TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was dripping with sarcasm. "Okay honey. I'll give you some time to yourself. You just call me if you need anything, okayyy?"

I was stuck. Again. There was no mistaking what was happening but she didn't care. In fact, I realized that she had likely engineered it. The bitch was jealous or pissed that Darnell had dumped her for me. And being humiliated further by having to be the sales girl for the other woman? This was her revenge, I was sure of it. This drama was all too much. How did someone like me end up in this preposterous scenario? My thoughts were interrupted by Andre's whispery urgings.

"Suck it BJ. You know how you do. You like this shit don't you? So sexy how you made all that noise when Kimmy come by. You want her to know how good a little cocksucker you are, huh, baby. Well, she knows baby. And this'll just be our lil secret. Ungh! Ungh!"

"Mmmfff! Mgumbbll! Shrrrpplllshlupp. Slurrrpaslurrpaslurrpa. Mmfff! Ummff!"

His hands were now holding my head fixed as he bucked his hips and dick in and out of my mouth. His black cock felt like swollen steel pumping away between my shiny pink fuck-mouth. The wet, slurping sounds were non-stop now and filled the dressing room. I prayed there were no other patrons in adjacent dressing rooms. Meanwhile he interpreted my uncontrollable juicy sucking noises completely off track. "Yeah, soon, baby. You'll get yo cum-fix. I'm almost there baby."

"Almost there?" Oh, God, No! He's talking about cumming in my mouth! I can't take another load of cum in my mouth. It's against everything I am. My wife! I'm a married husband for God's sake!

His whispers were more urgent now, more threatening. "Don't fuck this up, baby, or I'm gonna be one pissed off mutherfucker. Take it right BJ, take it right."

My mind was racing. I moved my eyes to the left and there was my girly dolled up reflection in the mirrored wall. Slightly bent forward in this fuchsia nightmare of a femmy-femme dress. The ruffly hem had slid back past my stocking tops showing my garter straps and frilly slip hem. My ankle-strap stilettos were on either side of Andre's legs as my nylon encased legs screamed what a slut I was. My little bust tie wiggled as he continued fucking my mouth with a monster black cock. My flutter sleeves waved to and fro in a flirtatious way under the onslaught. He had pulled my blonde wig back enough to see my whorish face. My "Black Cock Sucker" heart earrings swung wildly back and forth in time to the ravaging of my mouth, just as my gaudy jewelry jangled to the same beat. On every other stroke his shaft pulled back enough for his big black mushroom head to push my lips wider for just a millisecond before he would thrust it back in. I could see that head pushing my cheek outward on the in stroke. Saliva and pre-cum had created a gooey mess around my lips and was dripping off my chin onto my dress.

"See that BJ? That's you now. That's what you is for babydoll. You love big black cocks to cum in that mouth dontcha? 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Ungh. Ungh! Ungh! You so prissy baby. If you were mine I'd fuck that mouth all day long."

I closed my eyes, overwhelmed. He was pistoning faster now. Using me like the dumb blonde bimbo girly fuck-mouth slut I appeared to be. His ravaging caused me to emit sucking and whimpering noises involuntarily. "Mmmfff! Grglshlurrp! Gulmph! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna nut in your mouth now, babydoll, here cums your treat."

I was a guy underneath all the feminine finery, a male! But if anyone peeked in, they would only see a slutty white blonde girl getting mouth-fucked by a big black man. And that black man had been getting steely-hard between my stretched lips and even more urgent with his strokes and his breathing rhythms. I could sense what was about to happen. I got panicky and was horrified but it came out like, "MM! MM! MM! MM! MMM! MMM!"

His whispers were guttural and growling, "Tha's right baby. I'm excited too. AHH! Here's what you need! Ungh! AHHH! Take it! Take it! Ahhhhh, suck it BJ, suck that black dick you little fuck-mouth girly slut!"

My mouth was getting fucked harder and faster than I thought possible now.

The volume of liquid in my sucking mouth immediately doubled with quick blasts of Andre's black-man cum. Then it tripled, then quadrupled. I tried one last time to pull off his erupting cock but both his brick-like hands kept my head in a vice-grip. He was bucking his hips, sawing his unloading dick in and out of mouth while also tugging my head back and forth. I opened my eyes as wide as they could go in disbelief. I was on a roller coaster ride. He was really cumming in my mouth. My slut cheeks laced with flirty fuck-my-mouth rouge swelled outward as more cum flooded into my mouth. I could see each burst of cum cause a motion ripple across my coping cheeks but his cock was so fat and thick that my lips formed a tight seal around his shaft. Nothing was escaping and I felt like I was going to drown. I-I didn't know what to do in the moment. I was completely overcome by my situation. I-I...swallowed. And I even watched myself swallow in the mirror. The gulp was audible. And audible again. And audible again as I swallowed and swallowed each big load of cum. I was being fed a huge funneling gusher of cum being force-injected into my mouth.

"Oh you fucking sweet-ass bitch! You're swallowing every bit of it aren't you? That's a good girl BJ. God, you are fucking hot! Look at yourself in that mirror."

I looked as he lunged his hips forward again and again with a grunt each time, like he was trying to drain the last dribbles of his massive load into my mouth. He held my head with one hand so I could see perfectly and unobstructed. He twisted my head toward the mirror slightly while his huge black log remained stuffed in my mouth. I was still hanging on to the edge of the bench with white knuckles beneath my over-the-elbow white opera gloves. I was lovely to look at from the neck down. The dress with its short ruffled hem and hussy bust-tie was flirty and adorable and feminine, as was the lacy hem of my white slip peeking out that acted to tantalize my male suitor. The little jangly jewelries, femme nylons and visible garter straps were submissively hot while the fluttery sleeves and little bow in the back were sheer innocence. My earrings told each black man that I liked to suck black cock and my whore name drove it all home, BJ.

But my head and face were as sexy-slutty as any porn interracial porn film. I had impossibly big blonde hair with a little fuchsia bow on top. My heavily mascara'd eyes looked tailor made for a hot trophy wife while my lips were swollen and shiny and fuchsia and wrapped around a long black cock. I didn't realize my cheeks were still sucked in from where I was trying to swallow and breathe, swallow and breathe. Andre was proud of his accomplishment and smitten.

"Tha's nice ain't it girl? I ain't never been sucked off like that! Never! I'm gotta let you go now and let you get all dolled up now with Kimmy but this just be our lil secret aight?"

I thought to myself, "You can say that again," but responded simply with a demure, "Mm-hm."

He pulled his still-swollen black cock out of my mouth with a small "pop," making cum from his dick ran out of both corners of my cocksucking lips and down my chin.

He kissed me on the top of my blonde wigged head and floored me further with what he said next, "I'll be in touch baby girl."

"Like hell," I told myself as the asshole left. I used the inside of one of the darker garments to wipe my mouth off and spent a moment re-appying my make-up and lipstick to restore my Barbie-like face. The last thing I needed was for it to be discovered that I'm not a girl. I was sure a self-styled, egotistical chauvinist stud like Andre would finish me if he found out, and probably his sister too. The blowjob dress had gotten splashes of cum on it so I thought it was probably a good thing Kimmy was having me try more outfits on. I got myself unzipped and dropped my fuchsia dress and white slip so as to put on the garishly red full slip and the yellow dress Kimmy had assigned me to wear. I was resolute that I would never let this happen to me again. I would find some way out of this. After all, I was a masculine, wonderful, loving husband and I had a wife to think about. As I zipped up my flirty yellow salsa dress, I could not believe how slutty it made me look....again!

Kissies,

Barbie Jolie Free

barbielovesbjs

12