Tucker's Summer: Wine And Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,105 Followers

Fear clutched at my racing heart as I repeated the things I'd done to her the night before. This time when she started contracting on my finger I put in another one. I used my thumb to work on her clit as my fingers became more and more wet from her juices. I went slow. I didn't want this moment to end by getting too anxious. She came; multiple times. Each time a mirror of the last. First a shudder, then the all-powerful contracting of her cunt muscles. My rod was harder than ever as I pulled it through the flaps of my robe and started stroking it. Pre-cum coated my fingers and was spreading over my shaft with each downward tug of my hand. Moans of pure pleasure echoed throughout the room. Most of them were hers, but some were mine. Something told me she was headed for the big one. Her feet slid apart and her ass began to move, forcing my fingers deeper into her hot wet slickness. There was no turning back. I went faster. In and out my fingers plunged into the caldron of heat coming from her juicy sounding pussy. My balls ached for release. Then it happened. I glanced up at her face and saw her wide-open eyes staring at me. I tried to yank my hand away from her heat but she grabbed my wrist and held it there.

"Don't stop. Don't stop Tucker," she pleaded softly, humping her cunt up against my fingers with a vengeance.

Her juices flowed making squashy sounds as her hips moved faster and faster on my slime coated fingers. Not missing a beat I inserted a third finger while bearing down with my thumb on her clit. She exploded.

"OH FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" she screamed holding her ass completely off the couch cushions.

My balls wanted to blow. I was too stunned by the intensity of her orgasm to move. She wasn't. Like a cat she swung around on the couch with her head ending up in my lap. One of her hands batted mine off my cock and grabbed hold of my shaft. She pointed my raging meat up toward her mouth and lowered her head. I came as soon as her lips closed around the helmet of my penis. Spurt after spurt erupted from me. She managed to swallow most of it but some dribbled out the corners of her mouth. There was just too much of it. She held me in her mouth until my body uncoiled from my orgasm, and then she whispered in my ear.

"You're gonna finish what you started."

With that she mashed her lips to mine smothering me in a passion-fueled embrace born from pure lust. Our robes didn't even make it to her bedroom. She was like a wild animal. She threw my down on the bed and pressed my semi hard cock between her huge, soft breasts. She pinched her own nipples as she held me in her tits while sliding them up and down my shaft. Satisfied with my stiffness she released her tit hold on my cock, letting it flop down to rest on my stomach. Her eyes stayed glued to mine as she climbed up and straddled my waist, lowering herself down until my pole was trapped between the puffy outer lips of her pussy. My entire shaft was covered in her cream by the time she scooted up enough for her erect clit to scrape my glans. With her hands on her hips she began a slow, steady rocking of her pelvis, making sure her clit touched the underside of my cockhead with each pass.

"You woke the beast, now you must tame it," she grunted as another orgasm swept through her.

As her shudders subsided she slipped off me onto the bed. I got up into a kneeling position between her feet and pushed her legs apart. Her clit was huge and poking out of its hood in all its magnificence. The black tangle of her pubic hair was matted with her juices and I could see the opening to her love hole peeking from between her swollen lips.

"Oh Mom," I whimpered, lowering my face to her sweetness.

"Unnggghhh. My sweet Adonis," she cried as my lips captured her erect clit.

Lovingly my tongue ran circles around her stiff bud for several minutes bringing her to the precipice twice, before I slid my mouth lower and sucked out her sweet nectar. Crawling up her body kissing every inch of her on the way, I positioned myself in a three-prong stance over her and gazed into her eyes. The tip of my cock dangled down between the outer folds of her saturated pussy. She nodded and reached down, guiding the head of my cock into the cavern of her womanhood. One inch was followed slowly by another, and then another, until I had stuffed seven inches inside my Mother's clinching cunt.

"Slowly baby. Mama wants this to last," she whispered, cupping my face tenderly in her hands.

"I love you Mom," I told her as I withdrew almost all of my cock then slowly pushed back in.

"I love you too, Tucker," she said pushing her hips up taking more of me inside her.

She put her arms around my back and pulled me down on top of her causing the rest of my cock to slip into the abyss of her heated tunnel. We meshed, her thrust as easy as mine. Sweat coated our chests as we labored to reach the crest of our passion. Her nipples hard and pointy slid around my chest as my balls gently touched the softness of her ass. I counted two orgasms before she forced me over onto my back, my dick never leaving the warmth of her cunt. Mounted on top of me she took control. Placing her hands on my chest she began to ride me faster and faster, slamming herself down on my pole and bouncing her ass off my balls. The friction from her slick creamy tunnel had me panting for release.

"I think I'm gonna come."

"Not yet baby. I want to come with you," she said lowering her chest to mine and letting me be the one doing the driving.

I found out that if I slowed the pace, the urge to squirt eased.

"Oh yes. Just like that sweetie. So good. So good," she chanted.

I ran my hands down her back and cupped her ass. More contractions squeezed my dick when one of my fingers glided over the ring of her anus. Her breathing became rapid. Lifting my knees for leverage I increased the tempo of my thrust until I was soon hammering up into her with enough force to slap my dangling balls against her ass.

"Fuck me Tucker! Fuck me hard," Mom squealed as I pounded her pussy.

"OH GOD MOM! I'M CUUMMIIINNNGGGG!" I yelled as my balls emptied into her contracting cunt.

"OHHHH BAAABBBBYYYY," she screamed then went limp. Torrents of sex juice dripped from her limp body as our fluids poured out of her onto my balls.

We stayed in this position over ten minutes, neither of us wanting to break the cuddle of our embrace. I could feel her pussy continue to contract around my softening rod long after we had exhausted ourselves. I had finally achieved the ultimate bliss. I had made love to my Mother. Nothing would ever compare to the pleasure that she had given me. I felt totally unworthy.

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"I have a confession to make."

"What sort of confession," she asked as she lay on top of me while I stroked her hair.

I told her about the camera in my room and how I had watched her sneak in and masturbate while looking at me. She said she knew; she'd seen the camera on my dresser. I also told her about playing with her while we watched TV. She laughed and asked if I'd really thought she had been asleep. When I broke down and told her how I had stuck my dick in her in Julie's room, thinking she was Julie, she told me she hadn't been sure.

"Did you know about Julie and me before you caught us with Maggie," I asked since she was being so forthwith.

"Yes, I knew. I'm surprised the two of you didn't hear me out in the hall. Those floorboards up there make an awful squeak."

Flipping her over onto her back I gently made love to her again. I didn't stop until she had peaked five more times. Later, as I listened to her soft snores I couldn't help but dwell on the fact that the days of wine and roses were almost over.

blaster666
blaster666
4,105 Followers