Tutor for a Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it good?" I asked in between sucks.

"Yes, oh, yes". He breathed.

I sucked him slowly and squeezed his cock harder with my hand. I felt his whole body tense and shiver like a mini seizure.

"I'm going to come, Tia! Please, please, please."

I moved my mouth from him and stroked his cock as come shot up out of him in spurts and his body shook violently. He cried out loudly in a long series of ohs and ahs as the last of his fluids ran down my hand. I had never seen anyone come so hard and been able to be that up close and personal. He covered his face with a pillow and I just sat on the floor between his legs trying to figure out what to do with my messy hand.

"Um, Mikey, can I have a towel or something to wipe off?"

He didn't answer me right away, he just lie there still and lifeless. I thought that he had gone to sleep. I was about to call his name again when he removed the pillow and I saw the tears in his eyes and his red, flushed face.

"Mikey, what's wrong? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Tia, you did everything just right, too right. I just didn't want to be over so soon. It wasn't supposed to be over so quick. I wanted to please you and show you all of those things that I do in my dreams, but I just made a fool of myself. I feel so stupid."

I lie down on the bed next to him and wiped my hand off on his shirt. I put my face close to his and kissed his nose and cheeks.

"Is that what all these tears are for? You don't have to be embarrassed about that. It's not a big deal baby, we can go again as soon as you are ready. That is nothing to be upset over."

"It's not just that", he said while wiping his eyes with the back of his hands. "It's just that I, it was overwhelming, being here with you is so intense. I just feel like I'm going to explode or implode and the only way that the feelings can come out is through tears. I know, you probably think that I'm a total wuss, but I don't know what else to do. I really like you and now that you are here in my bed I just want it to be good for both of us."

"And it will be good baby, it already is, we can just take it slow, okay? We'll go slow this time. We were both so amped up before, but now that the tension is released, we can relax and enjoy it." I was massaging him as I said these words and he was kissing my neck and breasts.

He continued kissing down my body and removed my shirt and bra in the process. He sucked my nipples until they were hard and throbbing and then he moved down to remove my underwear.

"Tia, I need you so bad. You don't understand!"

But I did understand, because I needed him too and knowing that he wanted me so bad made me crazy. He licked me slowly over and over using the entire surface of his tongue to lap from my opening to my clit.

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey". His name became a song in my head. I felt the explosion building in my belly and spreading through my loins.

"Oh oh, I think I'm coming", I moaned. I came right after that and I was shocked by how my body quivered all over and the delicious pleasure that radiated through me. Mikey licked the juices that spilled out of me. I was so sensitive after my orgasm and ready to feel him inside me. We were so in sync that he already knew that what I wanted. He moved up my body and on top of me and kissed me. I could feel his hard cock close to my opening, he rubbed it up and down my slit. He pushed the tip of his penis inside me and I felt us both shiver from the skin to skin contact. My mind was gone, I didn't even care that he was inside me without protection. I just wanted him to keep going. All of our health class lessons and statistics were suddenly lost. I moved my hips to push him deeper inside me. He went a couple inches deeper and held himself still. I felt my insides stretch to fit him.

"Tia, baby, I can't believe it. I can't believe it's finally happening. You feel so good". He pushed all the way inside me then and held completely still letting us both adjust to the shock of full penetration. He hovered over me and stared into my face. I felt the tension in his arms as he supported most of his weight on them. I wanted to tell him that this was my dream too, but I couldn't even talk. I couldn't breathe. I just lay there under him and concentrated on how he felt inside me. I memorized the pain in my loins that mingled with the satisfied feeling of finally having him inside me and the feeling of fullness.

My insides were clenching him without my permission, my body had a mind of its own and was going to do what it wanted. He was just lying still on top of me and I was waiting for him to move. My body craved movement, friction and thrusting. My hips started to move against him on their own, riding him from the bottom. He let me move beneath him for a while but he stopped me after a couple of minutes.

