Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor told him he might still get his wife pregnant but the chances were 1 in a trillion. He was sure by the time he left the lab that if ML was pregnant it wasn’t his baby! He was very sad and very pissed off at the same time. But he told himself not to do anything dumb.

He went home and waited for her. She came home on time and saw his car in the driveway. As soon as she got into the house she said, “Rusty!”

He came in and said, “Hi ML! How was your day?”

She said, “Long Rusty. What did the doctor say?”

He said, “Sit down please.”

She put her hand to her mouth and held it there. Then she said, “You have bad news. You’re sick! I knew it Oh Rusty why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

He said, “I’m not sick or dying, I wish I were! The test results came back this morning, I waited for them and Dr. Johnson had them run immediately!”

He stopped and looked at her and asked, “Is there anything you want to tell me ML? Anything at all?”

She looked at him like she didn’t know what he was asking. She said I don’t know what you’re asking Rusty? What were your results good I know cause I’m pregnant with our baby!”

She smiled at him and then stopped when she saw him not return her smile. He said, “The doctor told me I’m sterile ML! I have almost no live sperm. There’s no way I could get you pregnant! It would be a one in a trillion chance. Dr. Johnson said he would be happy to help me with trying to get my count up with diet and excise and not doing it for a few weeks. But I told him he must be wrong since you are pregnant already!”

He stopped and said, “So ML, is there something you want to tell me? I know I spent 10 days making love to you over and over again. Sometimes we did it more than once a day. In fact we did it so many times and it was your most fertile time period. That’s why we went on vacation at that time. The doctor told me before hand that if you didn’t conceive then, you most likely wouldn’t and that one of us had a problem. Well guess what ML! It’s me baby! I can’t knock you up but someone sure did! And we both know who it was don’t we? ”

Rusty got up and went down into the basement. He carried the picture up and sat it in front of her. Bill’s face was kicked out. He said, “I did that. But maybe I should have kicked my own face out ML because you’re carrying his kid not mine!”

She started to cry. She wouldn’t look at him. She couldn’t look at him. Finally he said, “Now at least have the courteous to tell me about it ML! Was it the day I went to play golf? Was old Billy boy still in the hotel after all? Was he waiting for me to leave with his three friends so he could get into your pants? Did you set this up or did he or was it both of you?”

She still didn’t answer him. He said, “I want you to have a DNA test ML. I want to know for sure if this could possibly be my child. She lifted her head and said, “ OH Rusty! Oh god I’m so sorry. Please I never wanted this to happen.”

He said, “Oh come on ML! I was there I saw the way you trashed yourself all over him that night in the bar. You dam well did want him. In fact you almost dry fucked him on the dance floor. I’m almost sure you wanted him that night more than you wanted me. You acted like some whore, some slut that night! I have never seen you like that before.”

She said, “NO!! That’s not true! I never wanted him more. It’s, it’s just, oh Rusty! I’m so embarrassed!”

Rusty said, “Well wait until we both find out whose kid it is ML! You think you’re embarrassed now. Now tell me why? Why the fuck you let that slim bucket have my beautiful wife’s beautiful body and then let him knock you up? Tell me why ML what was the reason? Christ ML, you didn’t even think enough of using protection. Was he that hot you couldn’t wait to put a fucking condom on his dick before you let him bury it in your snatch? What if you have AIDS now? I would have it too now and so will the baby you’re carrying! Now tell me why or get your fucking ass out of this house.”

She sat up then and looked at him. She said, “You wouldn’t?”

Then she realized he would. Rusty said, “I sure the fuck would. And you can go to his house or your parents and tell them why I put your ass out of my home. I have a perfect right to throw you out ML. Now tell me why you did it, why you took a chance to wrecked our life together. Was he worth it baby! Was his cock real big and did he drive you wild?”

She said, “No he’s no bigger than you Rusty, it had nothing to do with size. OK I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you everything Rusty! But I don’t think you’re going to like what you hear.”

He said, “Oh really ML! Tell me ML how would it be that I would like hearing about my wife fucking another man?”

She sat up and moved to the sofa. She asked if they could wait long enough for her to get something to drink?”

He told her yes. She went to the kitchen and got both of them a coke. Then she began to tell her story about how and why this had all happened.

She stated by telling him about her first date with Bill while he was away. She told Rusty about that day that Bill had her in his apartment. It was before Rusty and she got married. She explained how Rusty ate her pussy and it was her first time to have oral sex. She felt like such a slut and loved it! That Bill drove her absolutely wild with his tongue and mouth and kept doing it and making her climax over and over again until she passed out. She told Rusty she didn’t know if Bill had fucked her or not because she had passed out cold. When she woke up in the morning, her pussy was so wet and full of cum, she was pretty sure he did. But she didn’t remember any of it! And that made her feel ever hotter. She called herself a whore!

She looked at her husband and he didn’t say anything. She told Rusty that after that day she saw Bill one last time to tell him they were done. It was the day after Rusty asked her to get married. But she always wondered if he did fuck her and what he felt like inside her. She wondered about this for a very long time. She knew she loved Rusty but she often wondered about Bill even as the years passed. The memory faded a little and only came back once in awhile each time Rusty fucked her. She felt like a real slut each time she would masturbate in the bathroom thinking about Bill fucking her hard right after Rusty had made gentle love to her. Then they went on vacation and it all came flooding back to her when she saw Bill again.

Rusty said, "So your hot little pussy could stand wondering what his big cock felt like and you had to fuck him. Yea ML you were right, it doesn’t make me feel good and I don’t like it.”

She said, “Wait! Please Rusty hear me out please.”

He said, “What more could you say to me ML?”

She said, “Well I have to tell you it all so I hope you will understand. I was doing OK with seeing him again until we had those drinks that night. When he asked me to dance and you didn’t stop him he got a lot bolder. When we danced he asked me if I remembered the last time he and I were together and what we did in his apartment?”

ML said, “I told him yes, I remembered. How could a girl forget her first time receiving oral sex?”

She told Rusty, “Bill laughed and told me, “I want to do it to you again ML. In fact I want more than just oral sex baby! I want to fuck you like the whore you really are. I know you are a whore ML! And so do you! Right ML?”

She said, “I didn’t say anything Rusty! He called me those names and I felt it deep inside my body that in fact I was one for him!”

She told Rusty that Bill was so straight froward. He didn’t beat around the bush he just came out and told her what he wanted to do to her. She said, “And it made me so wet Rusty. So wet!”

Rusty said, “Oh so that’s the approach guys should use on you. Just be straightforward and tell you they want to eat your pussy and then fuck you wild as they call you a whore!! And you’ll roll over for them! Hell ML every guy I know and knew wanted to fuck you. You’re one of the most beautiful women I know! That’s no reason.”

She said, I know that now. But I was pretty drunk that night Rusty you know that. Oh Rusty, if you would have only said NO and dragged me out of there! I’m not saying it’s your fault baby! It’s my fault entirely! But if you would have not been such a gentlemen that night, I think I wouldn’t have done it. But it seemed that you were OK with it and just let him go. It got so bad with his hands all over me, and when the booze started to take its effect, it was too late for me to stop him. To late for me because the more he touched me, the more I wanted him to keep touching me. Then as I drank more booze and his stimulation continued, I started to think I really was a slut or you would have stopped him. He continued to tell me as we danced that I was his whore and his slut. That I wanted his hands on my body! That I want it to happen again and have him eat my pussy! That I wanted to know how it would feel for him to finally fuck him! Then he said I should get rid of you and come back to his room and be the whore he knew I was.”

Rusty said, “I wasn’t a gentlemen ML. I really wanted to kick his ass. If I had known he was talking to you like that and touching you, I would have. The only reason I didn’t was you. I knew you wanted to catch up on old times and be with your old friend. And you told me more than once to butt out when I almost demanded we leave.”

She said, “Yes I know and I should have left went you told me. But the more I drank and the more I danced with Bill and the more he touched and told me things, the more my panties got wet and my pussy tingled. But when we started to do that conga dance, that’s when I really went over the edge.”

Rusty said, “What was so important about the conga ML?”

She said, “Do you remember when I pulled you up?”

He said, “Yes! I remember. So what?”

She said, “I was trying to get you to move behind me and separate my body from Bill and his hands. But Rusty! You got in front of me. Why didn’t you get behind me Rusty! That’s where I wanted you!”

He looked at her and said, “ML! You pushed me in the front of you! Or don’t you remember that part?”

She was crying again. Finally she pulled herself together and said, “I did? Oh god I don’t remember that! But I wanted you inn back of me to protect me! Anyway with you in front and Bill in back of me touching me and rubbing me and stroking me he started to tell me I should let both of you fuck me with one in front and one in back. I started to have a fantasy about it! I wanted both of you fucking me crazy! He told me one man couldn’t satisfy a whore like you. It would take both of men to fill me like he knew I like to be filled. Oh Rusty I almost climaxed from his words!”

Rusty said, “What? You’re not like that ML.”

She said, “It was that night with all the booze and Bill stroking my body every dam chance he got! You see during the conga, he was in back of me doing all sorts of things and saying all sorts of things to me. The more he talked and the more he touched me, the more I wanted it! Oh god Rusty I never wanted to ever have to tell you this Rusty. Maybe I am a slut! But, he had his hand up under my skirt and his fingers on my pussy. He was actually stroking my clit at one time right on the dam dance floor. Oh God Rusty! I really was his whore that night! I was and am so embarrassed Rusty. But I was also extremely worked up about it too. I knew people could see what he was doing to me but for some reason I didn’t care. In fact I liked it! I liked feeling like a whore and slut!”

Rusty said, “I can’t believe this ML. I have known you for almost all of our lives and you have never been like that with me once.”

She said, “I know. I know. But Bill did something to me that night. Maybe he had something put in one of my drinks! Anyway Rusty, the way I felt as we danced the conga I swear to you I would have fucked him on the dance floor in front of all those people and you if he had wanted me too! He had me so worked up I almost had an orgasm on the dance floor Rusty! Then when you finally did get mad and we left I was pissed off and we had a huge fight!”

Rusty said, “That was his plan ML. He wanted us to fight all the time because he wanted you to think he was the good guy!”

She said, “Yes, I know but that wasn’t the end of it Rusty! Oh God! I’m so sorry about this Rusty! I don’t want to tell you any more. You hate me now.”

Rusty took her hand and said, “No ML! I don’t hate you. But I sure don’t understand you like I was sure I did. Finish it ML. Tell me everything that ass hole did and said to you!”

She continued her story by saying, “You remember how sick I was the next day. Well that was the day before he was leaving. He came to the door while you were having breakfast. He seemed to know you had left! He had me alone and one thing lead to another and he convinced me to let him eat my pussy again. It was like I couldn’t say no to him Rusty! He had me nude on the sofa in minutes eating me like the last time he had me in his apartment years before. When he put me on the bed I knew he was going to fuck me! It was with the last of my will power I kept him from fucking me that day.”

She didn’t tell him she got sick and ran into the bathroom to throw up! She said, “And it was a good thing we didn’t too because 10 minutes after I got him out of the room you came in. You would have surely caught us right in the middle of fucking and I don’t know what you would have done.”

Rusty said, “I do ML! Believe me I do. Anyway, if he didn’t fuck you then when the hell did it happen? He left the next day, or did he? Was it when I played golf? I bet he was still in the hotel wasn’t he?”

She said, Well he did leave for a few days but he came back. He didn’t know you were playing golf, or at lest that’s what he told me. We had a drink, only one at the pool with one of the ladies whose husband you played gold with! Her name I believe was Kathy! But I think she realized Bill wanted to be alone with me and she told us she would be sunning herself. I asked her to save me a seat but deep down inside I knew I wouldn’t be sitting out in the sun with her. I wasn’t going anywhere and so I sat there with Rusty. It started out I was mad as hell at Bill and wanted to get away from him. But I calmed down as we talked.”

Rusty said, “Then what the hell happened ML? Why did you let him fuck you? You still haven’t told me yet”

She said, “I will Rusty right now! After we talked a few minutes I stood up as he fed me his bullshit again. I took a step away when he said, “ML! I love you ML I always have and I want you. I want to show you my love and give you what we both have wanted for so long! What we both wanted ML, you know that! I want to finish our meeting ML. I want to fuck you baby!”

ML said, “For some reason Rusty, those words changed my mind right there that instant. I still don’t know why either! It wasn’t that I loved him Rusty, not at all, I know I don’t love him. I think it was curiosity and how it made me feel. It was that we had been together twice before and we had come so close to fucking each other I think I wanted him to do it to me. And we had come so close. I knew I was going to let him do it to me right then.

I started to wonder what it would be like as he talked and told me how good it would be and how good he could make me feel. He reminded me how he had eaten my pussy and how great it felt. He knew he drove me wild in his apartment a long time ago. And I knew I was crazy with lust that night on the dance floor as he ran his fingers over my naked pussy and clit! And finally I knew I was delouses when he ate my pussy again in the hotel room the other day before he left. All of these things were playing on my mine and my sexual desires.

Now it was my last chance Rusty and I knew it wasn’t right. But he made me feel so nasty. But instead of running away, I was standing there and smiling and acting like a prostitute talking to a john! I was positive that if I did it with him it would be that one-time and only a one-time thing. I told him here’s how it will be Bill. There will be no talking, no cuddling or any sweet talk, I will take you to the room and fucked you. And I did Rusty. I didn’t make love to him. I didn’t tell him how much I love it or how good he was. I just fucked him Rusty like a whore. And he called me that during the entire time we were together. I fucked him hard and fast and felt I like a whore, his whore! But God help me I loved how I felt and as we were doing it he told me I was the best fuck he ever had from a whore. Then he told me a good whore always cleans his cock after she fucks him, and I did! I am such a whore Rusty!”

Rusty stood there looking at her and couldn’t believe his ears. His wife was telling him she liked being fucked like a whore. He said, “Why ML? Why?”

She sat down and said, “I don’t know! It’s just felt so good being so bad. I loved it. I loved feeling like a slut. And now I can’t seem to get it out of my mind. I can’t seem to stop thinking about him and what we did. I want him almost as much as I want you. I love you and want you to make love to me all the time but I want him to fuck me and make me do things just like a whore would do. I want to be your wife and I want to be his whore. God help me Rusty, I want just what he said, I want to fuck both of you over and over and over again. And I want to fuck you both at the same time. I’m going crazy thinking about it and my body is full of lust and it’s driving me crazy! I want the three of us together fucking me all the time. That’s all I dream about you taking me from the front and him taking me from the back! Then you switch. I dream of fucking him while I’m sucking you! I dream of you fucking my ass as he’s fucking my pussy and it goes on and on and on. I can’t stop thinking about it! Oh God what’s wrong with me Rusty? What am I going to do? Help me Rusty help me! My fantasy is taking complete control of me. I feel like I’m going to go crazy that I am really a whore.”

Rusty said, “Well ML that’s not going to happen. It’s either him or me. You can’t have both. If the baby is his I’ll stay with you and raise it. But, he’s gone, out of the picture for good. If I catch you with him we’re done, finished baby! Understand? I don’t want to share you ML and I won’t!”

She told him yes. But deep down inside ML wasn’t sure she could live up to this agreement. She started to walk out of the kitchen when Rusty grabbed her and pushed her back against the table. He said, “so you want to be a whore do you baby! Well I’ll make you a fucking whore, a fucking whore for me!”

She shocked and as Rusty moved her ass up on the kitchen table pushing the dishes onto the floor in a crash, he pushed her back down reached between her legs and ripped her panties off with one hard yank. She screamed a little. All this talk about how she had fucked Bill like a whore and had liked it had made her husband’s cock extremely hard. With two more rips Rusty tore all of ML’s bed clothing off of her beautiful young body. They hung around her legs and arms. But she was for all intend purposes completely nude under him now.

He was trying to make her feel like a slut, like a whore. He said, “You like feeling used, feeling like the fucking whore you are baby! Well I can make you feel like that two! Open those legs ML! Open then because I’m going to take you right here on the table and fuck you hard like Bill did that day in our hotel room. Then I’m going to cum on your face and make you lick it up. Then you’re going to clean my cock! Now!! Open your whore thighs you bitch and show me that wet, aching to be fucked pussy. Tell me how you want me! How you want me to fuck you. Do it now!”

He slapped her ass hard a few times and she began to part her legs just as he grabbed them and pulled them apart. He rammed his cock into her pussy with one hard thrust. She moaned and started to cry! She started to sit up and he pushed her down. He held her down on the kitchen table and told her, “I’ll tell you when you can sit up bitch! I’m going to fuck you hard and fast ML! And I know you’re going to love it. Then I’m going to cum all over your slut body!”