Tutor for a Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My desire for him was fading fast. I started to get madder and madder the more that I though about it. He was judging her and he didn't even know her. It was pretty pompous of his to tell me that he didn't like my sister, that's my sister and I'm not going to let anyone talk about her, especially not some guy! "

"You know what?! Stop the car. I can't sit here and let you talk about my sister like that. Did you think that I was just going to agree with you? Did you think that I wouldn't go back and tell her what you said! Why would you even think that was cool?"

"Um, I am really fucking this up, aren't I? I really did not mean to say that like it sounded, but it's the truth, your sister is not the nicest person. You are much nicer. I didn't mean to offend you with what I said, but it's true. She spreads rumors about people and makes fun of people. I don't mean to make her sound like anything, but I am only telling you what I have witnessed. Please don't be mad at me, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I just..."

His words faded into nothing as we pulled up to Duncan's Diner got out of the car. We were both silent as we sat in the bright red booth and stared at the menus. I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't want to be mad, but I felt like I had to defend my sister, she would have done it for me. But on the other hand, some of the things that he said about her were true. And there were lots of people who told me that they didn't like her, but they were mostly girls so I figured that they were just jealous. We sat in silence, only speaking to order drinks and food, each of us stuck inside our own heads trying to figure out how to break the ice.

Luckily, Mother Nature had mercy on us both, because right when the waitress came to bring our orders, the sky cracked open and it started to pour down rain.

"Wow, look at that!" He said while pointing out the window like a little kid.

"Whoa, it is pouring like crazy", I said, forgetting for a moment that I was supposed to be mad.

"Damn look at those two, caught in the downpour." We both laughed at this couple running across the street laughing and holding hands. Both of them were completely soaked, but they didn't really care. They ran under the restaurant's front awning for shelter. When they were safe under the awning they grabbed each other and began a passionate kissing session that made both Mikey and I blush. We were both silent again, staring at the kissing couple, watching their tongues dance inside each other's mouths.

"Have you ever been kissed like that?" Mikey asked in a hushed whisper.

"No, never", I answered before I could think. "How about you? You ever been kissed so passionately that it made your knees buckle?"Whoa Tia, where did that one come from? Of course I started blushing instantly and began concentrating on dipping my fries in ketchup.

"No, me either", he replied, while never taking his eyes off of the couple outside. "Nope one has ever kissed me like that." He sighed and turned away from the window.

"Are you serious?" Of course I blurted this out before I could stop myself. I was in shock that no one had ever kissed him that way. He was gorgeous and could have any girl that he wanted and I am sure that they would have done anything dirty little thing that he asked, but he was sitting there telling me that he had never been kissed truly passionately. "I don't believe you! You have probably kissed tons of girls, and you are telling me that you have never felt passion like that with any of them. Yeah, right".

"What makes you think that I have kissed a lot of girls? How many girls have you seen me with? None, right? You want to know why? Because I have only ever loved two girls in my life and one them is my mother. The other one, well we ended badly two summers ago, but she never kissed me like that. She never made me feel like she wanted me, desired me. We just used to..."

Then he stopped talking and returned to staring out the window. The kissing couple was gone and the sun was peaking back through the clouds. I was so mixed up, I was still mad about the things that he said about Tasha, but I felt so sorry for him as well. What did he mean that she never made him feel wanted? What kind of twisted girl was this that would let a guy like him go? And what exactly was he about to tell me about what they used to do? I noticed suddenly that all of my anxiety about talking to Mikey from the previous days, months and years was fading. I had set up this image in my mind that he was untouchable, but now that I was sitting here with him, I saw that he was so vulnerable just like me, and it made me want him really, really badly.

"Tia, I really am sorry about the things that I said about your sister, I just didn't know what else to say, I don't know how to talk to you. You are so smart and have it together. I feel really stupid sitting here right now talking about kissing and old girlfriends. You should just put me out of my misery and tell me to shut up. I really didn't intend for things to turn out this way. I really am not an asshole who goes around insulting people's family." He laughed a little, but he was sad too.

"I know that you aren't an asshole, I know that you probably didn't mean all those things the way that they came out. I know that Tasha gets under people's skin sometimes, but she is my sister, and I love her and wouldn't have her change for all of the money in the world. She loves me just like I am, she protects me and watches out for me. Sometimes I feel like I am the little sister and she is the big sister. I call her my big little sister."

After that we were talking again and laughing. I told Mikey that he should just talk to me like he would talk to anyone else, I was no different. He however insisted that I was different and that instead of hanging my head down, I should be proud of it. I wanted so badly to ask him about his ex and what they did together, but I just couldn't work up enough courage to do it. We ended up having dessert too, hot fudge sundaes and I tired my best to eat like a lady, but I ended up dripping hot chocolate down my chin and on to my shirt.

"I am such a slob sometimes", I said as I wiped fudge from my chin and smeared the stain around on my shirt. Mikey watched me, but he wasn't laughing at my joke, he was staring at my boobs! I blushed again when I realized what he was doing. "What are you looking at, mister? Are you oogling my boobs you perv?" Of course I was laughing when I said this and totally didn't mind that he was looking.

"Oh god, I am so sorry", he said, "but you have a fudge stain right by your nipple and I can't stop looking at it. I..."

His voice trailed off again as I looked down at my nipples, which were sticking straight out in full salute, and sure enough there was a fudge stain right next to one. I got up quickly and ran into the bathroom. I stood there staring at my self in the mirror as I tried to clean the fudge stains off my shirt. My face was still flushed from constant blushing and my nipples were still sticking out straining against my shirt. I knew what was going on. His staring at me like that had made me horny. Or should I say hornier, because I was already horny. I was afraid to go back out to my seat. He would see my nipples. He would know. Then I thought,hey it doesn't matter, he doesn't care about you being horny, nothing is going to happen. So I went back and sat down. He had paid the bill and asked if I was ready to go.Oh no, I made him uncomfortable. So I just sucked up my feelings and prepared for him to drop me off at home.

As soon as we got in the car it started to pour down raining again so when he pulled up to my house, which was only two blocks from the diner, he suggested that I wait in the car until the rain stopped. I couldn't look at him knowing that I was so aroused all of a sudden, so I looked out the window.

"You have fudge on the side of your face", he said and he reached over and gently wiped the smudge off of my cheek. I wanted to melt into the floor, my nipples got harder just from that one touch and the wet stain in my underwear spread. I shivered a little.

He didn't remove his hand after the smudge was gone, he continued to stroke the side of my face. I didn't move an inch or breathe.Oh my god! He's touching me!

"Tia, look at me." His voice was different, softer, deeper, sexier. I was afraid to look, because if his face looked as lustful as mine, well then we were in trouble. I turned to him and he licked his lips. I looked away from him quickly, but he tilted my face towards him again and then he leaned over and...Kissed me! His lips were so soft and his tongue was moist and gentle not forceful. He used his tongue to caress the roof of my mouth slowly over and over which sent shockwaves down my thighs and to my privates. I was going to grab him and just hold him close to me, but he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Tia, I don't know why I did that, I just...the chocolate on your nipple well I...it...it made me so horny. It's been so long since I've felt like this, since I've wanted someone, since I've kissed someone. I wanted to tell you that I liked you for a while, but I didn't know what you'd say. You always seem so above everything and I didn't think you'd be into me, but today I got to be close to you and see in your eyes and I think that maybe you want me too. If I am wrong, feel free to slap me for kissing you like that. If I am right, then kiss me again."

Okay so, pause right here while I pick my entire jaw up off the floor. No, I was not dreaming, this really happened, he really said this. Of course I kissed him. Softly, slowly just like he kissed me, my tongue repeating the same movements that he used. My body moved on it's own to touch his face and feel his hair. He moaned when I finally touched him, the sound vibrated in my mouth and my thighs quivered. We kissed like that until we were sucking each other's breath and were panting for air. As we pulled away from each other we looked and both of our faces were nothing but passion and fire.

I just sat there for a moment staring at him and the swelling bulge in his pants. He made no attempt to hide it. He was too busy staring at me. Now that he opened this secret box, I felt like I could ask him about his ex girl.

"Mikey", I said as he took my hand and began kissing each finger and up and down the back. "Was your ex the first girl that you were ever with? I mean had sex with?"

"Yeah", he said in between kissing my arm. "But she didn't love me, so it didn't feel very special. I didn't feel very special."

"So you're saying that it wasn't good? You didn't enjoy it". Although I couldn't imagine sex not being good for him, what woman wouldn't crawl across hot coals to please him?

"No, physically it was very good and she showed me a lot of things, but it wasn't special, not emotionally. Like, I didn't feel like she was making love to me, it felt like she was just going through the motions, like she didn't want to do it. I don't think she enjoyed it, but it wasn't because I didn't try. I mean she came a couple times, but there was not peace or joy about it, no love, just sex."

"What do you think went wrong?" I was only able to mumble this because he was kissing my neck and down to my breasts and I could hardly breathe.

"Well I think that she only did it because she was breaking up with me and knew that I didn't want to be a virgin anymore, so she gave me some pre-breakup sex to ease the blow, but it didn't. The break up still hurt, I really loved her. Or at least I thought that was love."

He started sucking my nipples through my shirt and running his teeth lightly across them. I shivered violently then and moaned. "Where did you learn that, from her?" I moaned and gasped for air as wetness leaked down my legs.

"Oh, I learned this from my brother. Oh and this too", he said as slowly slid his hand under my skirt and between my legs. He rubbed my private place over my panties and felt the wetness that had been plaguing me all day. "Wow", he said rubbing his finger over my most sensitive area, "you are soaking wet, I can't wait to put my tongue inside you." The words made my skin jump, "tongue inside you". I knew what that meant, but everything was glazed over at this point. I looked out of the window as he slid his fingers inside my panties and massaged slowly back and forth across the slickness.

My skin was hot and aware of everything that he did. I was dazed and trying to remember exactly how we ended up making out in front of my house in the rain. I was sweating and moaning a little too loudly as he put a finger inside and used the others to rub my clit, I realized that we were outside where anyone could walk by and see me with my legs cocked open.

"Oh Tia, you're so tight. Are you a...virgin?"

I was pulled from my haze by his comment. "No", I laughed. "Why, were you hoping that I was?"

"No, the only thing that I am hoping is that I can be with you soon." He slid another finger in, stretching me more. His finger work was starting to feel really, really good, but then I noticed my next door neighbor standing in her doorway staring at the car. I panicked.

"Mikey, we have to stop, my neighbor is looking down here. She might see and tell my parents that I was making out in a strange car in broad daylight."

This hauled him back to reality as well. He pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. Then he kissed me again and said, "see, you taste good too, just like I thought".

I was suddenly sober and thought about what was happening. "What are we doing here", I asked. "How did we get from barely speaking, to make out buddies in one day?"

"I don't know, I have been wanting to talk to you for a while, I just didn't know how but when Senor Mario told me to get help with class I thought that would be the perfect excuse to get close to you. I have been dreaming of kissing you all school year and once I did, I couldn't stop. And now, well I want to do all of the things we do in my dreams."

Slobber was coming out of my mouth at this point. "Why, why do you want me?" I said, but I was really only supposed to think it, not say it. "Why now? Where were you when I was lonely and dateless and ate lunch alone and didn't go to any of the dances because I didn't have a date? Why not tell me then! I want you to Mikey, but I'm confused, why me?"

"Because I think you are beautiful", he said as he caressed my face. "And I may never get this chance again in life. We're graduating soon and I wanted to tell you how I felt before we both go away to school. I will be honest, I didn't expect to end up making out so soon, but you are so sexy and I want you so bad right now. No, I can wait until you are ready, but just let me kiss you."

Now, I had two options, I could keep asking questions or I could go with the flow. The rational side of me said that this guy was just playing head games and wanted nothing more than sex and that was bound to get my feelings hurt. Miss Rational also said that I should stop now and not have sex with him because I didn't really know him. I mean he could have something or get me pregnant or my parents or sister could come home. Or what if he hurts me physically? But that was Miss Rational talking, now her arch enemy Miss Horny was telling me to go for it, just take the boy to your room and do the do. Miss Horny echoed what Mikey said, I may never have this chance again. I had better take it now.

I was so stuck in my own head that I hardly registered that Mikey was kissing me again until I felt his kiss deepen and his tongue probe with more force. I noticed my neighbor was still staring into the car. "Let's go somewhere more private", I said to Mikey as I nodded towards my neighbor. Mikey smiled and bolted his car down the street before I could get my seatbelt back on. We kissed and fondled each other at every stop sign and light. We were both so worked up that Mikey was trembling and I was on the verge of tears.

We got to Mikey's in 10 minutes, but it felt like 2 hours. He said that his parents were out for the evening and that his brother was away at school, so we had the house to ourselves. The knowledge that we would be all alone made the knot in my stomach tightened. I still had so many questions floating around in my head but every time that I tried to ask one Mikey would kiss me and it was the perfect way to shut me up.

I don't remember any details of the house from that first visit because it seemed like a blur until we reached his bedroom. I was able to gather that it was big and well kept inside and out. We kissed our way up the stairs and across the threshold of his bedroom. It was very clean, his bed was made, his books and papers were neatly stacked on his desk.

He was frantic, kissing me and pressing his rock hard groin into me. He was so aroused that his lips were quivering. I wanted to take it slow, make it last, I didn't know if I would ever be able to do this with him again. I was trying to force my mind to focus so that I could remember every detail.

"Slow down", I said. "I'm not going anywhere, we have lots of time." He already had his hand up my skirt again, playing with my clit, making my knees shake.

"I just want you so bad, I've been wanting you, dreaming about you, I can't believe that you are really here."

I just stood there watching him watch me while he slid two and then three fingers inside me. He was opening me and I was squeezing him. My knees finally buckled and I started to slump, but he held me and withdrew his fingers which were dripping with my juices. He stood in front of me and removed his shirt in one deft movement. I stared up at his smooth, hairless, perfectly carved chest and abs and let my eyes wander over him for a moment.

"You're perfect", I whispered, more perfect than I thought".

He didn't say anything, he just slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans revealing his thick, full erect 7 inches sans underwear. My mouth watered, never have I ever wanted to suck a guy off more in my life, but I was frozen. I just sat there staring at his thickness and the heavy looking testicles which I was sure were to the point of bursting with creaminess.

My face was so flushed and I couldn't move, but I didn't want to take my eyes off of him. He pushed his jeans down and off of his hips and used his hand, still slick with my wetness, to slowly stroke himself. He moaned, I squirmed, my body was achy and feverish, my vagina quivered.

"Touch me Tia, please", he moaned through his clenched teeth as he continued to stroke his cock.

"I can't", I whispered. "I..." my voice cracked, my face burned scarlet with shame, want and desire. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest, then he placed his hand on top of mine and used it to guide me across the terrain of his skin. I found it hard to breathe as I felt his skin quiver at my touch. He held my hand over his nipples and I felt them harden as my fingers ran over them.

"Don't stop", he said, "pinch them, suck them". His eyes were closed, he was lost in a private ecstasy. I reached up and pinched both of his nipples simultaneously. He groaned and shivered as his legs gave slightly.

"Lay down on the bed and get comfortable Mikey".

"Okay", he said, with his eyes glazed over, he was limp and dazed. He lay on the bed and slid down between his legs and came face to face with the object of my fantasies.

"Mikey, it's so hard and big, and soft. I want to kiss it. Can I?" I was teasing of course and making sure to blow my breath on him with every word. I wasn't waiting for him to answer, I licked the head of his cock and sank my mouth down on him as far as I could. I didn't really know what I was doing, but this is how it always went in my dreams, so I just followed my instincts. I took him deep until I gagged. He clutched the covers at his sides and moaned loudly and I moved my mouth up and down on him and used my hand on his shaft as I had seen the girls do in the dirty movies.