All Comments on 'Turned into a Slut Ch. 05'

by xaitonnar22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok...

a very sick ending for a very sick series....

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Violent ending

I was expecting this type of ending to the series .... it was very risky carrying on this way at Timmy's house. Jack deserved a good pounding ... for his overly aggressive behavior.

Thanks for taking the time to write the enjoyable erotic tale. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh...

Crappy ending. Jenny should've gotten punished for being so irresponsible. Ah wells. At least I can fantasize about them switching roles.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

I liked the series but didn't like the ending. I wished it would be more romantic and would be something only between Jennifer and Timmy, but then it got ruined with Timmy's sister and father and it made no sense.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not great

The ending could have been better. With our sissy coming out of the closet to his parents and sister. He could have had some hot bi sex with Jack. But overall it was a good set of stories.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

Imagine if you were the Father and came into the house hearing screaming, upon entering the son's bedroom and the sight you see is your son, tied into a chair trying desparately to get off of a dildo taped to the chair, Your Daughter lying on the floor with cum oozing out of her pussy, some big naked guy apparently raping your son's girlfriend what would you do in a heart beat and in Your own home. Attack the intruder with the utmost violence at hand.Wife would be calling the Police. If Kelly is College age then Timmy is still in High School which would probably make him at least 17, Nothing infuriates a Father's rath more than the thought that someone has and is attacking his Children and those of another.But with Jack's body lying twitching on the floor, Tim's dad had beaten Jack to death. Father's defense, Instant Insanity brought about by a rapist that has appeared to have raped his Daughter, Sodomized and tied up his son and is in the process of raping another girl who's trying hard to fight him off. Apparently, Tim's Parents had seen Jennifer walk into their house knowing she was their son's girlfriend moments before they entered. What if Tim's father had a firearm. Jack would have had at least Several holes in him.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

I loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome ending

I have read many stories to only be put off by the ending but this was seriously the best ending I have ever seen. Lust, love, and revenge.. What more do you need?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I would love to read the story of how they unwound this after the parents came home. a couple of kids experimenting with sex, it's definitely that, along with a few other things. knowing how jack was, why and how did he come to his parents, at the invite of jen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TheBlackRaven

So good! I so feel horny now! Love ya! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

what a crazy ending

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

We had an inkling of what Jack could be like. Of course, this at least will bring up the topic of Timmy's crossdressing (maybe the sissy part comes up, maybe not). Opportunity exists for an incest spin-off, too. Besides all that, your imagination hopefully is brimming with more story ideas.

Thanks for sharing your talents

toniftonif7 months ago

Jennifer was a very bad girl : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous