Turnaround Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran was so beautiful and sexy; it was fun to watch her fucking with my husband. Her long brunette hair bounced around, her full breasts shimmied, and her narrow hips provided a handhold for Doug as he bounced her on top of him with his cock deep inside her.

Steve, Ally, Sheila, and I took the large bed. Sheila went down on Ally in a sixty-nine, trying to find the remnants of Doug's cum from earlier in the evening. As they went at each other, Steve started in on me, focusing on my lower half. He started at my pussy, and boy did he know how to give me orgasms. I had been right about him when I talked to Doug; he really understood a woman's body and her needs.

To supplement my launch into new territory and further shake up Doug and me - as we requested of the group, each of the women had me make love to them as they made love to me. I never imagined that lesbian sex could be that emotional, sexy, loving, great tasting, and fun, but I changed my mind completely, and realized that I'd become a total bisexual slut that evening - along with other monikers I could use on myself. I loved it and wondered what had taken me so long to make this fundamental discovery.

After enjoying my coupling time with the girls, I rejoined Steve and as he sank his beautiful long cock into me, he started to teach me a little about Tantric loving and the mindset about making love in a way that had a huge spiritual component to it.

I'd always thought of sex as an expression of love and lust, but Steve, Ally, and Sheila whispered to me the larger possibilities. Steve said, "From now on think of intercourse as the union of two souls - a union of mind, body, and spirit in multiple dimensions. You know about the body component, but recognize that your body is a vessel for your mind and the physical parts that enable coupling in a pleasurable way."

He went on, "You bring your mind to the event - this event as I couple with you - because to not be cogent and present is to give your partner an empty and vapid experience that won't leave a good after taste. Lastly, bring your soul and spirit to the event. Allow the intermingling of these deep and ethereal parts of your being to also merge, for in that coupling is the deepest union we can achieve in this plane. Give of yourself in these dimensions with all of these parts of yourself."

My God, I did. As we got deeper and deeper into the mood of the evening I could feel myself being swept up into a love and union with Steve I didn't know existed or was even possible. We didn't rush, and I'd come to think that all intercourse had to be fast and furious; I'd have to talk to Doug about that.

Steve and I were making love, yet sometimes we just were motionless so we could feel our love passing between us through his cock and my pussy, and the other places we touched. I felt like I'd blossomed into a Being with a thousand new dimensions to my soul, and that I'd found a soul mate and we connected on every one of those dimensions.

I cried in happiness at one point because I'd achieved such a peak experience in my life, but then the peaks got even higher. Steve was bringing me on an orgasmic journey, and I realized when I allowed myself to focus on myself that I was in a space where I was having one orgasm cascading right into the next, each one more powerful and body wrenching with unimagined pleasure. I thought, 'this is what heaven must be like.' The orgasms we now shared were beyond the physical; they were spiritual.

I lost track of time. I lost track of the others in the room. I lost track of my own body except to bask in the union and ecstasy from the experience. Finally, Steve worked me to a huge high. I screamed out my pleasure and I felt surges of his cum pulse into me. We collapsed into each other's arms, and then fell into a sleep that was so sweet and ethereal. I had such glorious dreams I never wanted to awaken.

I did awaken in the darkness of the middle of the night. I could hear the heavy breathing of the others in bed and in the room. Steve's cock probed my wet nether region. I changed position, and he slid into my cunt from behind me, cradling me in his arms and holding my excited breasts. We made love like that for many minutes, kissing and loving, and then we both came again. Steve held me to his warm body, keeping his cock inside me. It was so comforting; I just drifted back to my dream state. For once in my life, I didn't worry about creating a wet spot.

* * * * *

Three women and my husband kissed me awake in the morning. Doug, Ally, Fran, and Sheila surrounded me, and showered me with kisses from head to toe. Ally even lapped and tongued at my drippy pussy - drippy from my middle of the night lovemaking session with Steve. I kissed them all back feeling as though I was almost drowning in the love from everyone.

Ally shared some of the cum in my pussy with me. I pushed aside my initial reaction to my own nudity in the daylight, as I found the others that way. I also pushed away my initial reticence at swapping the cum back and forth between Ally's mouth and mine, but then found that act to be sensual and exciting.

Scenes from the night before flashed through my head as I awoke. I remembered walking with Doug and our confrontation. I had practically insisted that we change our marriage to be open. Now, everything was open and different and so loving. I hoped Doug was all right with what had happened. At least he looked happy.

Steve appeared, kissed me, and presented me with a mug of coffee. He smiled, "You all right? Any after thoughts from last night?"

The others sat around on the bed and listened for my response. I know a tear rolled down each cheek. "I am feeling so loved. When I arrived here last night my love bucket was so empty and I was so depressed about my relationship with Doug. Now I am overflowing with joy and love. I love you all, and especially my husband for helping to create this experience for me - for us." I pulled Doug to me and kissed him again.

Steve nodded to the girls and the four of them left the bedroom. I heard the shower turn on, and some happy morning laughter and giggles from the kitchen.

Doug cuddled me to him, and I confessed every emotion I'd felt with Steve - the peak experiences, the mind, body, and spirit connection we'd made, and even making love in the middle of the night. All he did was kiss me and tell me how much he loved me and wanted me to always feel as good as I felt in that instant whether he made me feel that way or someone else did. He also told me that Fran had taken him on a sexual trip with various peaks at some time in the dark hours. He amazed himself at the frequency of his lovemaking, and his rapid recovery times. He wanted to make love with me right then too. Our relationship had taken a sharp turn for the better.

I lay back and invited Doug into my arms and pussy. He sank his hard cock into me, and we just went at it. I heard words of love from him I hadn't heard in years. I cried, but I also praised him and told him of my love for him on so many levels. After we came, we found the shower and washed up.

We had a busy morning. A couple of the others went off to do errands and shopping. Doug and I did breakfast clean up, and with Ally's help I started a slow cook pot roast for dinner. When the others arrived back from the grocery store, I helped put things away and made a large dinner salad. I also made sandwiches for lunch. The amazing thing was that along with everyone else that stayed in the apartment, I remained naked and I loved the freedom and got over any embarrassment. I resolved to adopt this dress style at home when our kids weren't around. I briefly thought of how happy Doug now would be if he arrived home to find me naked and horny.

To my surprise and embarrassment, at lunch Aidan arrived unannounced. He just walked into the condo and kissed the girls. Steve was there and introduced him to Doug and then Aidan turned to me. I'm sure I had blushed up a bright red body for him. I felt like I was presenting my naked body to this beautiful man.

Aidan took me in his arms the same way he had the other women, and gave me a peck and then a significant kiss that evolved into a French kiss. This young man turned me on almost instantly. I caught myself grinding my mons against his leg. I must stop doing this with men I just met ... well, except when I'm naked.

Aidan kept kissing me, and I kept kissing him. Somehow, he became as naked as I was, and then somehow we were in the bedroom making love. I was fucking a complete stranger, yet I felt connected to him on all those planes that Steve had taught me about the night before. We had a beautiful experience, and I lost count of my peaks. What a nice way to meet someone new.

I became vaguely aware of Steve and Doug on the other bed with the three sisters. They were fucking too, and from the moans and sounds of flesh slapping together in the room I guessed we were all very happy.

We had a late lunch, and then I pulled Aidan back to the bedroom to fuck some more. I felt sexually insatiable. I had to have cock. When Aidan finished, I went and got Doug, and then Steve. I could tell I was taxing Doug to get him aroused enough to make love to me, but he succeeded and I felt so good. I loved my husband.

Later, we dressed for dinner. Friends came and joined us - Chip and Gale who lived in a Boston suburb drove in town for the evening. Over dinner, Steve explained about the transition that Doug and I were making. I felt embarrassed at first, but then Gale made some astute suggestions and I liked her ideas.

After dinner, Steve orchestrated a coupling between Chip and me, and he too delivered a different multi-dimensional experience. He was divine. As Chip had fucked me, Doug and Gale were going at it on the other bed, and then suddenly right next to us. I found fucking right next to my husband as he stroked into another woman gave me great joy and further increased our mutual lust. I felt like such a slut to have now fucked four men since getting up that morning, and I loved it. I never wanted this feeling to stop; I wanted more cock and more loving.

Steve captured me to sleep with again, and we made love twice in the darkness. I felt such love for him, and told him. He told me how he loved me and how special I was. I realized that this was how brother-in-law relationships were supposed to be.

Sunday morning, after fucking Aidan again, another couple joined us - Lyle and Nancy Reddick. They arrived mid-morning and we were all nude again. They stripped down to be with the rest of us, and soon after their arrival, Doug and Nancy started to make out and then make love right on the sofa. I grabbed Lyle's hand, led him to the bedroom, and we followed their lead. Soon everyone in the room was naked and fucking. Aidan joined us and I found the special pleasure of being spit roasted, and loving two men at the same time.

Doug and Aidan double penetrated Nancy to her delight. She was tremendously multi-orgasmic, and I found pleasure in listening to and watching her climaxes roll through her body. I passed up the opportunity to be DP'd. The thought scared me since I'd never done anal before. Nancy later suggested I get some butt plugs to practice with, and I planned to follow her recommendations.

Regretfully, Doug and I had to leave before dinner to catch our flight back to Chicago. In the taxi to Logan Airport, I tried to count up the men and women I'd fucked, the number of episodes I'd been in, and the number of orgasms. I'd had more sex in the weekend than in the past year - hell, the past three or four or five years. I cuddled into Doug and we made out in the back of the taxi, and then on the airplane, and once we got home we were so horny we were back in the bedroom fucking before we even ate anything.

Our son and daughter, who'd been staying with friends, arrived home around nine o'clock. Lori instantly came up to me and said, "Mom, you and Dad are acting so different towards one another, so much more loving. I've never seen you guys like this. You're so cute. It's like you're newly weds." She gave me a big hug.

I just smiled at her. For the first time in her life, I probably had more sex on the weekend and with more partners than she did - the little slut. I laughed inside at my own raw humor.

I wanted to leap around the office and the house for joy. Doug became a dream husband, or at least he was trying to be, and I accepted his efforts with praise and glee. He also improved his interaction with the kids, something that had been waning as they got older. Keeping up the trend that we started in Cambridge, we were also making love almost every night and often we were nuzzling each other or trying to sexually excite one another in some way. Often, we had morning sex too.

I found as many ways to praise my hubby for his attention and love as I could think of, even doing online research for ideas. I did get to meet him naked at the door a few times, pulling him into the bedroom so we could make love each time. Once the kids got home while we were going at it, and they were more embarrassed than we were about catching us mid fuck since we'd forgotten to shut the bedroom door.

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories