Twelve Days of Hrive 'Isia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group ushered the Princess from her chambers, through the hall, pass several servants, down the steep stairs, and out into the great room, where more guests and servants milled about. She smiled at them, her gaze touching briefly on all that waited within the room's interior. Her father was there, a large beefy attendant waited with him. Gilraen was passed off to him. "You look tired, but I am glad to see you," she whispered against his ear.

He kissed her forehead, hugged her tight and caressed her cheek. "The walk to the arch is not far, so I insisted on coming. No one will keep me from my people any more."

Gilraen nodded her head in agreement. "Then let us be on our way."

"Anxious are you?" her father asked, his smile warm and inviting.

The Princess blushed, but said no more on the subject. When Madrician arrived, with Cirdan at her side the cluster of elves moved out into the snow-covered grounds. A light gentle breeze caressed all their features. Gilraen shivered at the cold, but bit down on her lip to stifle the rattling of her teeth. She should have demanded the gown be covered with a warm cloak, but she knew it would not be allowed. She was to expose most of herself to the people of Celebrindal, so they knew the "goods" her mate was receiving were pure and flawless.

The walk was brisk, but when Gilraen saw the arch, it's wooden beams decorated with various winter flowers and greenery, she knew the man waiting for her was worth the chilled state she now was in. He too looked frozen, and she could not help but laugh inwardly at the absurdity in which they their circumstances had placed them in. Had they been common peasants they would be married within the walls of the chapel, their clothing covering most of their flesh, and heated coals would be filling the ovens – the air around them warm and inviting.

When she reached Turgon, he took her hands and clasped them tight. "We will need to rewrite the laws of royals joining in the winter," he whispered low, then followed the words with a wink. A cough brought the necessary reprimand to the Lord, and they both turned to face Priest Huro. Gilraen tried to listen to the holy man, but her eyes kept going back to her life mate. His chest was bare. The muscles of his body were taut, as were his nipples. She licked her lips, then chastised herself because of the cold air that kissed them dry. Her gaze traveled down to Turgon's waist, it was hard and flat, the physique of a warrior – he wore it well. His pants were also cut along the sides, the hem fashioned with gold thread. Very little adornments had been added to the leather he wore, and she found herself pleased with being able to gaze upon the rippling muscles of his legs without the distraction of pretty baubles. Another light cough brought Gilraen's attentions back to the Priest. She blushed, and presented her wrist to her father.

King Lúinwë took his daughter's wrist, turned it over, so the pulse faced up. He placed it under the down turned wrist of her betrothed. Turgon's father took a cord made of silver and gold, each end capped off with a diamond jewel - together the two men tied the elf Princess and her Lord's flesh. Their pulses beat against the other, and soon each one's heart beat seemed to catch time to the other and they merged as one being. Gilraen looked upon the gaze of her life-mate. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. She purred softly, and relished the touch of his tongue against hers as it swept along the warm recesses of her mouth.

When they pulled apart, neither of them seemed aware of the frigid air. Her father pulled her away, and hugged the newest member of the Lúinwë family; Gilraen was treated to the same bear-like embrace from Turgon's mother and father. A great shout of joy echoed through the gathering of elves, and when the couple turned to make their way back to the warmth of the castle, many of the women cackled about the fine stallion their Princess would ride that night. Gilraen blushed, buried her face into her mate's arm and followed his lead, back into the keep.

Inside Gilraen and Turgon were given robes, that had been placed near the fire. Both quickly donned them and laughed as they huddled into their warmth, until it was time to feast on the meal provided. They were shown to the table, where their family members and most honored guests and friends sat. Círdan remained at Madrician's side, Gilraen did not fail to notice his attentions toward her sister. She lifted a brow, and promised herself to speak to Turgon about his best warrior and friend. Her sister was still too young to find herself locked in the embrace of one as experienced as Círdan, but perhaps in five or six years...the thought died as she felt Turgon's hand rest upon her thigh. She blinked at the sensation that burned through her flesh.

The meal was full of laughter, joy, revelry, and merriment. The guests dined on succulent fruits, vegetables, and the finest meats her father's forest produced. Gilraen ate little, her stomach was in knots from the constant presences of her life-mate's hands. He had continued to massage her leg. The muscle felt weak. Her lips were pink from the constant chewing she'd done on them. The flesh of her skin no longer bright from the cold air that had blanketed them, now burned with need. Her nipples ached, her breasts felt heavy and her pussy was quivering. Her gaze had flown repeatedly to her love, and each time she had tried to convey her unspoken need for him to stop touching her. Every time though she was able to catch his gaze, he only smiled and moved his fingers higher up her satiny flesh.

When the meal was over, Gilraen and Turgon were led to the center of the great room, and musicians began to play. Their melody bounced off the walls; Turgon held her against him. She felt his aroused state through the leather, and had no doubt others had seen the hardened shaft of her love, she too had seen it, having been privy to the growth as he had caressed her leg. Her thoughts traveled to the actions she'd witnessed with Ireth and Huro, as well as the sounds she'd heard when her mother had taken Dmitri. She pressed herself unconsciously into her love's groan. He growled low and pushed back. Had they been alone, Gilraen had no doubt that their joining would have been done on the floor of her father's castle.

"We have given them plenty to show our perfection for each other," Turgon whispered against her ear. She lowered her head to his shoulder. "My dear life-mate, my wife, and soul to all of my heart, may we retire for the evening?" he asked.

Gilraen nodded her head, and pulled away, just enough that the others knew their dance was over, and they were ready to abandon the celebration. A soft hush filled the room as Turgon took Gilraen toward the stairs. Once they reached the first landing a shout of acclamation filled the room, as well as well wishes and vulgar jokes. Gilraen laughed softly, her mate grinned wide, but they took the greetings as acceptance of their becoming bound together.

The couple left the crowd, and took to the second level, and then the third where Gilraen was shown into Turgon's guest chambers. She stepped over the threshold, he quickly followed, pushing the door behind him as he did. When it closed she stood still, and waited to see what he would do to her. The pit of her stomach seemed to feel heavy. It rolled violently. She swallowed the lump in her throat and worried a ribbon on her gown. The first touch of her mate came from his fingers as they lay on her shoulder. He moved her hair, and pressed his lips to her skin. Gilraen melted against him.

She felt his fingertips trail along her arms, caressing the skin, warming it further with his touch. A long sigh left her parted lips. He urged her to face him. When she did, he kissed her; once more their tongues sought out the other, as if two hungry and lost souls had waited a lifetime to be together. Gilraen tilted her head, gaining a mere fraction of more of his kiss. She moaned softly as his hands swept up and down her spine. She felt the pads of his fingers massage her muscles. He whispered words of desire, that made her heart race.

Gilraen pulled away, and kissed his neck; her tongue lapped at his pulse, and she bit gently on the thick vein. "Oh yes, my little vixen," he muttered, and pressed her head down. She bit him again, this time harder than before. Turgon grabbed her and pulled her back, only to capture her neck in a bite that he delivered with equal hunger. She cried out, not in pain but in desire. Ireth's smile seemed to burrow into the moment, and Gilraen smirked. The image was short lived when her mate took hold of her mouth again. The kiss was heavy, laced with need and raw emotion. "We will feast well from each other," Turgon promised, "but first, I have been warned that if I tear this gown from you, all of the spirits before our joining will haunt me all the days of my life, and into the one after."

The Princess giggled softly. She stepped free of her love and lifted her wedding attire. Once she was free of it, and stored it safely on a nearby bench, she faced her lover with slight hesitation. He would see all of her now, not just the small glimpses that the gown had revealed, but everything. He knew of her scars, and the flawed flesh that was her back, but what would he find displeasing about her front. Again Mistress Ireth appeared in her mind. Her full breasts seemed to sway where as Gilraen's only bounced softly. Would Turgon find her lacking? The answer she knew was in his gaze. She looked upon it and felt her knees go weak.

As she had moved to remove her own clothing, he had mimicked her actions. He now stood before her, his body open to her perusal. She stared in awe and the stiff rod that jutted out from his crotch. His was thick, and long, quite possibly as long as Priest Huro's. She would never be sure, but she was quite satisfied that the village whore would have marveled at her new mate's girth and length. Timidly she took a step toward her husband. One finger reached out to caress the tip of his shaft. He grunted low, then took her hand and wrapped all her fingers around the smooth flesh. She blushed, but stared in wonder as it pulsated in her palm.

"Move your hand up and down," Turgon commanded softly, "press your thumb here," he whispered, as he showed her where and how to touch him. Gilraen swallowed, but did as requested. Soon she matched the rhythm that seemed to bring the most pleasure from Turgon's throat. She stroked and fondled him, then touched his ball sack with her other hand. He grunted a muffled yes. Gilraen relished the feel of his manhood between her fingers.

"Ireth suckled Huro," she whispered, "would you like me to do that for you?

