All Comments on 'Turning Her On'

by Jasonh007

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BubbaNtxBubbaNtxalmost 10 years ago
Hot Story

Lets Here Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read the title

Anonymous, the title has a pretty fair indicator that arguably gay material might be included. Sorry you we're forced to read something you didn't like. But if reading garbage is offensive to you, perhaps you should consider the feelings of others on the site and stop posting comments...we don't want to read garbage from you either.

Besides, if you thought the last half of the story was gay, you sure do define gay differently than the rest of the world.

yaoigirl93yaoigirl93almost 10 years ago
Wow.

Anonymous, you read past the description and past the first sentence. Wow. "Garbage" yet you still read on. I think you doth protest too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Threesome

She gave in too early. For a fuck she should have demanded a bi-threesome. Write the next chapter and have Karen insist the guys fuck. Love those bi pornos where the girl puts the cock into the ass and then holds them together.

bigothboybigothboyalmost 10 years ago
Great first story ^__^

Awesome work, very cute and sexy and also believable, with likeable characters- please give us a chapter two :)

reaktivreaktivabout 9 years ago
hah!

I read Moving Day, look to see the author's other stuff, and find that I've already read all of it! you do have a gift for playing with "outside my normal preference" moments in characters' sexualities that I think is super cute/hot. and you're a terrible tease! these boys need to take a little more action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not gay but loved it

I really got into the crotch rubbing stuff and found myself shocked that I was getting eager to have the guys do more to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous