Twin Sisters Ch. 16

Story Info
Natalie tells all.
1.3k words
4.45
66.7k
7
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie Timmons was in big trouble as she came out of her sexually induced blackout. She was cuffed inside a big metal frame. Her wrists were cuffed over her head. Her feet were flat on the floor, but just barely, spread about 3 feet apart. Her ankles were cuffed to a bar on the side. She could relieve the pressure on her shoulders by standing on the balls of her feet. She tried that but it only lasted 2 minutes as her legs and thighs begin to quiver as she slipped back down flatfooted. Her shoulders begin to hurt and she rocked back up on the balls of her feet. Somebody slid 2 inch tapered inserts under her feet so she could relax without hurting her shoulders. Natalie Timmons took a deep breathe and looked around the lit room. She couldn’t see anybody. “Now my dear Natalie, I believe we are ready to begin,” a voice said. She sucked in her breath when she realized it was the voice of Maria. She felt a finger at her asshole. Natalie arched away trying to keep the finger from penetrating. She gasped as it slid in easily wiggling around. “It’s time for you to experience some pleasure my dear,” the voice purred. Natalie gasped again as a long finger slid into her squeezing pussy. She screamed in pleasure when the 2 fingers met at the thin membrane separating her vagina and anal channel, rubbing gently. Then they were gone leaving her channels squeezing and empty. “Good wasn’t it Natalie darling,” the voice purred.

“What, what is it, you want?” Natalie gasped.

“All in good time my dear,” Maria said as she walked around in front of Natalie Timmons. Maria was naked. Her small breasts had hard button nipples. “Has that deep itch you get started in your ass yet honey?” Maria asked. Maria could see Natalie’s fat clit throbbing. “Here let me help you,” she said. Maria dropped onto her knees and sucked hard on Natalie’s clit and raked it with her teeth tenderizing it. Natalie gasped when Maria ran 2 fingers into her pussy curling them against Natalie’s G spot rubbing softly. Maria pulled off Natalie’s fat clit raking it with her teeth while pulling her fingers out of Natalie’s pussy leaving her gasping and out of breath.

“Please Maria, please, what is, it you, want?” Natalie gasped begging in between gulps of air.

“Patience Natalie, patience,” Maria said as she reached out and rolled Natalie’s fat nipples between her fingers before digging her fingernails in making Natalie scream. “Pain and pleasure my dear, pain and pleasure,” Maria purred as she walked out of sight behind the gasping Natalie. Natalie felt fingers against her asshole and tried to arch away squeezing her ass muscle tight to repel the invaders. The well greased fingers slid into her asshole easily as Maria purred, “You’re going to love this Natalie.” The fingers spread her asshole wide as a thick 8 inch vibrator slid in making Natalie gasp again. Maria worked the greased vibe all the way into her ass and turned it on low. “Good isn’t it honey?” Maria said.

Natalie gasped pleading with Maria, “Please, oooohh God, please Maria, what do, you want?” The itch was starting deep in her ass as her hips started to squirm. Maria smiled knowing the vibrator was doing its work. “Maria pleeeeease,” Natalie begged.

“Now this is an 11 inch pussy buster,” Maria said. “Notice the little bubbles on it. They pulse honey. See,” She said turning it on. “We better get this inside of you.” Maria slowly worked it into Natalie’s cunt. When she had it half way in she said, “Let’s give you a little demonstration of how it feels.” She turned it on low. Natalie cried out and sucked in her breathe as Maria said, “Here, let’s get it a little deeper my dear,” working the vibrator another 2 inches into Natalie’s squeezing pussy. “Good isn’t it sweetie?” Maria purred.

“No, no, no,” Natalie gasped as Maria shoved it deeper. “Maria, what do, you want?” Maria had the pussy buster all the way in and turned it up another notch. “Can’t, can’t, help me, pleeeease, what want?” Natalie moaned unable to form sentences. Natalie’s hips were moving now as the vibrators pulsed and buzzed in her cunt and ass.

Natalie sucked in her breathe and moaned when Maria said, “I have one just like this only a little slimmer. It’s 14 inches long honey. It’ll certainly scratch the itch in your ass. It’ll probably reach right up into your guts. You’ll feel it all the way to your bellybutton. Tell me Natalie, what are George and Sam up to?”

“Nooooooo,” Natalie moaned. “He’ll kill, me, if I, tell,” Natalie gasped out. “Killed, others.” Natalie gasped as Maria walked behind her and pulled the 8 inch vibrator out of her ass slowly twisting it as she pulled.

Maria walked back in front of Natalie and said, “Open your eyes honey.” She stood holding the 14 inch monster as she said, “I’ll kill you with pleasure if you don’t tell me. You have 10 seconds.” Maria waited and when Natalie said nothing she got close to Natalie and purred, “Prepare to die from pleasure, darling.”

Jennifer, Linda, Chad and Tina Reynolds all were sitting in chairs behind Natalie Timmons. Maria had told them what she was going to do. They had been instructed to sit and watch, make no noise and when she was finished they could do what ever they wanted with Natalie. Jennifer had 2 fingers in her cunt and her other hand was gently massaging her thick tender clit. Linda had her clit trapped between her fingers and was massaging it. Tina was gently squeezing Chad’s 9 inch cock as she stroked him.

“Ooooohhhh God,” Natalie moaned as she felt the thick head of the 14 inch vibrator pop through her loose sphincter muscle. It took Maria almost 5 minutes to work the 14 inches into Natalie’s asshole. Natalie sucked in her breathe to scream but nothing came out but air when Maria turned the vibrator on low.

“Are you ready to tell me what I want to know Natalie?” Maria asked. Natalie sucked her breathe in again as Maria turned the vibrators up another notch. Maria walked behind Natalie and picked up the nipple clamps Natalie had used on Jennifer. “Oh dear honey, we’ve forgotten about your fat sensitive nipples,” Maria said. The clamps were spring loaded and Maria snapped the first one on Natalie’s thick nipple. She snapped the other one onto her other nipple. The pinpoints were digging into the nipple meat as Maria said, “You need to cum don’t you honey? Even a little one would help that roaring fire in your ass huh.” Maria could sense that Natalie was close to breaking as she walked behind her. She yanked the tapered inserts from Beneath Natalie’s feet.

This time Natalie did scream softly, “Ooooooohhhhhh,” as she tried to stand on the balls of her feet. “Nooooooooo,” She gasped when Maria turned the vibrators up. Every muscle in her body was tight as her quivering thighs sagged putting pressure on her shoulders.

Maria appeared in front of her again. This time she had a soft feather in her hand. “Talk to me Bitch,” she said tapping the feather on Natalie’s straining clit causing her to gasp. “Come on honey, tell me about Sam and George.” She danced the light feather all over Natalie’s clit when a gasping pleading Natalie Timmons started babbling everything she knew about George and Samuel Timmons. When she finished Maria said, “Up on the balls of your feet honey,” and put the inserts back under her heels.

“Please, need, relief,” Natalie begged.

Maria smiled and looked at the Reynolds. “She’s an ass slut. Keep her here. Do not let her leave,” Maria said as she pulled on her clothes. It’s going to be a long night for you honey,” Maria said as she turned the vibrators on full and left. She could hear the screams of pleasure from Natalie as she walked out the front door. It was 5:45pm.

ENJOY. PLEASE VOTE