Turning Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,677 Followers

"You two need to go into the bedroom, " Wanda commanded.

Alfonso pulled back on Karen's hair at the same time that he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Were to?" Alfonso asked, horney and ready to fuck.

"Lets go in there," Karen said pointing to our bedroom.

"Look what I have here," Wanda said as she held up a palm sized movie camera.

Wiping her mouth Karen looked doe eyed at Wanda and the camera.

"It's for Tim he made me promise to film it for him."

"This is so crazy I can't believe this, did you film me just now?" Karen questioned.

"Yes and might I add, you are a natural girlfriend."

"I don't know, what if someone gets a hold of that video."

"Oh shit, don't worry bout that woman, come on." Alfonso commanded as he pulled Karen to her feet and led her into the bedroom.

Dennis and I waited till they passed. Dennis then went out to the pool to join his girl friend. I went into the adjoining bathroom were I could peer into the bedroom. Looking through the lovers of the bathroom door I could see Karen laying down next to Alfonso.

Karen's dark tanned body looked so beautiful against the white sheets. Seeing Alfonso muscled black body lying against Karen had a different effect. They were passionately kissing as Alfonso black hands roamed all over my wife body. Alfonso sure knew what he was doing as he pressed and touched all the right buttons.

Karen's body heaved as she tried to catch her breath. I had never seen her so excited, not even when Wanda had seduced her. alfonso was rubbing her clit driving her absolutely crazy.

The whole scene was different than the parking lot kiss with Marcus. There Karen was hesitant, even unwilling. Now she seemed so aggressive there was no doubt she wanted this man. Seeing my wife act like this was just to much for me. Even though my dick ached from over use I couldn't help myself and with minimal touching I came again.

Karen for her part had not release Alfonso cock, the entire time she had been stroking and fondling his cock and balls. I suddenly got this sinking feeling like, like what the fuck am I doing allowing this to happen. I was moments away from opening the door and telling them to stop, when Wanda walked in behind me and pulled me away from the door, leading me outside.

"Give them some privacy" she said when we were out of ear shot.

I answered that this had gone too far. That I had changed my mind. Wanda grabbed my shoulders forcibly.

"Why cause you got your little rocks off and now you want to collect your toys and go home. You go in there now and Alfonso will go off on you and I promise you, you don't want that! And what about Karen, you think she won't fuck him later you stupid fuck. Just how fucken dumb are you."

The venom in the statement was like a slap in the face, I stood there and tried to let what Wanda said sink in. Wanda wasn't finished.

"Let me tell you something else asshole, I saw you beating off watching them, what do you think will happen when I tell Karen how you jerked your little pecker off watching them, then wanted to stop her from being with a real man."

I stammered feebly with an answer to the effect that I had made a mistake. Wanda's statement had left me shaking. Everything she had said was true.

"Look Tim Karen loves you, don't fuck this up. This was going to happen sooner or later. Karen has had the hot's for Alfonso since the first time I introduced them. I'm sorry I said these things to you, but don't go in there and do something you will regret.

I stood there looking down at the floor, speechless.

"Hey give me a hug big boy, come on," she insisted as I felt her big arms envelop me and pull into her hard body.

She held me for some time and I hugged her back. Then looking into my eyes she asked,"So if we go back in there are you going to fuck this up?"

I nodded no.

Good was all she said as she led me back inside. Stopping by the backdoor she asked again if I was going to do anything stupid. I nodded no and we went inside. The door to the bedroom was closed so we entered back through the office and then into the bathroom. I could hear Karen as we approached.

"Oh my god, sooo deep, so good, oh please don't stop. Peering through the louvers of the door my eyes were unprepared for what I witnessed.

Karen had her back to us and was straddling Alfonso who was on his back in our bed. Karen's bright pink pussy lips were stretched tight around the black shaft. I watched as Alfonso effortlessly lifted Karen up by the waist so that almost all of his huge cock had slipped almost completely out of her cunt.

"Stop teasing me please,"Karen responded, as her hips rocked back and forth erotically against the blue black cock head.

"Dam woman, that is some fine pussy you have,"Alfonso said as he kept Karen dangling above his cock. A white frothy foam surrounded the base of his thick cock and it was clear that Karen had already had several orgasms.

Then Alfonso granted Karen's wishes and let her wet cunt envelop his manhood. Karen rocked her hips as inch by inch her hungry pussy swallowed Alfonso's cock. Pussy lips stretched to the limit, Karen rocked her way down Alfonso's thick shaft.

"Fucken, god dam woman," roared Alfonso as Karen bottomed out on his manhood. Karen began a slow grind, as she rocked back and forth on the massive shaft.

More and more of Karen's cum coated Alfonso's cock as her body convulsed in a series of heavy orgasm. Alfonso for his part was clearly very excited. Karen leaned over and kissed Alfonso passionately, her hands holding his face as she kissed him. Karen said something but I couldn't hear what that was. Then I heard Alfonso answer.

"Girl don't worry bout that, I ain't forgetten bout you, this ain't no one time thing, got it."

"It's just that it feels so fucking good," Karen whispered.

"Oh I'm cuming again, oh yes, please, oh god, again," Karen cried out with pleasure. Hearing that again I wanted to stop the two lovers. I guess Wanda knew what I wanted do.

Wanda had been playing with my dick, but it ached to much to get hard. So Wanda placed her hands on my shoulders, and gently nudged me to my knees. Then turning me around she slid her bikini to the side exposing her massive clit. I knew what she wanted. I hesitated but Wanda's powerful hands forced my face into her cunt. The smell of her juices overwhelming me. Wanda was very wet. I began sucking on her blood engorged womanhood while she continued watching the two lovers.

Wanda then lifted her right leg over my shoulder and with her hands she pinned my face against her cunt. Immediately I found it difficult to breath. As I became excited my breathing increase and my breath became more shallow.

I heard Karen cry out, I wanted to turn around to look but Wanda held me firmly in place. I knew Karen was cuming again and could only imagine what Alfonso was doing to her.

For the first time I felt like I was a visitor in my own home. It was as if I had only been permitted to join in on the fun as long as I played by the rules. Worse I knew I had no choice in the matter.

I could hear the two lovers as they fucked. Wanda two was excited and continued rubbing her pussy forcefully against my nose and mouth. Then I heard my wife.

"Cum baby cum, oh yes I feel it, my god I feel it, cum with me, cum now,"Karen demanded, and he did.

Alfonso bellowed like a bull as he sent his black seed deep into my wife. As if on queue, Wanda too began to cum, cutting me off at half breath with a forceful yank of my head.

I had been light headed and now almost went into a panic mode trying to breath. The two lovers were so loud they muffled my struggle. I managed only tiny gasps of air as Wanda squirted her love juices all over my face.

Finally Wanda released me as she tilted my head up and smiled down at me, as I licked her cum soaked cunt. Wanda held my mouth forcefully against her cunt with one hand as she looked into the mirror and flicked her hair into place. Satisfied with the way she looked she turned her attention to Alfonso and my wife.

Wanda released my head and with her eye's indicated I should look at the two lovers. Karen was still on top of Alfonso, with her legs spread, alfonso cock still imbedded in my wife's pussy. The base of alfonso massive cock was covered in the creamy mixture of his seed and Karen's cum. Even his huge balls had streaks of cum dripping over them and on to the bed.

Wanda left the room leaving me alone to watch and listen. Alfonso piston upward slowly, his cock driving deeper.

"Dam woman, you took it all," he said as he gently rocked in and out.

"Is that bad?" Karen whispered, her breath still a little ragged as she raised up to look into his eye's

"I knew the first time I saw that ass of yours, you were meant for this cock. Now that I've had me some, I think I want more." With that he buried his cock forcefully into Karen's womb.

"God are you ready again," moaned Karen in disbelief.

"What's a matter? You mean that pencil dick gay boy don't get it up for you like this. Shit I'm surprised you can even feel that little pecker of his." Alfonso moved his cock slowly in and out of Karen's cunt, each thrust causing her to bite her bottom lip.

"He's not gay, oh god yes, I'm cumming again, god you feel so good. I'm so wet. I can't believe you make me feel this way."

Alfonso rolled over on top of Karen, then pulling her to the side of the bed he stood up. Effortlessly he lifted Karen's hips off the bed. My wife's body began moving rhythmically to meet each thrust of Alfonso cock. Karen's moan's grew louder and louder. Alfonso grinned as he looked down at Karen, he knew he was giving her something she had never experienced before. It was impossible for me not to realize in that instance that I had made a mistake.

Watching it was easy to see that Alfonso was a complete lover. Exotic and experienced there was no way for me to compete with Alfonso. The man was in super shape and knew just what to do with his huge cock. To make maters worse Karen seemed made for the man. I never dreamed she could accommodate a man the size of Alfonso. Judging from the pleasure Alfonso was deriving from fucking my wife, he too was surprised at how well they fit together.

Karen reached up and pulled herself up so that she was face to face with Alfonso, as he drove his cock ever deeper into her fertile cunt. I stared as she kissed him deeply and repeatedly. The look on Karen's face was one of complete sensual gratification, even though she had never had that look with me.

I touched myself but my penis was sore and soft. There was no way after the last two days that my dick would get hard. Alfonso then fell onto our bed and continued his ravishment of my wife. i lost count of the times she came. Then again bellowing like a bull, Alfonso came again. His roar seemed to ignite Karen into a massive orgasm, she began encouraging him to cum.

"Oh yes baby, I feel you, cum baby that's it cum in me . Oh it's so deep, harder, harder, oh fuck, no one never oh god yes." Karen shouted, her words almost unintelligable.

Rolling off of Karen and on to his back Alfonso laid spread eagle on my bed, his thick cock draped over his muscled thigh. Karen too, was spread eagle giving me an unobstructed view of her gapping slit. Thick heavy sperm dripped from her cunt. Both of them were breathing hard.

Emotionally I was drained, I felt as if I had been manipulated and used by Wanda. Worse I had this sinking feeling that my relationship with my wife had changed forever. I was getting ready to leave the room when I heard Alfonso telling Karen how fantastic she was in bed.

"Girl that was something special. I have never gone so deep without a woman asking me to ease up. You took it all baby, shit, if I were married to you there is no fucking way I would share you. Girl you were meant for this black cock." Alfonso stated as he squeezed a drop of cum from the head of his cock.

"You probably say that to everyone, but I don't care, that was incredible, I didn't think sex could be that good." Karen replied between her ragged breaths. Then Karen rolled on to her side looping her right leg over Alfonso's thigh. Placing her head on his chest she tenderly between his legs and gently massaged his large cum covered balls. Alfonso's cock was semi hard, but as Karen rubbed the foamy white mixture of their cum into his balls and stroked his shaft, that massive cock began to grow.

"Baby you know just how to touch me, fuck girl I want you again."

"I can't believe you are hard again, I've never been with a man like you before." Then with out prompting Karen slid down his chest and swirled her tongue around the top of

Alfonso's cock, licking the cum that had formed on the slit of it's head.

I turned and walked out of the bathroom and out to the pool. Dennis and Christina were in the pool and as I walked up Wanda poured me a Margarita.

"You okay,"she said softly, noting the concern on my face. I was taken back by her friendliness.

"Not really, I should have stopped this. I must of been crazy to listen to you. This whole scene is very fucked up. What was I thinking going along with this." I wispered, not wanting Dennis to hear. Wanda threw on her blouse and asked me to follow her. We walked away from the other two and Wanda spoke.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you before, but this was going to happen. Sooner or later Karen was going to fuck Alfonso or someone else. So you need to get over it. I saved you a real ass whipping before but if you want to go in there be my guest."

I didn't say anything, she was obviously right. I listened , but was skeptical.

"But," I said, when Wanda interrupted me, by putting her finger over my mouth.

"Dude, it's done, you enjoyed it now let her enjoy it. When she is finished with Alfonso you go in there tell her you love her it's all you can do. Now think about what I'm telling you. I really do like you Tim. Don't make matters worse." Wanda walked back to the pool said something to Dennis and Christina and they got their things and left.

I sat by the pool finishing my drink, stewing over the dilemma had put myself in. I guess over an hour passed and the two of them were still in the room. curiosity getting the better of me I walked into the house and found the door to the bath locked. I listened by the door but all was quite. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a double shot of Tequila, drank it, then had another and another.

Karen woke me up around 10 PM that night I had passed out on a lounge chair by the pool. Alfonso had already left. Karen's hair was wet, and she smelled like a fresh shower. She had on a t-shirt and panties.

"Hey, come inside honey." Karen acted as if nothing had happened. My head felt as if I had been hit with a bat. She helped me on to my feet. Still drunk she helped me inside to our room.

"Is he gone," I asked.

"Yes, you all right." Karen asked. I knew what she meant.

"Yes, just drank to much." Walking into our bedroom I noticed Karen had changed the sheets. I stripped and fell into bed.

"Can I get you something," Karen asked sweetly.

"Yes aspirin or something." I laid there thinking about what had happened. When Karen returned, I drank the aspirin and we turned out the lights not another word was said. The next morning I got up early and went to work without waking Karen.

All day at work I thought about how to handle what had happened. The strange thing was that when ever I pictured Karen and Alfonso together, I would become aroused. I received a call from Wanda later that morning.

"How are you doing, you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, how did you get my number."

"Karen, I spoke to her this morning, she said Alfonso left late last night. She also said you were really good about the whole thing. She expected you to be angry since Alfonso spent most of the day and night with her."

"What else did she say," I asked knowing there was more to the call than a feel good conversation.

"Do you really want to know. I mean we talked about her and Alfonso too, she wants to see him again but dosen't want to hurt you."

"That's nice, do I have a choice in the matter, I said sarcastically.

"Look I'm just trying to help out here Tim, if you don't want my advise okay then bye."

"No wait I'm sorry," I said, needing to hear what she had to say."

"Look Tim she's really infatuated with Alfonso, you saw them together, you can't deny the fact they are good together. I think she told me they made love four or five times. If you step between Karen and Alfonso now you will lose her forever. Is that what you want."

"No of course not, this was supose to be a one time thing, this is all fucked up."

"Be smart Tim, let them do what they are going to do, You did like watching them right."

I didn't answer, but she knew the answer.

"You should go home, Alfonso told me he's going to drop by your house later. Oh and Tim you may only have a small dick but you do have a sweet mouth. If I were you I'd show her how much you love her and how you don't care what she does with Alfonso. That's my advise to you, take it or leave it.

After the call from Wanda I couldn't concentrate on work so I called it a day. My dick was hard driving home wondering what was going to happen. When I got home I found Alfonso's car in the drive way blocking the garage. I sat in my car thinking about what Wanda had said. This guy had invited himself to my home and my wife and there was nothing I could do about it. I decided to make the best of it so instead of opening the garage door I walk around the back.

No one was by the pool so I walked towards the back of the house. The sliding doors were open and I could hear Karen speaking. I walked closer.

"Of course it was good it was fantastic and yes you are the best lover I've ever had, but I can't see you like this."

"I don't want to hear this shit that your married again. Shit I bet your wet right now just thinking about yesterday, that's why I'm here. Yesterday was special, you know it, I know it. We were meant for each other. Dam woman just feel this, just standing by you makes me hard."

I had to take a chance so I eased over to the edge of the door and peeked around the side. Karen was standing in front of Alfonso in the middle of the living room. alfonso had placed her hand on his cock which was bulging against his athletic shorts. Releasing her hand he caressed her face in his hands leaned over and kissed her. Karen went to turn away but again he tilted her face up to his and kissed her again. This time Karen responded by looping her arm around his neck and returning the kiss.

Instead of being angry I was aroused again. I massaged my penis as I watched this big black man seduce my wife. In moments he was leading her back into our bedroom, I followed them back so that I could return to my hiding place. I knew I should have said something, done something, but there was no denying the fact it excited me. At that very moment I resigned myself to the fact that when it came to the theater of sex Alfonso was by far my superior.

I crept into the bathroom and looked through the louvers. Alfonso was shirtless, pulling off his shorts, while Karen was doing the same thing. After she got her cloths off she reached into the night stand and pulled one of my condoms out.

"I don't think so girl."

"You have too, I'll be lucky if you didn't make me pregnant yesterday. I can't believe Wanda told me you had been cut."

"She was confused is all, besides you didn't complain after that first time. What's the difference today, like you said I probably knocked you up already." My ears burned with this latest bit of news, not in my wildest imaginings did I think a black baby was a possibility.

"No condom no sex."

'We will see about that ."Alfonso laughed as he pulled her on to the bed.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,677 Followers