Tutor for a Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ever be embarrassed about sharing your desires or fantasies with me. If you want me to come in your mouth, tell me. If you want to try it, we can, but I don't think that you would like it."

"How do you know whether I will like it or not, do you know what it tastes like?"

He looked me in my eyes and kissed me. Then he whispered in my ear, "yes, I know what I taste like, I have tasted my own come before. A couple of times when I masturbated I tasted it, I just had to know what it was like. It's a little salty, a little sweet, a little tangy. I like the way I taste."

His revelation made me hornier. I probably should have been turned off by it, but I wasn't and that scared me a little.

"Have you ever tasted another guy?" I asked as I noticed him stroking his cock again and staring at me. I was afraid that he would get mad at me for implying that he was gay, but he just smiled and answered me.

"No, I haven't ever been with a man in any way like that."

"Would you ever want to? I asked, noticing that I was getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

"I don't know. I have thought about what it would be like to kiss another man and have him touch me, but I like girls, I wouldn't want a relationship with a guy. I just wonder what they feel like sometimes."

His honesty was shocking, comforting and arousing all at once. I kissed him again slowly, taking care to thrust my tongue in and out of his mouth in a sex type motion. He moaned against my lips and pushed me back against the bed. He spread my legs and lay between them, still kissing me. He blindly reached in the nightstand next to the bed and got a condom out. I watched as he ripped open the package and slid the lubricated Trojan over his rod. My insides shook with anticipation. I needed him inside me, to feel his weight on me, to hear him moan and grunt with release.

He positioned himself to enter me and leaned down to kiss me again. "Nice and slow", he whispered. I tensed a little when I felt him push against my opening. I was still very sore from earlier. He pushed the tip in and stopped. I felt him shiver slightly and moan. He waited a few seconds before pushing a few more inches inside me. I could feel myself stretching as my inside tried to adjust to his thickness. There was a surge of pain and he thrust the remaining inches inside slowly, gently applying more pressure. Once he was completely inside me he lay still for a minute or two allowing us both time to adjust the feel of our bodies together. It felt like he got harder, bigger once he was inside me. I was achy inside but I needed him inside me so badly that I didn't care.

"You feel so big inside me Mikey, bigger than before. I feel you in my stomach, I feel you stretching me." He started to slow, shallow thrusts while I talked.

"Is it too much, baby? Am I hurting you?" He asked, pleasure and concern joining in his gaze.

"No, I just feel so, opened, but it only hurts a little. Just don't push too hard okay?"

"I won't baby, I won't. I want to make you feel good. If I do something that hurts or doesn't feel comfortable, tell me, promise me, you'll tell me."

"I will", I said, but I felt a pressure building in my guts, right where he was thrusting. It was pressure spreading out into warmth. I felt my muscles contracting around his slightly sending a vibrating pleasure through my belly down my spine. "That feels good, just like that". I put my hands of his ass to guide him to the right spot.

"Right here", he said as he thrust deeper into my pleasure spot. My muscles clenched harder around him and the shockwaves of pleasure followed. "Yes", I moaned.

"I feel you baby, squeezing me with that tight little kitty every time I hit that spot, feels good, huh?" he said as he attacked my spot with stroke after slow, deep stroke to my cervix and g-spot. I was no longer in control of my body, my inner walls and muscles spasmmed at an alarming rate. I quivered against Mikey and wailed nonsense sounds and words. I felt like the room was upside down and there was nothing I could do. The pressure in my belly was building and red hot fire that is radiating all over my body. I feel my body locking up as my millionth orgasm comes.

"Mikey!", I screamed in a panic, "stop, stop it's too much, I can't, I can't." I was whimpering like a child.

"It's okay Tia, look at me, it's alright baby, just let it happen, let your body have it's pleasure." With that he quickened his thrusts and my body locked from my eyelids to my toenails and...I came harder than I ever had before. When my muscles finally unlocked, I cried like a lost kid. Mikey held me and kissed my tears while he was still rock hard inside me.

"It's okay, it's okay" he whispered as he caressed my face. We stayed still like that until the last sobs left me.

"You didn't finish", I said.

"Don't worry about me. It makes me feel good to see that you had such a fantastic orgasm. That was more than enough for me". He smiled and kissed me as he pulled out.

"No, that is not fair. I should please you the same way that you please me. I want you to come in my mouth right now." I could see that just hearing me say the words turned him on. He pulled off the condom and kneeled in front of me with his hardness right against my face. I took him in my mouth just as I had done earlier but this time I took extra special care to make sure that I put as much of him deep in my throat as I could. I deep throated him 7 or 8 times holding him there until I gagged for air.

He moaned and moaned my name until it was unrecognizable. I felt his body tensing and I knew he was very close. He started to pull away, but I held him inside my mouth as his body convulsed and the first jets of come hit the back of my throat. He flexed and pumped his hips a little as shot after shot of come when in my mouth. Some began oozing out of the sides as he shot faster than I could swallow. The jets slowed and stopped as his body continued to spasm and contract. I sucked the last few drops of come from him and released him as he slumped over and collapsed on top of me in exhaustion.

Once again we had shocked each other to silence. He stared at me for a while and I realized that our bath time was in vain since we were both covered in sex funk again.

"I need to eat again, I am completely drained. You must be hungry too." He said as he got up from the bed and started towards the door. I would have loved nothing more than to stay the night with him but I knew that was impossible. I pulled myself from the bed as well and began picking up my clothes from the floor and dressing.

"Let's have a snack before you." He was being so causal about the whole thing as if we had actually spent the evening studying and not screwing each other to oblivion.

"Okay, but I need to go home right after or my parents will be pissed." And that was all we said to each other. We were silent as we ate our peanut butter and jelly and on the drive to my house. I began to wonder if it had all really happened.

I mean maybe I just daydreamed it all and the day really ended after we left the library. Maybe he dropped me off at home and I took a nap and just dreamed about making love to him. But the ache between my legs and in my thighs told me that it did happen. I could almost still feel him inside me. I wanted to tell him that he was great, that I really, really liked having sex with him, but we were awkward now. We were more awkward than before we started talking. We were both stuck inside our own heads and I had a fresh batch of questions plaguing me.Did he like it? Did he still like me? Does he think that I am a slut? I mean I did and said all of those nasty things, he probably thinks that I am a total whore. Will he just act like normal at school tomorrow? Will he talk to me?

He didn't even look at me until we pulled up to my house. I noticed that the living room lights were on. They were probably about to have dinner. My sister was probably on the phone and my little brother was most likely playing video games. Life was normal in my house and here I was about to walk in completely different. I was a woman now, wasn't I?

He turned to me and kissed me slowly, passionately. He looked into my eyes and started to say something but then stopped. He just stared at me for a long moment so much that it made me turn away from him.

"Tia, thank you for helping me with Spanish. I had a wonderful time with you. Um, I'll see you in school tomorrow, okay?"

Then he got out of the car and opened my door to let me out. That was it. He acted like we weren't even together in the heat of passion just a few minutes before. I'll see you tomorrow! He didn't even offer to call or give me his number. I got out of the car and started to walk away, anger was showing on my face. I felt tears start to well up. He grabbed the strap of my bookbag and pulled me to him to hug me tight.

"Tia, I just don't know what do to now or what to say. Everything is the same but so different. I just don't know what to do." He was nearly sobbing and squeezing me tighter.

"Don't do anything." I said as I pulled away from him and walked up to my house. I didn't look back but I heard his door slam and his car peel off my block.

I realized that I wasn't in trouble when I walked in because no one even asked me where I was. They had just assumed that I was at a late study session and that was all. I didn't want any dinner. I took a shower and went straight to bed.

I slept like a log until 3 am when I awoke from a dream of a million tongues licking me all over. I was sweating a shivering when I woke up. I felt the tenderness between my legs and remembered my day with Mikey. How would I ever be able to look at him again? What would I say to him in school. I decided that I would just play it cool. If he didn't say anything, I wouldn't either. Maybe it was just one of those things, a jump off. Maybe he didn't like me as much as I thought, maybe it was just a one time sex thing. Don't catch feelings I thought. I ended up repeating that to myself all night as I replayed and analyzed everything that Mikey had said to me. I ended up staying awake until my sister's alarm went off at 7 am.

I had contemplated playing sick and staying home, but I wanted to see exactly how Mikey would act now that things were different. I got dressed and rode to school with my sister as usual but everything was different. Everything that my sister babbled about seemed stupid and trivial. My breakfast tasted bland and even the sun seemed a dimmer shade of yellow. What's wrong with me? I thought.

By the time that we got to school I was sure that I was going to go to the nurse and get a pass to go home. I couldn't be there, not today. I couldn't walk those same halls and see those same people when everything about me was different and I certainly couldn't go to Senor Mario's class and see him. No, I would fake sick and go to the nurse right after homeroom. That was the plan.

I went to the nurse's office with my "stomach cramps" story in tact. She let my lie down on the cot through first and second periods but when I tried for third period she saw through my rouse and told me to go to class. She checked my temperature, which was perfect and signed my hall pass.Shit, shit, shit third period, Spanish! Mikey! No! I seriously considered cutting, but I had never cut a class in my life and I wasn't going to do it in the tale end of my last year.

I rounded the corner to Senor Mario's class with my stomach in knots. I did not want to see him. Maybe he didn't want to see me either and decided to stay home, that would be terrific, but no dice. There he was standing in the doorway the same as the day before, but this time he was scanning the halls looking for someone, me?

I watched him for a moment and realized that I wasn't breathing. He was as beautiful as before, even more so because I knew what his skin felt like, his kiss, I knew how he felt inside me. I felt as though I were melting as I looked at him. He turned his head in my direction and smiled slightly. The warning bell rang, I had no choice but to go to class and in a replay of yesterday's events, I would have to walk past him to do it.

I walked up and stood at his side. I wanted to simply slide past him as if I were invisible, but that was impossible. He was staring at me as I squeezed past him. I made sure to make my body as small as possible and press myself into the opposite side of the door frame, but my efforts were in vain because our hands grazed as I passed. The shock of our bodies touching made me shiver, that one touch brought all of the feelings and pleasures of the previous day flooding back to me. I froze for what seemed like forever, I stood there staring at him, the air between us was loaded with questions and longing but we said nothing.

The same giggly girl from the day before pushed past me while grinning at Mikey. I used her as a shield and moved past him and on to my seat. I sat down and took out my books as the final bell rang and I noticed him still standing in the doorway. I locked eyes with him again and didn't not turn away, instead I looked at him and saw his fear for the first time.

The world froze and the space between us seemed more than a few feet, more like a universe. I wanted more than anything to go to him to heap my questions on him, but I was glued to the seat unable to think as I watched him walk away from the classroom.