Turning Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,677 Followers

"Alfonso no, I mean it, don't."

"Don't what, kiss you like this." He gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Don't touch you like this." His hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit, making her wild.

"I tell you what, get that bottle of KY out, I want to try something." Karen rolled over and fished the bottle out of the night stand.

Alfonso dripped the lubricant onto her budding clit. Then he massaged her clit and slit with his hand. dripping even more on to his hand he rubbed it on his cock.

"Turn over girl and get on your knees." Karen didn't even question him as he rose up behind her. Then Alfonso began rubbing his cock up and down Karen's slit. Pausing he pushed that massive cock head into her cunt, then pulled it out quickly. At the same time he slowly worked his thumb into Karen's ass.

"Oh god Alfonso what are you doing to me." Karen cried out in pleasure.

Alfonso slowly worked his thumb all the way into karen's ass, as he continued his assault on her pussy. In and out he would plunge his cock each time penetrated a little deeper. Pulling out he would leave Karen's cunt gaping open, then plunge in again.

Then he removed his thumb and placed his oil covered cock against Karen's ass.

"Now tell me how does that feel," Alfonso said as he cock slowly pushed into my wife ass.

I expected Karen to cry out in pain as the massive cock went deeper and deeper.

"It feel so good, I can't believe it, I never did this before, Oh yes, god that's fucking so good I'm cuming."

I couldn't believe my ears as Karen was overcome by a huge orgasm. Soon Alfonso held Karen by the hips and was pounding her ass with his black shaft.

Alfonso's staying power was incredible. Karen and I had never had sex together that could come any where close to rivaling the intensity of the sex I witnessed that afternoon. I masturbated as Alfonso pummeled Karen's magnificent ass. Alfonso made her cum over and over again. When Karen announced that she was once again cuming I too shot my load. Still Alfonso continued fucking my wife's ass.

I wiped the cum off my dick and pulled up my pants. I was getting ready to leave and glanced back into the bedroom. That's when i heard Alfonso announce that he was cuming. Then in one quick motion I watched him pull his throbbing cock out of my wife's ass and plunge it into her wet pussy.

"Aaaah there you go baby, feel that baby, feel that black seed, you want me to stop, do you, tell me." Then pulling on her hips violently he drove the entire length of his shaft deep into Karen's cunt. "Aaaah," he cried as his balls and ass contracted with the effort of his orgasm. Once, twice then three times he repeated the thrust, shooting his potent cum deep into Karen's womb.

Karen for her part face down ass up, met each thrust with a forceful undulation opening her fertile womb to Alfonso.

"Oh my god, deeper oh so deep, cum , that's it cum, so deep, cum," Karen cried biting her lip.

I left the house and drove to a near by bar and had several drinks. Around five I finished my drink and headed home. I pulled up as Alfonso and Karen came out the front door. Alfonso and Karen saw me as he led her by the hand to his car. Then as if to show his complete dominance over me and my wife he kissed her good bye in front of me. Karen had on a t-shirt and as she tip-toed to kiss him good bye it was apparent she didn't have panties on. Pulling out of the driveway, he smiled at me and drove on.

When I entered the house I thought about what Wanda had told me. Karen was in the bedroom lying on the bed. I said hi as I entered the closet and removed my cloths.

"You angry?" I heard Karen ask.

"Would it make a difference?" I asked

"Come here, lets talk." Karen said.

I slipped on some gym shorts and walked into the bedroom. Karen patted the bed next to her and I sat down. there was a wet spot on the other side which was quite large and the smell of sex permeated the air. Karen's t-shirt was bunched up by her waist. Karen made no effort to conceal her pussy and provocatively spread her legs slightly as I sat down.

"I saw you watching us today Tim." I couldn't respond being totally embarrassed and surprised she had seen me.

"Honey it's okay, I know you are probably very insecure about the whole thing, but this was your idea. Wanda told me how you talked about this and how turned on you were when you watched us before. Did you masturbate today."

I was looking down at the floor when she turned my face towards hers.

Look it's okay, I'm glad you like watching, I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. I want you to do something for me now. Here stand up and take off these shorts," she said as she tugged on them.

I lifted off the bed as she slid my shorts off. My dick was semi-hard. Karen's hand cupped my balls and with her index finger and tightly encircled the base of my penis. I realized she was comparing me to Alfonso and I felt my dick throb. I couldn't help but think about how much larger Alfonso's balls and cock were compared to mine. Holding my dick firmly she stroked it using her two fingers till I was very hard.

"Now come here and lay down next to me," Karen said as she slid over and pulled her t-shirt over her head. I felt as if I were with Karen for the first time and she was in charge. Laying down she leaned over me and gave me a long deep kiss. Karen's gently ran her finger nails up and down my dick causing it to jump with excitement. Then Karen moved up and fed me one of her breasts her nipple long, thick, excited. I hungrily sucked on her nipple, my hand involuntarily dropping to my penis. I started to stroke myself, but Karen's hand grabbed mine.

"Not yet honey, not yet,"she whispered in a soothing tone as she moved her body up mine. Pinning both hands over my head she straddled my body with her strong legs, her cunt inches from my face. I could smell her sex, strong, musky. I could smell Alfonso. I tilted my head up in an effort to lick her budding clit, but Karen deftly rocked her hips back leaving me inches away from her pussy.

Looking down at me she smiled. "You want to lick my pussy don't you baby?"

I nodded my head yes as I peered up into her eyes. My wife seemed so different to me so sexy, so exciting, my dick felt as if it were going to burst. Karen lifted up and brought her cunt inches from my face, my nostrils flared with her scent. I lifted my head as far as I could and licked at her clit, it was wet and salty. Karen continued moving her pussy closer , then away teasing me, to the point that I was squirming in bed.

"Then she eased her pussy down over my face. Karen's clit was hard and extended as I licked then sucked on it. Releasing my hands she clutched my head and began grinding her pussy down on my face. Karen's slit was very wet and while I had never tasted another man's cum there was no mistaking the thick presence of Alfonso's seed. My tongue hungrily lapped at her slit. Karen pushed down harder and I felt her ass muscles clinch as a flood of cum entered my mouth. I swallowed.

Reading my mind Karen mumbled, "oh honey that feels so good baby, do you taste it baby, do you like the way my pussy tastes baby."

"Hmmmmm," I responded. I was so excited I lifted my hips off the bed as I felt myself cumming. I hadn't even touched myself and yet had an incredibly strong orgasm. Karen reached back and with her thumb rubbed my oozing sperm over the head of my dick causing me to shutter with pleasure.

"Tim you really do like that don't you," she said, surprised as much as I at how easily I had cum. Karen continued rubbing my dick until I became completely flaccid. Then dismounting my face announced she was taking a shower. I laid in bed for a while and heard the shower go. The phone rang and I answered it. I walked into the bathroom and watched Karen as she let the water pour over her body. Tanned and fit she was beautiful. She saw me staring and smiled. I raised my hand with the phone in it.

"Who is it," she questioned, as she opened the glass door.

"Alfonso" I answered. Karen's face lit up as she took the phone from my hand.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,677 Followers