Tuscany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over and put his arm around her shoulder, "I know. It was my idea and I was turned on, but something scares me. I'm not sure he thinks this is a game. I don't want to lose you. Maybe I am afraid he is what you want."

She smiled, "John, my dear Johnny, besides the sex I honestly wouldn't give him the time of day. He somehow knows what buttons to push, how to unleash these desires I've kept hidden for years. It is as though he listened in to all our bedroom chats over years. I would never leave you, but please let me, and us..... cause I know it turns you on. Let us both experience a bit more. I'm almost fifty John and this opportunity will never come again. I will stop whenever you say."

Guilt ran through his body. Thinking to all the nights online with Bruno where he described in detail Lori's fantasies, and some he embellished or made up. John knew why Lori's lover could read her like a book; he had given him a copy before the test. He opened Pandora's box and it was only fair to Lori not to close it yet.

"All right, Lori. Just promise me you will stop when I say stop," he raised his voice just a bit as he finished, "and I want to be there from now on. "

She smiled, "my knight in shining armor, to protect me or to watch me?"

He kissed her forehead, "a little of both I think."

They hung around the house after having a light breakfast out on the deck by the patio. Lori went in to change as John stayed on to check E mails on his iPad. After about twenty minutes he heard the sound of stilettos on the deck. He looked up and was surprised by what he saw. Lori was in the red heels plus a denim skirt which just reached mid thigh. Her top was more a strap than a top. She had a white tube top which barely confined her tits. Her nipples were prominent and her flat stomach on display. At first glance she seemed like a college girl on vacation, but upon further inspection: the wrinkles at the corner of her mouth, the veins on the back of her hands, the crows feet all pointed to a mature looking woman trying to look young.

John, mouth agape said, "Lori, you're not wearing that out are you. Bruno isn't even going to be with us."

"He told me I could only wear the clothes we bought yesterday," she ran her hand from her throat to her legs in a swift motion, "this is one of the more conservative outfits."

"Go, put one of your summer dresses on."

"No, I promised him I'd follow orders." She put her hands on her hips and stared at her husband, "I'll stay home but I will not change!"

John got up and walked into the house. As he passed her he felt his cock stir and knew he had told Bruno of her wish to be displayed publicly in clothes inappropriate for her age. He was mad but admitted to himself Bruno was doing exactly what they had talked about. John changed into shorts and a polo shirt with slip on canvas shoes. He went to the closet and grabbed one of his short sleeved button up cotton shirts.

Lori was sitting at the counter when John walked in and dropped the shirt in front of her. "put this on, it may get chilly later on."

Lori understood the concession and slipped his shirt on, leaving it untucked and unbuttoned. It was just enough to soften the sluttiness of her outfit but still left her exposed. John was sure she would attract the stares of many men in town and revel in the humiliation of her exposure.

They were walking outside towards the Fiat when a white 'Policia' car drove up the driveway. It stopped next to their car and a portly officer stepped out. "Sir, you are the American staying here? I am Officer Campisi"

John, unsure what this was about answered, "Yes, my wife and I have been here for a few days. Is something the matter?"

He stepped back to the car and reached into the back seat, pulling out a zip lock bag with what appeared to be the dress Lori was wearing yesterday. "we found this down the road a bit. One of the neighbors found it and she said she saw a woman in town wearing it earlier. She remembered how much she liked the dress and noticed the woman was with Bruno Tattalia." he looked at Lori and continued, "are you the woman she saw?"

Lori suddenly was grateful for the white shirt and had buttoned the middle of the shirt when he drove up, "Yes, we met Brun...ah Mr.Tattalia earlier and he was so kind to give me a tour of the city. My husband," she pointed at John, "wasn't feeling well so he stayed here."

"And how, may I ask did your dress end up two Kilometers from here?"

"I, I, don't know. I had spilt some wine on it and when Bruno dropped me off I washed the stain and put it on the railing," Lori pointed to a railing on the porch. "I didn't even miss it until now. May...maybe the wind, no not that far. I'm not sure. A dog perhaps?"

The officer looked like he did not believe her at all. "Yes, maybe a dog dragged it two kilometers without tearing it and then urinated on it, leaving it beside tire tracks of a small car." His eyes drifted towards the Fiat.

John spoke up, "Officer I am not sure what happened but I watched her wash the wine stain and I was the one who suggested to set it outside. Maybe it was teenagers, who knows, but thank you for bringing it back. We will put it in the wash." He held his hand out until the man raised his arm and handed him the bag. "We were just leaving, is there anything else."

The man knew John was angry and nothing pointed to anything sinister, the woman seemed fine. "No, we just wanted to be sure your wife was, how do you say, hunky dory? Thank you," he turned to leave, then over his shoulder he added, "be careful with Mr Tattalia."

The officer left and John walked to the trash where he tossed the bag. He looked at his wife and shook his head. "We stop when I say stop."

End of Ch 2

12