Twenty Years to Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy looked over at Dawn as they pulled back up to her apartment. The girl had gone back into her quiet mode, and was staring at her hands. "What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled. "I had a really great time tonight."

"Then why are you looking like I just ran over your dog?"

Dawn forced a smile. "No I'm not." She opened her door. "Well, thanks for a great evening," she said. "You can call again . . . if you like."

Jeremy grabbed her by the hand. "I would like that. Dawn . . . most of my relationships recently can barely even be called relationships. I've had so many one-night stands it would make your head spin. I'm not sayin' I'm looking to get married right away, but I'd kind of like to try something that lasts past the first night. So before I got over here, I promised I wouldn't start anything."

Dawn bit her bottom lip. Jeremy had been honest with her up until that point, so maybe he was still on the level. "Do you want to . . . start something?"

"God yes!"

Dawn looked at him with disbelief. "Really?"

"Absolutely! You're smart, you're fun, and you're dead sexy . . ."

"You actually think I'm sexy? Dude, I look like a Beverly Hillbilly," she said, flushed with excitement.

"Well, the blonde chick on that show was incredibly hot," Jeremy said, trying to make Dawn feel a little better.

Dawn looked at her hands, but not because she was feeling sorry for herself. She looked up, biting her bottom lip in a way Jeremy found oh-so-very cute. "So you promised you wouldn't start anything?"

"Yep," he said, a little disappointed at that hasty decision.

She leaned over and kissed him, her hand falling into his lap and cupping his semi-rigid member though his shorts. "What if I was the one who started something?"

"I have NO control over you," he whispered as Dawn began stroking him to full mast through the fabric.

"No one controls me," she said. She let go of his rod, but quickly mounted his lap, kissing him as she dry humped him.

Jeremy had vastly underestimated this woman! He should've known better. She was grinding him so hard he was afraid he might shoot in his underwear. "Don't you want to go inside?" he asked, trying to by some time.

"I don't want to wait," she responded, unhooking the straps on her overalls and unbuttoning the sides.

As soon as the denim was around her waist, Jeremy thrust his hands up under her shirt and squeezed her small breasts. Her nipples felt small but pert, and he was looking forward to getting his mouth around them. He grabbed her by her narrow waist and moved her back to the passenger seat. Then he pushed his shorts and boxers down to his ankles.

"Oh fuck," Dawn muttered, taking the shaft in her hand. She had handled some cocks that were longer than Jeremy's potent eight inches, but nothing that thick. It was beautiful, and Dawn appreciated a beautiful cock. She hurried to get the rest of her clothes, including the emerald green thong that her ex-girlfriend had bought for her, then moved to straddle his lap again.

"What, no foreplay?" Jeremy said as her INCREDIBLY tight box enveloped his tool.

"Maybe later," she gasped, enjoying the fullness that his member was bestowing upon her.

He thrust his hips, driving his meat deep into her and holding in there. "If we do it later, it's not 'foreplay.' But this works . . ." he added then began thrusting rapidly with his hips. With every deep penetration, she let out a little squeak and bounced until her head almost hit the roof of his car. He continued to feel up her tits as he fucked her as hard as he could in the confines of the front seat of his car.

Dawn realized how badly she had needed a good, deep dicking. There were times when she preferred the more sensuous touch of another woman, but that was when she was getting it more regularly. This wasn't one of those times. Jeremy's fat dick was splitting her in half, and it just made her want to ride him a little harder. 'Is it my imagination, or are we actually steaming up the windows?' she thought. She contorted a little bit, but managed to lean back and brace herself against the top of the steering wheel and pulled Jeremy's head to her chest.

Jeremy seized the opportunity to latch onto one of the girl's hard little nubs. She had small, pink nipples that were as cute as the rest of her. As her lavished tongue-affection on one warm mound then the other, he also found himself increasingly captivated by all her freckles. They were so perfect that he wanted to lick her entire body. 'Maybe later,' he thought.

Just then, Dawn's already snug hole clamped down on the intruder and held it fast. Jeremy soon discovered that Dawn was one of those girls who put everything she had into an orgasm. To Jeremy, she actually felt like she was vibrating for a moment as her pussy squeezed and her cum flowed onto his balls. Her mouth was slightly parted and her eyes were closed and she looked positively divine. She slowly lowered herself to Jeremy's chest and took a deep breath.

"Good grief," Jeremy said. "It was like you ran a country mile in a New York minute!"

She smiled at him. "I figure cumming is the important part, so you might as well make the most of it. Speaking of which . . ." she said as she climbed off his cock. He started to object, but she quickly silenced him by having her mouth descend on his cock.

"That works," he said. He thought it might be fun to watch this relatively small woman try and take his beast. She took the head between her lips and sucked on it hard, tickling the underside of the head with her tongue. 'Holy shit, this girl's got skills,' he thought as he leaned back in his seat.

After teasing the head for a minute, Dawn concentrated and sank halfway down that mighty oak. She stopped, adjusted her lips, then slid down a little bit further . . . and a little further.

"You've got to be kidding?" Jeremy said, his eyes wide. He had never met a girl who could take the whole thing in her mouth, but that's what Dawn was trying to do. And she was succeeding! After one last pause, her lips came into contact with his pubes. "How . . . how . . ." Jeremy's verbal skills were suddenly not what they had once been. It was like he had gone to blowjob heaven! Dawn pulled all the way up to the head, then quickly descended, taking the last two inches more slowly. Her small hand was cupping his large balls while her mouth conquered his dick time and time again.

Dawn was pleased with herself. In all her time out East, she hadn't met a cock she couldn't swallow. For years, it had been the only trait she had that she thought might make her desirable. After being with Vic, Jack, and another friend Randy, she had discovered that she just liked deep-throating. There was something oddly erotic about it to her, and she was happy to go down on the guys she liked. She just hadn't found anyone she liked in a while.

"Oh fuck, Dawn I'm gonna shoot!"

Dawn pulled up until about a third of his meat was buried in her face. She began stroked the base of his shaft with one hand while giving him the "thumbs up" signal with the other. It wasn't much later that the first splash of warm jizz was sent flying into her mouth. She kept pumping his shaft, milking his seed and storing it in her mouth. For her, there was something magical about the way a man's cock felt when he ejaculated . . . the way it twitched and pulsed. She kept her lips firmly locked just beneath the head of his penis until she had drained it of all its contents, then she slowly pulled her lips around the head and then off his member, not spilling a single drop. He had blasted her mouth full, and she loved every bit of it. She threw her head back, rolled her tongue through the man-candy, and then swallowed it down. Finally, she gave his softening member another gentle tug.

"I could get used to that," he said as Dawn got dressed again.

She smiled at him. "So does that mean you . . . might . . . call again?"

Even though he had just cum in there, he kissed her on those pretty and talented lips. "I would've called anyway. But now, I've got a little extra . . . you know, incentive!"

Dawn snapped her overall straps back into place. "Good. 'Cause when I find someone I like . . . if it's a guy . . . I kinda go nuts. I really, REALLY like giving head," she added coyly. Then she kissed him, got out of the car and said, "Bye. Talk to you tomorrow maybe?" Without waiting for a response, she vanished into her apartment.

"Jeremy my boy," he said to his steering wheel, "you may have bitten off a bit more than you can chew." In spite of himself, he had to smile. "I think I need to put THAT girl's number on speed dial!"

---------------- ----------------

To be continued . . .