All Comments on 'TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks Ch. 03'

by barbielovesbjs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!

that is a really sexy story...I know you already set the premise that Darnell his satisfied with just blowjobs...but I hope there is some twist in future stories where maybe Kimmy's brother or some other guys make him give up his ass...forced tattoos of "BCS" would be hot too...great jackoff material...I really hope you continue with many more episodes...

juliejigglesjuliejigglesover 13 years ago
great story1

amazingly erotic as usual! i had to dress up to read this story!

thanks so much..i love your description of clothes and your imagination..

i look forward to more.. i do hope bj becomes a permanent girl of darnell's

and never gets back with his wife!!

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
hot

oh yes i loved it, iknow u did 2 getting that black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trouble in store for BJ

I am looking forward to reading what happens when Kimmy comes back into the changing room. It seems she doesn't like our little BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When the wife comes home...

she can end up finding out and encouraging this to go further, even participating after seeing the video and hearing how he "paid" for it to continue.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 13 years ago
Really like this series.

Can never have too much good Forced Fem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Barbie = BCS

I think your stories are enjoyable and hot. The descriptions of the clothes worn or the action going on is great.

Since we know Kimmy set Barbie up with her brother in an act of revenge, I'd like to see Kimmy get an opportunity to take out her anger on Barbie herself. Somehow she discovers that Barbie is not a real woman and decides to get one of the thick leather belts they sell (or paddle left in an employees locker) and tear up some white ass in the dressing room. Barbie can't just run away from Kimmy and she can't scream or everyone will know what is going on in THAT cubicle. Nothing like a woman (esp black woman) getting her own after feeling betrayed. Power-net panties would be little help. lol

Hope you continue this series a while longer and keep writing others. Hugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better the devil you know...

I think Barbie will be quite glad when Darnell gets back - as she said "Oh no. No. I have a boyfr - "

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
femmie cd gurl

omg i'm a femmie cd who goes out in plubic an would love to be bj .. hot story hugs jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you gonna continue BJ's adventures?

It's a real hot story. I'd love to read what's gonna happen next. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
Slurping that Cum

You were loving it! That's hot!

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

WOW, and OMG what an outstanding story....i ache to be BJ, and wish she would wrap her head around it, and really get into it......after all, she's already a fab cocksucker, right?? xoxo pam

Louis4thLouis4thalmost 12 years ago
Next!

Well, that did it! I'm off to the adult theater to score some big black cock. Hot!

DemijohnDemijohnalmost 12 years ago
Swallowing BBC cock and cum

Lucky BJ,I'd love to take her place,I want to be a cock sucking slut for BBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You lucky sluuty BBC fuckslut

Barbie

This story was well written and very erotic. It made my white tgirl bubble butt ass and mouth crave BIG BLACK 12" COCKS again even though I was gagged balls deep by 4 big black studs each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK just last night.

I dress up real slutty as you do to tease those big black studs. I love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum....just the way I love them.

I love to live in Vegas because we get a lot of big black studs who cum to be serviced. So last night I had 4 of them over at my place. They had requested a fantasy of face fucking a slutty white tgirl dressed in a frilly hot pink schoolgirl outfit.

I wore a hot pink outfit with long shiny hot pink stockings tied to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt, hot pink silky frillly panties, my hot pink plaid schoolgirl min skirt and a pair of hot pink 6" platform heels. I also wore my BBC sucking hot pink slave collar with 4 D-rings onto which I attached 4 chain leashes.

As soon as they arrived I began my "BBC tease dance" because I wanted those 4 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS to be rock hard. I couldn't wait to deep-throat all 4 of them.

I quickly dropped to my knees fully dressed in my hot pink BBC fuckslut schoolgirl outfit. Each big black stud grabbed a chain leash. I begged them to slap my white tgirl BBC fuckslut face with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS since I had teased them until they were dripping wet with precum.

I moaned and begged them to gag me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. I begged the 1st big black stud to grab the two chain leashes on each side of my face and to pull my tgirl fucklsut face against him and slowly impale me with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I moaned and shuddered in absolute extasy as I slowly felt all 12" of his BIG BLACK COCK slide down my throat. I couldn't help but cum in my hot pink silky frilly panties.

This went on while the other 3 big black studs were taking turns fucking me in the ass balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. They then took turns gagging me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

Another one of my many BBC fantasies had just been realized.

Maybe tomorrow night they can bring a dozen big black studs to gangbang me balls deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love going out too

When I dress as Barbie I love going out in public, especially to the Mall. It took me a while to build up the courage to go out in public but once I did it that 1st time, it was a great feeling. I felt so sexy and desired when all the men in the Mall checked me out. I ended up sucking 3 cocks that day - all strangers. Now I regularly go to the Mall dressed in my sexy clothes and I've even met a couple of men who I know from work. They've kept my secret and in return I suck them off regularly whenever we get a chance at the office (and afterwards at the bar). Please tell us about what happens when the CD's wife finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
lov black cock

id lov to get all dressed up all slutty and fuck and suck a large group of black cocks brenda

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
Me too

I was mouth rape in the arcade once i went in a booth and was closing the door when somebody grab it and I pull but they was stronger and i let go and he was a black man and he fuck my mouth and i love it

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 2 months ago

Nothing better than being a BCS!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous