Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her hips now and began pumping into her. He was fucking her so hard he was pushing her body further up on to the table. He had to continuously pull her back to the edge of the table. Again and again she cried out as his rough and hard sex began to give her one orgasm after orgasm! He had never seen his wife react so fast and cum so hard. She really did love being fucked like a slut. She cried out saying, “Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me like the whore I am! Fuck me Rusty! Give it to me baby! Harder! Fuck me harder! Faster baby! Faster! Oh yes! Oh God yes Oh Rusty! Oh! God! Oh! GOD! OH GOD, OH GOD, OHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!! OHHHHHHH GODDDDDD YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!”

She exploded! Her body went wild on his cock buried deep inside her cunt. He rammed into her and she went wild with back to back climaxes pumping her cunt into her husband like a wild animal, like a woman processed, like a whore!!!!!

ML was going wild thrusting her hips into her husband as she yelled, “Oh Jesus Rusty! Oh Yes! OH fuck! Yes! Oh Jesus Rusty! It feels so good! Oh yes!! I’m cumming!! Ohhhhhh Goddddddd! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yess!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Seeing her cumming and cumming and cumming as she screamed how much she liked being fucked this way, Rusty’s cock was harder than it had ever been. He was thinking, “Well something good might have come out of this meeting with that scum bag Bill after all.”

He said to her, “Now I’m going to cum into you ML! I’m going to fill you whore cunt with my cum! Squeezed that whore pussy of yours and make me cum hard baby!! DO IT!!”

She moaned from his words and squeezed her pussy tight as she could around his cock as she lifted her ass up off the table and began humping him like a bitch dog in heat! Again and again Rusty slammed his cock home into her hole and again and again she cried out with her rapture. As his cum was just about to shoot, he pulled out of her and moved up next to her face. She turned her head to face his cock and let the cum cover her face and breasts. It was in her hair and eyes and a big lump of it ran down her nose and she used her tongue to try and catch it before it fell on her tits. He must have pumped a gallon of cum all over her.

Rusty had never done this before. He had seen it in porno movies and felt it was very degrading to the woman. But he realized that ML loved it! She was telling him to do it! She wanted him to shoot his sweet sticky hot cum on her face and body. She actually was getting off on it as she climaxed as he shot off over her face. She actually had her last orgasm as Rusty emptied his balls over ML’s face. She told him to cover her whore face and body with it! Her words drove him a little mad with lust! He held his throbbing cock over her face and hissed at her saying, “Suck me clean bitch! Suck my hard wet cum covered cock and get all of the cum out of it! DO IT BITCH!”

And she did! She loved it and she grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth licking and sucking the last of his cum out of the hole in his cock head. She moaned as she took all of his cock and let it slid down her throat! She gagged a little but never stopped. She sucked and throat fucked him until he was completely hard as a rock again.

As he stood next to her head, and hit her face with his hard cock. She smiled and he told ML to get down off the table and to get on to all fours on the kitchen floor. She did, she was down on the floor with her ass pointing up at him and with her tits swing and hanging down under her. She looked up at him and said, “Stick it in my ass Rusty! Fuck me ass hole baby! Oh Jesus fuck my ass with that hard cock”

He couldn't believe what she was saying but he had always wanted her virgin ass and positioned himself directly behind her. As he rubbed his big cock head up and down her wet pussy coating it he was too late to get her cherry. Bill had already gotten it. But, he didn’t know that as he used his figures and shoved them into her dripping wet cunt and used the mixed cum to lubricate and open her back door. She said, “Hurry Rusty! Oh! Hurry baby! Push it in and take me now! Oh hurry baby take my ass!”

He centered his cock at her second hole and shoved. The hole protested but within a few seconds he was more than half way inside the extremely tight hole. He said, “Yes bitch! Now I’m going to fuck your other hole and fill it with my cum! Hold still while I get all of my cock inside your ass!”

He shoved again and again hearing her cry out and grunt as he buried his cock all the way inside her. She then yelled, “OH YES!! OH YES RUSTY! FUCK ME ASS BABY!!”

He began to pump and she looked back at him and told him, “Fuck my ass Rusty! Oh yes baby!! Oh! Just like that! Fuck my ass Rusty! Fuck it hard and make me beg! Make me your whore too baby!”

He had never seen her like this before, never heard her use words like this. But for some reason they were making him hotter and harder! And, he realized that he was really enjoying it. He didn’t want to hurt her but he fucked her as hard as she asked him too! Bending over her he cupped both of her full round breasts and squeezed them hard as he drove deep into her back door! They looked like two frogs fucking he was riding high up over her ass pumping straight down into her ass hole now. Again and again he pumped her ass as she pushed back against him trying to get more of his cock into her hole! She was extremely tight and Rusty wasn’t going to last long. He held her shoulders as he pumped into her. He slammed into her ass as hard as he could ram into her. He said, “I’m going to cum ML! I’m going to cum baby!”

When he told her he was about to cum she used her hand and started to rub her clit fast and hard! She said, “Cum on my face again! Oh please baby, shoot it all over my face and show me that I am a whore, your whore. Oh god I love this! DO IT RUSTY!”

Rusty slammed home a few more times and said, “Now ML! Rollover quick!”

He pulled out of her ass with a pop and as she rolled over on to her back. She just got there and opened her mouth when his cum flew out and coated her breasts and stomach and hit her chin and finally her mouth. His cum arched high and shot long as she smiled and took what she could catch in her mouth like a trained animal catching a treat. Again Rusty realized that he had shot at least 8 times and that the amount of cum he shot was twice as much as he usually produced.

He continued to pump the shaft and finally moved up and squatted over her face as he squeezed the very top of his cock’s shaft letting the last 3 or 4 drops fall, she opened her mouth and waiting for them to fall on her tongue. She smiled up at him as she swallowed it and licked her lips. She swallowed again taking the last drops. Then as he watched in amazement, she took the cum off her tits and stomach and put that cum in her mouth. She ate all of the cum she could see and find. She said, “My god! That was so fucking intense Rusty! Unbelievable, I must have cum a dozen times babe!”

He laid down next to her on the kitchen floor and said, “ I’m exhausted ML! That was the best sex I have ever had in my life.”

She kissed him letting him taste the remaining cum that coated her tongue. She said, “I feel the same way Rusty! But, that’s also the way I felt when Bill was fucking me. I’m sorry but it’s the truth baby! I felt the same way today when you were fucking me and telling me what a whore I am just like when Bill did it! It was unbelievable Rusty! Unbelievable! I never felt like this before in my life. It’s like a door open and alight went off in my head.”

He took her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and said, “Let’s get you cleaned up a little. Let me wash you and get the cum off of you!”

She said, “Not much there I ate it all!” she giggled as he pulled her into the shower.

As they stepped into the shower he took her in his arms and said, “What are we going to do about the baby, ML? Do you think we should tell Bill it’s his?”

She said, “Let’s wait until we can get a DNA test and know for sure. In the meanwhile, will you take me to bed and fuck me again like we just did? God Rusty! It’s was so good, so good. She was soaping his cock as she asked him.

He smiled and said, “Any time you want it ML! Anytime! But no more Bill! I want to fuck you like the whore you want to be. It’s our fantasy! You’re my whore OK?”

She said, “Oh Rusty! Kiss me! And fuck me!” But, she didn’t answer his question!

Another week went by and Rusty and ML fucked like newlyweds every night and every morning. The sex was rawer, it was nastier than they ever knew it could be. And the nastier it got the more she loved it. The more he cummed on her, the better ML would orgasm, crying out and telling him to shoved his cock back into her after cumming on her face. The sex was so much better than either of them ever had dreamed it would be.

Finally one night after ML had made Rusty cum 3 times in less than an hour, she rolled off of his shrinking cock and rested her head on her elbow. She kissed him deep. She rubbed over his body with hers giving him some of his own cum as she moved. All that he had shot on her was now on both of them. They looked covered with it and he remembered the dream he had.

He held her and asked, “What is it ML? I know you want to ask me something. What is it baby?”

She said, “I’m wondering what exactly makes you so horny and fuck me like you do now. Is it the fact that I want you to treat me like a whore? Or is it the fact that I fucked another guy like a whore? Or both?”

He laid there for a long time and said, “You know I’m not sure. At first I guess it was the idea of using you like a whore when you told me you wanted to be used like one. But now after ripping off your tee shirt and panties every night, and doing you every night hard and fast, I’m not sure. Why? All I know is we are having some dam good sex!”

She said, “Well you know this started out to be my fantasy and now it’s both of ours. I really love the way our sex life has changed and you become the super aggressor and take me where ever and whenever you want.”

He said, “Yea it’s fun to rip your cloths off and fuck you all over the house ML!”

She smiled and then laughed saying, “Well it’s giving me such pleasure too! But, Rusty, don’t be mad now. I want to ask you something. And, if you say no I won’t bring it up again.”

He said, “Let me guess. You want to have Bill again!”

She said, “Well that’s part of it. But before I get to big with this baby, I would like both of you to fuck me together. Does having sex with another man turn you on just a little?”

He said, “Well I don’t know ML. Talk to me and tell me more about what you want.”

She sat up and said, “Well we have a great sex life and I don’t want to do anything to hurt our marriage. But I was wondering if I could get you and Bill to give me, she hesitated for a minute and then said, double penetration? You know before the baby makes it impossible. Before I get to big I would really like to try it.”

He said, “And this would this be a one time thing with him?”

She said, “Well I guess that would be up to you Rusty! You would have to decide. I’m not sure how it will feel or if I will really even like it but I think it will be so evil and dirty. And you know I am a whore for you, and if you let me of Bill too. Who knows you may enjoy it and want to do it more than once.”

Rusty said, “Well I don’t know ML I’m going to have to think about it. Meanwhile get your whore mouth over here and suck my dick again! Make it hard because I’m going to fuck your ass again like the slut you really have become.”

She smiled as she slid down on her knees and parted her thighs. She picked up his semi-hard cock and kissed the cum covered head as she put it in her mouth. In just a few minutes he was hard again. She was becoming a much better whore now and really tried to put his cock down her throat! She sucked and licked and cleaned all of his cum off and around his body. As she pumped the growing shaft. He said, “You know I think it’s time for your whore ass to feel my dick moving up and filing it with more cum ML”

She smiled at him as she dropped his cock out of her mouth and moved around so she was under him. She lifted her legs up high over her head exposing both holes to him. He held her thighs keeping them well over her head and positioned his cock over her ass hole. As he looked down at the two holes he had a hard time deciding which one to put his cock in. He said, “Which hole should I fill ML? You decide.”

She almost screamed out, “My ass hole baby! Fuck my as hole!”

“God” he said, “I can see your cunt leaking already! You really have become a cock wanting whore haven’t you ML?”

She laughed and said, “Your whore baby! Your cock loving whore.”

He them began to insert the fat cock head into her ass! She moaned as she felt it move in easier now. Since Rusty had been fucking her ass each night she was being stretched more and more. As he entered her he said, “So now you want two cock do you whore? So you want both hole filled with a cock. You’re suck a slut ML! You know that?”

She smiled up at him as he buried his cock into her ass and shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned, “Oh yes! Oh yes Rusty fill all of my holes! Give it to me baby! Fuck me like the whore bitch I am! Fuck your whore and make her cum baby! I love you so much!”

He gave her exactly what she wanted hard and fast and when he shot his cum into her ass he had 3 fingers buried in her cunt. He could actually feel the cum pumping into her ass with his fingers. He smiled and said; “You know what I’m going to do slut? Tomorrow I’m going to buy us a vibrator and shove it in your ass while I fuck your cunt wild. The vibrator will stimulate you and me because I’ll be able to feel it inside your ass vibrating against the walls of your back door. How does that sound baby?”

She smiled and said, “Oh yes Rusty! I need another cock filling one hole while you fill the other one. Another cock would do me so much good Rusty! I would love another cock in my other hole!”

ML came like never before hearing her husband’s words and feeling for sure that soon she would have all of her dreams and fantasies fill! He would sooner or later agree to add another person to their relationship. She just had to be patient and work with him! She screamed as her clit throbbed with an unbelievable urge to cum as Rusty pumped into it.

Now as her hips bucked and her ass lifted up off the bed, she pumped into Rusty like the whore she knew she had become. She was thinking, “Maybe we should call Bill and meet him at a hotel. I think I need two real cocks to satisfy me completely now. Maybe I could get them to let me suck another cock too. Then I’d have three and every hole would be filled!”

But she didn’t say it, at least now. But soon she would convenience Rusty to get rid of the cold inhuman vibrator he was going to buy to help make her satisfied. Soon she would talk him into adding another real person to their sexual encounters. She would beg him if that’s what it would take. She would ask to have her fantasy fill and Rusty would do it for her. He loved her that much and she knew she loved him as well.

Another man fucking one of her other holes while her husband fucked the one he wanted just seemed like the next step in her fantasy. She would suggest Bill of course. After all he was the father of the child she was carrying and the only other man to ever enter her pussy! God she was cumming again just think of these two men eating her pussy back to back. Having two of them was better than anything else she could ever imagine.

ML was sure that having one cock in one hole would never really completely satisfy her again. She smiled as Rusty was now pumping hard and fast into her pussy. He moaned and thrust one last time before he began to empty his nuts all over her body as he moved up to cover her face and mouth. She loved the taste of his cum and sucked him dry every night once he satisfied her new established controlling lust the best he could with his one cock. So far he was very receptive to her suggestions. She rested in his arms and fell asleep dreaming of two cocks fucking her in unison front and back as she screamed and screamed with rapture she knew would soon be happening!