All Comments on 'Turning Point'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE POINT OF NO RETURN

or point break, game, set and next. TK U MLJ LV NV

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
D_Lynn, On Game

You've got the touch. Really good story. He cares enough about her to risk going to jail. And she sees what a good deal she's got. Believable, and hot--the D_Lynn trademarks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally Hot

That was totally hot. I've been in a similar situation. Talking would have helped, but the sex would definitely be an added bonus! Anyway...very enjoyable and hope you post another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't normlly like "brutal" or "sadistic" sex, but your story was different. It proved a point: fear is a great generator of emotion. Keep the stories cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story Of The Month

SOM and strong candidate for SOY. More of similar ilk please. Thanks and thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this! Related to the female character completely.

DarkerMuseDarkerMuseover 11 years ago
Oh boy

This is a fantastic piece of writing. bondage, knife play, non-cons (mostly), tied together with a lot of insight into both minds, and and the hot sex. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and would highly encourage you to perhaps expand on it or maybe include this in an anthology of short works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it until ...

I loved this story until he actually let the knife cut her. That's when it turned too dark for me. He wants the relationship to change, more like it used to be or so we're lead to believe. She's become a bitch and he's tired of it. I get that part. I want to know what's said when they talk. Will the relationship become D/s? M/s? What happens next? Will she become a doormat? Give us another chapter and let us know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So she doesn't respect him until he fucks her at knife point and then slashes her with the knife? That's being manly? What the fuck is this? Some sort of blood-play fetish?

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Mmmhmm

Love the knife play. The cut on the neck being a harmless "scratch" was a bit of a stretch, but hey, its a story. It proved he wasn't playing or pretending, and solidified his masculinity. I get that. The breastfeeding fetish comment was a bit off---normally in a story one will promote 1 fetish only, maybe 2. But you have more than a couple explicitly demonstrated. Breastfeeding, knife play, bondage, blood tasting (which was hot, thank you)... in future stories you might consider having a more dedicated fetish type and expanding on it. I think you are a good writer. I'm not catching typos in every paragraph, so that is a hell of a start. Good job, and I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seriously?

What's wrong with it?? It's in Noncon/Reluctanxe! If you can't handle it then obviously don't read it. I thought it was excellent, and true to form. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Have read through the interesting comments on this story, then re-read the story, so must agree with Anonymous on 01/03/13 she is still bleeding some time after the origninal cut and he did not seem concerned about cutting her, who knows where it would end the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eeep!!

I was on edge during the story. And to the ppl saying it was overboard this is nothing compared to some Bdsm. There they just whip and spank to extremes I'd rather take the tiny little cut. There should be more knife stuff though in Bdsm it's a lot more suspenseful. Adds that extra thrill to the story

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
Too Bad

Too bad it had to come to this, maybe if I had,-

too much fat blocking my way back to her heart

my fault

now she is gone

died in '09

my fault? maybe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good but

the knife was a bit much and made him seem sociopathic. I feel it would have been better without the knife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My pussy is soooo wet now ..thank u 😘

alextasyalextasyabout 8 years ago
i so love this...

excellent writing, superb story, and the intensity makes me think it's autobiographical. i hope it was (tee hee).

-a.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous