All Comments on 'Turtle Bay Golf Ch. 02'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Snow SnakeSnow Snakeabout 18 years ago
I really liked this story

I love these Stories from Travel Girl. They are fun, erotic, and well paced. I find the length and build-up to be just about right.

Are there more stories to come? If you're out of material, please begin planning your next vacation IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks for going to the considerable trouble of writing these accounts of your experiences. The only way I can think of to improve them would be to illustrate them with photos of yourself. If your descriptions are accurate, you must be something to see.

Thanks for the fine story.

Snow Snake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree

I totally agree with Snow Snake's comments. So much in fact, that I can't really add anything more to what was said other than I hope that Travel Girl will share more of her adventures with us in the future. I'll be looking forward to reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please...

... whcih means you will have to go out and have moe adventures... hehe.

Great stories TG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

You're becoming my favorite author! And I'm hoping I might encounter you on a beach someday! Thanks for sharing your experiences! Dave

Traveling_voyeur@gmail.com

silvertip_40silvertip_40over 15 years ago
great!

another great story beth. always nice pacing, and writing with real class. appreciate your time and effort, and hope you see fit to write more.

i say this now, because ive read all your stories once. maybe now a second read is in order.

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 15 years ago
WOW!

Just can't get enough of your stories!! Please continue posting...it's been a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All your stories

I love them.

Are you going to be doing some more?

fridayamfridayamover 12 years ago
Wonderful

and beautifully written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANKS

IF THIS IS REALLY YOU I HOPE I BUMP INTO WHILE ON VACATION SO I CAN BE TAUGHT

fern76fern76over 12 years ago

I've been to Turtle Bay many times and didn't know they had that beach, I'll have to find it next time my wife and I go over there.

Awesome stories!

cashNcarriecashNcarrieabout 12 years ago
I LUUUV....

your interracial stories! They are such a turn on. Makes me feel like I'm there, watching and wanting to trade places with you.

NekidinazNekidinazabout 10 years ago
Simply exquisite!

You write the most exquisite and erotically lovely stories...I could read them forever! Your descriptive story-telling makes me feel like I'm part of the story, an unseen voyeur...I love the feelings of arousal your stories elicit in me, very erotic and senual feeling...thank you!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great author, sexy stories, very erotic nobody writes sexual escapades better thank u.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous