Turn of a Hired Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was brilliant," he said.

"That was fucked up," Days muttered. "Next time you answer the door ass-naked, see how you feel."

Grinning, Roman said, "How about a game? You like scrabble?"

"I'm tired of playing games," she answered, but she headed for the closet and pulled the box down.

They spent the next few hours, watching TV, listening to the radio, and playing the board game on the floor of her livingroom. Roman lost horribly, but only because he allowed Days to play words and phrases like 'bastard', 'fuckface', and his personal favorite, 'assclown'. By the time he grew tired of playing, it was around seven in the evening, over twelve hours since he'd last showered.

Leading Days to the bathroom, he closed and locked the door to give him some time to react in case she tried anything. He made her sit on the toilet while he bathed, leaving the curtain open so he could watch her. He climbed out the tub after he'd rinsed, and dried off, feeling his arousal grow as she glanced at his hardening cock and then looked away.

"To your bedroom, Agent Days," he said quietly.

She gave him a look but did as he said, walking in front of him. Just thinking about her on top of him, grinding her tightness on his cock, got him excited. He took several deep breaths to slow his heart rate, and looked around her room.

It was neat, open, and colorful, not what he'd imagined for someone like Carina Days. Of course, when you went to work for the agency, you weren't exactly wearing bright, conspicuous clothing. Most people only came to the office in drab colors like beige, black, and gray.

"I like this," he said, sliding onto the bed. He sat with his back to the headboard and crooked a finger at Days, beckoning to her. "Why don't you join me?"

"Oh, yes massa," she said sarcastically, climbing in next to him.

"Now you're just being negative," Roman said, grinning at her. "How about a kiss to make me feel better?"

"A kiss isn't gonna make you feel better, Roman," Days said, leaning towards him. "You'll need a stake, some gasoline, and a packet of matches for that."

She touched her lips to his before he could answer, and her threat was forgotten. Roman could feel her desire in the kiss, her lips moving sensuously over his own. Her tongue sought entrance and he let her in, deepening the kiss, molding his lips against hers. She pulled away, again before he was ready, and Roman caught her neck, pulling her back. "No," he murmured, kissing her again.

They were both breathing heavily when he finally released her. "Touch me," he said, leaning back on his elbows to watch her face.

There was no hesitation. She reached out and caressed his dick, sliding her palm up and down his shaft. Her fingers were hot against his skin, sending tingles of pleasure through his balls, and he sighed. While she jacked him off slowly, her other hand reached for his balls, massaging them between her fingers.

Roman breathed deep, allowing his arousal to roll through his body. He opened his eyes as Days removed her hands and then straddled him, sinking slowly onto his cock.

"Did I say to do that?" he groaned, her flesh gripping him.

Days ground her hips slowly against him, her hands squeezing her breasts. "No," she said, tilting her head back. "But you were thinking it." She began to fuck him slowly, rolling her hips to help him reach deep into her.

"Ah, shit," Roman whispered. He couldn't take the slow pace. Grabbing her hips to hold her steady, he began to force his cock upwards, submerging himself repeatedly in her slippery sex. He groaned as she suddenly came, her cunt shattering around his muscle, and the sight of his white cock fucking her sweet molasses pussy set his balls to boiling point. He held her down against his hips, holding back his release—he didn't want to come too early.

He'd barely gotten himself under control when Days grew impatient. She threw his hands off her hips and began to grind firmly against him, keeping him inside her. He watched her on top of him, her tight cunt coaxing his release, her heavy breasts bouncing with the movement. She came a second time, letting out a grunt of pleasure.

Roman smiled when she opened her eyes and looked down at him. "Looks like your enjoying this as much as I am," he said.

Days grimaced. "Fuck you!" she snapped, climbing off of him.

He caught her arm before she could get out of bed. "You have a deal to keep," he said warningly. Dragging her back until she lay down, he slid his body between her legs. "Why are you holding back?" he asked, slowly pushing his hard length inside her.

"I'm not...holding anything back," Days gasped in answer, arching her spine.

Roman grabbed her right leg with his left hand and pushed it back, the position allowing him to slide deeper into her cunt. "Agent Days...Carina," he said softly, moving his hips slowly. He stared at her face, knowing she was closing her eyes only to hide her pleasure from him. Pulling his dick out all the way, he began to slam into her, wanting to hear her moan just once before he came. She bit her lip, but no sound came out of her mouth.

Roman slowed again, sliding in and out at a tortuous pace. "Just show me," he said to her, "that this is the best fuck you've ever had." He began to rip into her again, feeling his balls boil, knowing that he couldn't hold back for much longer. It was too much for him, and the next time the walls of Days' pussy bore down on him, he broke without warning, load after load of his seed exploding into her as she milked him dry.

He stayed on top of her body for several minutes before rolling off, his flaccid cock slipping out of her with a defiant plop. His time with her was over sooner than he expected it to be. If he wanted, he could've stayed all night, but he didn't for two reasons. The first was that he didn't want to take advantage of Days anymore; he'd finished what he'd come there to do, and now it was time for him to leave. The second was that he couldn't have come again tonight even if she'd been fully willing to fuck him; her cunt had drained him.

Roman closed his eyes for a second, wholly intending on leaving within the next ten minutes, but he'd underestimated how much the day had exhausted him.

The next moment, Agent Days' voice was waking him with a question. "What?" he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Why didn't you just ask me out, instead of forcing me to have sex with you?"

Roman looked out the window. It was late. "Never crossed my mind," he answered, sitting up.

"A lot of things didn't cross your mind, Roman," Days said quietly.

At the tone of her voice, Roman looked at her for the first time. She was fully dressed in dreary work clothes, her straight dark hair tied in a ponytail. A .40 was pointed directly at his face.

"What are you doing, Carina?" he asked, sitting up in her bed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you think, Christopher?" she shot back.

"If I don't walk out of here, those papers—"

"The fucking papers are fake, Roman," Days snapped. "Daniel Pole is fake—you pulled false records."

Roman stared at her, suddenly feeling vulnerable in his nakedness. "What are you talking about?"

"You were set up."

"But you fucked me. You could've walked right out, but you stayed and fucked me."

She shrugged. "We needed to find the guy you gave the info to before he could send it to the higher-ups." Days lowered the gun and pointed at his balls. "You're right though. You were the best fuck I've ever had."

Roman could practically feel his dick shrivel up.

"Unfortunately, one thing you didn't know was that Chase did what you should've done—he asked me out. I was set to meet him around seven. When I didn't show, he knew something was wrong." She gave him a cold smile. "You're like the majority of men, Roman. You sleep like a baby as soon as the spunk is all out of you."

Roman heard several thumps and turned his head towards the closed bedroom door. "They're out there, aren't they?"

Days nodded. "All except one."

"Who?"

The closet door opened, and Frederick Chase walked out, boss suit and everything. In his hand was a .45—Roman's .45—and it was aimed straight for his head.

12