Twenty One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud groan my body tenses; a hand grips your hair tightly, as the first explosive wave of cum spews forth into your waiting mouth. Hungrily you swallow it down and open back up for the ensuing shots. Pulse after earth rattling pulse shoots forward, coating your lips, chin, drizzling down onto your heaving chest, and coating your slender fingers which work the liquid into my trembling cock.

My body shudders hard, and my breathing turns to short gasps and groans, my hand pressed hard into the glass as I lean into your body, letting your mouth take me in, swishing my cock around in your overflowing mouth. Your hand stroking me, the other hand raking at my back as my cum still oozes from my head down your throat.

It seemed to go on for hours, my body trembling and shuddering as my cock throbbed and pulsed the last drops of my cum onto your shuddering lips. Your hand works me slowly, milking out the last drops for your thirst. My sweat laden body glows in the neon, and I look down to watch you lick the last drops off your lips, to wipe your chin, licking your fingers clean, then lifting your luscious breasts to your lips and licking them clean as well, my cock twitches again at the sight of this.

Head spinning, body weak, I offer you my hand, and watch as you take it, glassy eyes locked to mine as you stand and fall into my arms, hastily to the bed and collapsing with you in a spent heap of expended lust.

Together we lay for a while, silent, taking in one another's after sex scents, sneaking kisses and licks across our sweat soaked bodies. Drifting in and out of sleep, embraced in one another's arms, nestled softly in the security of each other.

I awake to the sound of running water, and a faint glow emanating from down the hall. I stand, weary and weak and make my way to the source, unaware of the time, but oblivious to the matter. I emerge through the door to the spacious bathroom, and gaze upon the naked vision of you bent over the Jacuzzi, testing the water, laying out a glass of wine (and a beer for me), and moving back the last of a circle of candles.

You turn to find me smiling at you and the sight before me. You step backwards into the churning water, descending like a goddess into a froth of foam, and beckon me with the crook of a finger. I can do nothing but smile as I take the first steps towards you, and close the door behind me with a swift motion of my foot.