Turgon smiled, caressed her cheek and pulled her toward him for another soul-searching kiss. "In time," he told her, before he removed her hand and led her to the bed. He felt her pussy with his hand. "I need to prepare this. As aroused as you may be, you are still too dry for me to enter without causing much more pain than is necessary."

Gilraen tilted her head in confusion. "Lie down my sweet," Turgon whispered as he gently pushed her onto the bed.

The Princess moved slowly, positioning herself on the center of the blankets. She glanced at Turgon, to see if she had done well. He winked, and moved over her, the slid his body down so his face rested just a few inches above bare pussy. When her eyes grew huge in their sockets, he chuckled. "I see Mistress Ireth did not teach you everything – I am very thankful for that."

She only bit her lip and waited to see what would become of her sex.

Turgon took both his hands, and opened her lips up. He blew several puffs of air onto her pussy. Gilraen whimpered and continued to watch as his nose pressed against the hard nub – her clit. She marveled at the word, then watched as his tongue flicked across the fleshy point. "Oh my," she hissed. Gilraen shifted on the bed nervously. Turgon swiped at her again. Her lids grew heavy as he continued to lap at the swollen button. His fingers massaged both lips, and his breath tickled her flesh. He trailed his tongue further down, coating both of the inner walls of her pussy outer shield. It wasn't until she felt the soft point of his tongue slide into her cunt that she released the air she'd unknowingly been holding.

"My Lord," she muttered. Her fingers curled into fists; the sound of his laughter filled her core, it too seemed to vibrate deep within her.

She lay still as Turgon learned the depth in which his fingers could go. The scratchiness of his fingers against the inner walls of her sex, brought a hiss from her lips. Her butt rose from the bed, Turgon slipped his hand under the smooth cheeks. He held her there, as he feasted off of her pussy's juices. She forgot to think about what he was doing, or to show him where her fingers had brought her pleasure the night before. Gilraen had no qualms with what her mate was doing to her, she had no doubt now that he could find the right places to coax from her a burst of nectar.

Turgon pushed a second digit into her sex. Gilraen growled low with approval, again her mate chuckled. She felt his tongue stroking, his teeth nibbling and the sensation of him sucking on her swollen only added to the plethora of emotions.

"Turgon," she gasped, "I – I - ...I feel..."

Turgon looked up, and she held his eyes for a brief moment. She could not find the words. "Please," she whispered.

He moved up the length of her. He kissed her right nipple, then her left. She purred softly, blushed at the sound and felt his cock hit against her bare, moist cunt. His hand slipped between them. When the tip of his shaft entered her womanhood, she closed her eyes. The feeling of becoming one with him brought a slight discomfort, but as he moved in and out of her, giving her a small bit more of his length, her own desire grew exponentially.

In time Turgon was able to teach Gilraen how to match his movements. He would shove into her damp center and she would push upwards. He held her hands, then moved to caress her face, kiss her jaw, nibble her neck. He angled his body, so he could capture one of her nipples between his teeth. He tugged on the hard point, lapped and suckled from it. She grunted, purred, moaned and gasped as rolls upon rolls of liquid heat filled her veins. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest, and as the thrusts became quicker and harder, so did the need to explode around him.

Turgon lifted himself slightly, grasped both her hands in his. Their fingers were entwined. He called her name, and she his, before the seeds of their released splashed together. The waves of lust crashed deep within both their souls. Gilraen cried out, she bucked repeatedly, as his cock pumped out the fluids of life. Her knuckles were white as their fingers continued to grip each other like anchored ships in a harbor.

When Gilraen thought it safe to move, she released the hold she had on her mate, and opened her eyes. Her chest rose and fell like the waves of the ocean and she blinked rapidly up at her lover. Her lower lip trembled as she fought for words. None came out. He kissed her, eased himself from her slick opening and rolled to gather her up into his embrace. She remained pressed into him; chaotic thoughts clamored for her attention, but there were so many colors and explosions of light that had occurred behind her clenched lids she could not give much time to what her mind was saying.

Turgon kissed her back, and reached around to pull a blanket over them. He held her tight, stroked her breasts, and continued to kiss her as she closed her eyes and welcomed a deep sleep. Throughout the night he would wake her, take her again with as much care and need as before. Each time she opened her legs to accept his offering, and each time she fell asleep with a smile that spoke what her mouth could not.

~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~

A note from the author: I really appreciate you taking the time to read my story. I had a lot of fun telling the tale, and I certainly enjoyed having the work completed prior to submitting individual chapters and will keep that policy in place from now on. I do believe in the future I'll need to tell Madrician's story. Again, thanks and as always feedback/comments and votes (1 per reader) are greatly appreciated! ~ Red

12