"Hold on we should stop. We can't do this like this, I need to get a condom. I'll be right back." He pulled out and got up and left me; I felt his absence the same way that I had in the classroom earlier that day but only worse because I was empty inside and out. I saw him kick his pants off of his feet as he walked out of the room. I noticed that all of the questions in my head disappeared and it was quiet in my brain. It was body that was screaming. I started to rub my clit in anticipation of Mikey's return. It felt as if he were gone for hours but it was only actually a minute or two. He returned to find me in full masturbation mode. I was so into it that I didn't care if he watched me.

He lay down on the bed next to me and opened the condom and put it on. I watched him put the condom on and it made the blood rush to my head as I thought of feeling him inside me again. I realized that my fingers were never really a substitute for the real thing. Mikey pulled my hand away from my vagina and sucked my fingers. He moved on top of me and penetrated me in one thrust. I cried out against him and I noted the change in the feeling. I could feel the condom inside me, not his skin. Something unknown in my body yearned to feel him without the condom, but I knew that this was not a good idea. Condoms were the right thing, especially for unwed teens. He was moving inside me with slow deep strokes. The slight ache inside me turned to pain as he thrust deeper and pushed his weight against me but I didn't complain. I wanted to relish every sensation even the uncomfortable ones.

I wrapped my legs tight around him and grabbed his butt. I could feel the muscles of his ass flex with each thrust. I looked up at him for a moment as he looked down at me and we were caught in each others stare. The beautiful ice blue of his eyes was even more mesmerizing than before. We locked eyes for a moment that seemed to go on beyond us and it hit me that this is what making love was. It was to be caught inside the other person's mind, to see inside their soul. I saw myself when I looked into Mikey's eyes, but not the me that I would see in the mirror, this was a different me. She had to same face and body, but this me was beautiful and sexy, irresistible.

"Is this how you see me?" I didn't mean to say this out loud, but there it was hanging in the air between us.

"Yes, I have seen you this way since the first day. You are perfect. None of those other girls could hold a candle to you, not your sister, not anyone".

Suddenly neither one of us could talk, the feeling that sucked us in became overwhelming. Mikey started to tear up again and I felt myself starting to get choked up as well. I closed my eyes and tried to focus, but the pleasure started to over take me as well and soon I was crying. Yes, tears and all, in fact I was bawling and he was too. Our tears mingled as we kissed and I felt the beginnings of an orgasm stirring in me.

I started to move my hips in tandem with his movements. We were both thrusting faster as if we were racing to the finish line. Mikey opened my legs wider and pushed my hips up higher which allowed him to penetrate me deeper. I moaned and grabbed his back as he thrust harder, his body slamming against mine, and rubbing my clit with each movement.

The bed springs squeaked loudly under us and the headboard banged against the wall in a steady rhythm as he thrust wildly into me. My vagina was clenching, my skin was quivering, my toes were curling and I was shaking. I knew that I would orgasm soon and in some part of my brain I got sad because it would be over. My focus was gone, everything became a blur. Mikey was lost in his own struggle with desire and release. Every inch of me was electric fire, my muscles locked and the fireworks in my head exploded as the wave of orgasm crashed down on me over and over and over.

Mikey looked at me, he watched my face screw up and melt into a look of total shock. My body went slack as it attempted to recover from my orgasm. Mikey slowed his movements for a moment to allow me to regain consciousness. I started laughing and I can't tell you why, but when your body experiences something so intense it is kind of a shock and I didn't know what else to do but laugh. He smiled down at me and started moving again. It seemed as though my body was sucking him deeper inside, like it wanted to be permanently joined with him. I massaged my hands up and down his back to his butt as he moved.

His movements were slower and more controlled but I could still feel his body starting to tense and shake. I lie still and really felt the way that his muscle quivered inside me and the way that his whole body locked against me as he came. I was sure that if he hadn't had the condom on I would have been able to feel his come inside me. I was saddened by the fact that I couldn't feel it, had never felt it.

I felt Mikey's weight crash against me as he collapsed on top of me. I could still feel him tremble slightly as he buried his face in my skin.

"That was better than I ever thought it could be, better than in my dreams. I want to do this everyday, all the time. I will never be able to lie in this bed again without thinking about making love to you, screwing you. I'm awake, right? I mean I'm not sleeping, you are here with me. This did happen."

