Twilight Express Ch. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shinichi ran his fingertips over her mouth, saying nothing. He seemed to be considering a decision. Finally he began speaking in Japanese, not their usual English.

"While I appreciate your confession of cheating at cards, I also feel that the score between us begs to be properly settled," he said. His face showed no emotion.

"Please lie down here," he said, moving the table away from her.

She lay down where he indicated, her heart racing. He reached down and removed the long silk belt from her dress. Next, he took both her arms and held them above her head, crossing her wrists like Saint Sebastien's before tying them tightly together. He then tied both ends to a sofa leg.

For a few seconds, the gentle Shinichi returned. "If you want me to stop, just say the word stop and I will do so immediately. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her apprehension gone but heart still beating fast.

"Close your eyes."

She realized that he was blindfolding her with what felt like a linen handkerchief.

She felt him open the front of her dress, already sliding half-off without the sash. Then she felt a small, cold object on her skin between her breasts, underneath her lace bra. She realized that he was cutting off her bra with a small knife. The cold steel moved to her hips, one at a time, as he slowly cut off her panties.

She lay still, feeling an erotic thrill building, as mysterious as it was deep. What was he planning? The blindfold amplified her remaining senses, adding to her sense of arousal.

Suddenly she felt his fingers sliding down her belly slowly. He parted her legs, then slid one, then a second finger easily inside her, as she was already wet and ready. Next, he began rubbing her clit, gradually increasing the pressure until she began to cry out softly. She tried to move closer to him but her wrists were tied too tightly.

Even with the blindfold firmly in place, Melina could feel Shinichi's eyes upon her. He wants to watch me come, she thought. She tried without success to delay the inevitable - or so she thought. As her clit swelled and hardened, she suddenly realized he had pulled his hand away while keeping her thighs spread apart. She gasped in surprise, feeling she had been suddenly dragged off a diving board against her will. Then she realized her punishment.

She felt his breath close to her ear as she tried to catch her breath. "That was a close call, wasn't it?" he whispered.

He rubbed her small pink nipples with his still-damp fingers until they were angry and red.

Melina's first evening with Shinichi had made previous sexual encounters appear dull, as if her memory had filmed them in grainy monotone. Now, as he began teasing her a second time, she felt if she were drowning in brilliant, liquid colors, every nerve invisibly charged.

She heard ice rattle, wondering if he was going to somehow share his drink with her, but instead Shinichi applied a single ice cube to her tender clit. Her entire body stiffened as she tried not to cry out. She felt him slide ice slowly down her inner thighs, leaving a wet trail.

He began teasing her again, realizing that she was even wetter and warmer than before, exposing her inner labia like a doctor with a speculum as she writhed. He watched her arch her hips helplessly as he left her on the edge again.

He surveyed his bound captive, the black silk she lay upon contrasting sharply with her white skin. Several applications of ice had caused her mouth to redden and swell, and her neck and chest were covered with visible pink blotches. He leaned over to check that her wrists were secured but not painful before sliding a thin cushion underneath her hips.

Melina heard him slowly remove his trousers, then felt his hands on her thighs as he spread them even wider. She silently begged him to fuck her as hard and as long as he wished, but for a long minute she felt nothing. Then she felt him slide his hands under her knees, pushing them up and forward as he finally, slowly entered her.

By now, Shinichi knew how to most quickly bring her to orgasm. Twice he carefully took her to the edge, feeling her tension increasing by the second as he buried himself inside her, only to withdraw with just seconds to spare.

The second time he pulled out, she literally cried out in frustration, a fine sheen covering her. He leaned over, ran his tongue slowly between her breasts before sucking each nipple, tasting her.

Deciding she had had enough, he entered her for the final time, her swollen red clit fully visible. In less than a minute she came with a jolt, her spasms intensifying instead of decreasing as if she were coming in reverse. Her wet thighs closed around Shinichi as he came, his eyes closed, whispering something Melina didn't understand.

12