I just stared at him for a moment. He was worried, I could see it stretched across his face.

"This is real Mikey, it really happened. We're here togther in your bed and we did make love. I can't believe it either but I can bet I will believe it tomorrow, well at least my body will."

"I hurt you, I'm sorry, I didn't want to but I couldn't control it, I tried to be gentle, but my body took over and started doing things for me. I can make it all better later though." He smiled and kissed me as he pulled out and walked on shaky legs to the bathroom.

I lay there looking around his room and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that we were supposed to be study partners. I was breaking the main tutor rule. Don't have sex with your tutee. The questions in my head returned too.How did I end up in his bed? And would have more time to do it? Would we do it another time or was this just a one time thing? Would anyone ever believe that I sexed Mikey?

I was pulled from my version of 20 questions by Mikey calling my name.

"Tia, come here for a minute. I want to show you something".

It wasn't until I got in his bathroom that I realized that I had to pee really bad. He was sitting in the bath tub as I danced my way to the toilet. I had been so stuck in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed the water running or heard the soft music playing. I sat down on the toilet just in time for the burning, stinging feeling to hit me full force.

"Ow, it hurts. I forgot how it feels after." Please note that I am sitting on the toilet in front of a boy that I was afraid to even speak to a few hours earlier. Ain't life funny like that.

"Come here", he said as he held his arms out to me. "A nice soak in the tub will relax you and make it better".

"Okay, just let me wipe and flush first."

I sank down in the deep tub and fit right between Mikey's legs. The hot water and lavender bubble bath made me relax instantly, or was it him? We sat there in silence and he massaged my shoulders and back. My body enjoyed his attentions so much that I lie back against him and dozed off for a moment. I dreamt of us making love on his bed again, only this time both sets of parents walked in and watched. They all had popcorn and 3-D glasses and they gave us both a stand ovation when we climaxed.

I was stirred from my sleep by the sound of water sloshing around. I opened my eyes and saw that Mikey was asleep as well, his head was cocked to the side and his arms dangled down the sides of the tub. I didn't know how long I had been sleeping but my hands and feet were wrinkled and pruned.

"Mikey, baby, wake up. We fell asleep." He roused at the sound of my voice and smiled before he even opened his eyes.

"I'm so tired," he said. "Tired but relaxed and happy, you know?"

"I think that I should probably go now, it's getting late." I looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark out.

"Well stand up and I'll wash you off and then we can have a snack and I'll take you home." I stood above him in the tub with my legs straddling Mikey. He took the washcloth and lathered it up. He started at my feet and soaped them as I lifted each so that he could wash them. We didn't talk, I don't think either one of us knew what to say. He washed up my legs inching closer and closer to my sacred place. I opened my legs more the higher that he washed. This was not something that I was conscious of at the time, but it happened.

He soaped my upper thighs gently and I felt the yearning in my body increase. I couldn't believe it but I wanted him again. I looked down at him as he looked up at me. I watched him gently, slowly soap my pudenda. I winced a little since I was still tender.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I hurt you." He was very tender as he washed between my legs my pubic hair. He moved and stood up front of me to wash my upper body. I couldn't believe how he washed and caressed in between my fat rolls. He was not repulsed by them in the least. He pinched my breasts when he got to them. My body quivered again, remembering our previous session. Mikey kissed me deeply and whispered, "Turn around."

I obeyed without a second thought and he repeated his washing process starting at my feet and working his way up. He soaped in slow circles around my butt and he inserted the washcloth between the crack. He pressed his finger in my opening and got the tip of his finger in. I winced again.

"What are you doing?" I said as I looked back at him and noted his devious smile.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. I had to try it, I've always been curious. I probably should have asked first, huh?"

"Um, yeah, that would have been nice. You can't just go around sticking your finger inside of people uninvited. How would you like it if I jammed my finger in your butt without asking?"

"I would love nothing better than for you to do that. Just jam it in there. I don't care." He was laughing

"Okay, I'll remember that for next time." It slipped out of my mouth before I could think. It just felt like a natural thing to say. I couldn't look at him after that. I was afraid of what I would see in his eyes or of what he would say.

"yeah, next time. I would love for there to be a next time and a next time and a..." He kissed me then, right on both of my ass cheeks and up my back and on my neck. He turned me around and kissed my lips and eyelids. He started massaging my breasts, rubbing the soap in.

"I'm all soapy, I need to rinse off." He pulled away and began dipping the washcloth in the water and rinsing my skin. Every time he went to wet the washcloth he kissed my lower legs and thighs, soon he was licking between my legs and making my legs buckle.

"Mikey, we can't, I have to go. I have to get home, we don't have time". I couldn't protest anymore after that because my words got lost in the pleasure of my body. He ate me until my orgasm was near and I had long forgotten about going home. He stopped right when I grabbed his head a started pushing his head deeper. He pulled away from me, stepped out of the tub and walked back to his room. I followed because my body willed me, forced me to go.

When I got to the doorway of his bedroom, he was already lying on the bed waiting for me.

"I'm cold, come warm me up." He said as he held him arms out to me like a child.

"You look too cute for words right now." I leapt over to the bed and into his arms. He was freezing and his skin was slightly damp from the rain. I held him tight feeling his cold skin touch mine. He shivered a little.

"Poor baby, you're freezing, come under the covers and we'll get us both nice and warm."

We bundled up under the covers like little children and lie there quiet for a while listening to each other's breath and heartbeats.

"You are so soft and you smell so good, I love the way your skin feels, it's so smooth", he said while caressing my thighs.

"You'd better stop it buddy before you get me all worked up again".

"Mmmm", he moaned "I would love nothing better than to get you all worked up right now." He ran his hand between my legs and to my wetness pooling there.

"You are so wet, you want it, don't you?" He kissed me then, deep full throttle on the tongue.

"Tell me that you want it, tell me that you want me inside you, say it." He stroked my clit gently while simultaneously sucking my nipple, driving me crazy. I noted that he was talking dirty now and it made me hot.

"I want it baby, I want you, I want you inside me , please!"

"Mmmm, I want you too sweetie. It's all that I have been thinking about all day. Being with you, touching you, smelling you, feeling you, tasting you. I love it, it's my new drug." He kissed down my body moving lower with each phrase until he reached my quivering clit.

"Can I lick you all clean, you're so messy down here?" He did lick me until I was a shaking quivering ball of flesh. I came hard from his tongue. He watched me recover from the throws of my private ecstasy, his eyes filled with lust. Everything was a blur as my heartbeat struggled to slow and my senses drifted down from the heavens.

He laid close to me, out bodies barely touching and slowly began to stroke his cock. Watching him jerk off turned me on. He was teasing me, tormenting me with his desire and need for me. His cock was a beautiful, rock hard rod that curved upward toward his belly. It was thick and seemed to get thicker with each movement of his hand. I reached out to touch him, caress his chest. He moaned as I pinched his nipples. I could see how aroused he was, pre-cum leaking from him like a faucet. "See what you do to me?" He whispered. "See how you make me need you?"

"I want to please you", I said. "I want to make you cum so hard. What can I do to please you? Whatever you want, anything."

I knew that this was a brave offer on my part and rather bold and hasty, but I was caught in the moment, and I knew that he wouldn't ask me to do anything that would make me uncomfortable. He would take no pleasure in that.

"Put your mouth on me", he said. I slid down his body slowly kissing and licking a trail past his sensitive nipples and following the dark patch of hair to his pleasure center. I took the tip in my mouth and sucked his pre-cum clean. "Oh, honey", moaned through his clenched teeth. "Don't stop". He caressed my head gently. I expected him to force me, but he didn't, he just stroked the top of my head and ran his fingers through my hair. Even as I took him deep into my throat and felt his hips flex in anticipation, he never forced my head down. "Tia, baby, I'm so close, stop, before I cum, I don't want to, too soon".

He was really close, his whole body was tight, tense, poised to release a flood of cum, but I stopped when he told me to. I let him rest and recover for a few moments, without touching him. "Why won't you come in my mouth?" I asked and then I realized that I sounded like a total slut. I blushed instantly and hit my face in the pillow. He laughed softly and took my face in his hands.