Twin Sisters Ch. 23

Story Info
A surprise at the country club.
1.6k words
4.54
66.7k
7
0

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big black hand of George Timmons had been resting on Debbie Pearson’s nylon covered knee when her husband left the table. She hoped he would return soon. The big black hand was crawling slowly up her thigh like a spider. Debbie tried to close her thighs but the hand wouldn’t let her. Would Stanley never return? Debbie gasped softly trying not to squirm when the black hand cupped her bare pussy. The blood was pounding through Debbie’s vagina as she closed her thighs around the hand trying to keep the invader out. Debbie sucked in her breath and held it when the long thick index finger of George Timmons found her asshole and pressed. Debbie squeezed her ass hard but her rectum slowly spread around George’s finger until he had it in to the first knuckle. She gasped and squirmed as her rectum pulsed against the wiggling finger then it was gone.

“You want my thick black cock don’t you Debbie?” George Timmons asked. “Remember how you begged last night?” Debbie’s thick tender 1 inch clit rubbed against the palm of George’s hand. She gasped and sucked in her breath when she felt the fat tip of George’s index finger spread the lips of her pulsing cunt. Debbie moaned a little squirming as the finger slid into her squeezing cunt. “Your going to beg for these long thick black cocks again before the night is over Debbie. I hope your pussy squeezes this hard on my cock,” George said and the finger was gone.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Debbie said quietly still breathing heavily. Her legs were quivering as she pulled her dress down before sliding out of the booth.

“Don’t run off now,” George said.

Debbie walked carefully on her weak legs towards the ladies bathroom at the back of the restaurant. When she got into the bathroom she pulled up her dress and sat on the stool. She heard the door open while she was pissing. Debbie had forgotten to lock the door. She couldn’t see who was out there. There was a powder room with a cot in the ladies bathroom. When she finished she pulled her dress down and started for the door. Her legs nearly gave out on her and she gasped, “Who are you?” A lean 6 foot young Mexican boy stepped into the doorway blocking her way to the exit. He was nude from the waist down and 8 inches of thick semi soft uncut cock hung between his legs.

“My name is Miguel. You need some of this don’t you Mrs. Pearson,” he said as he advanced toward Debbie. Debbie’s eyes were transfixed on the thick uncut cock between his legs as he came towards her. The big mushroom head was just coming out of its sheath when he said, “Go ahead Mrs. Pearson, hold it. You know you want to.” Debbie licked her lips as her hand slowly reached for Miguel’s thick uncut cock. It was growing longer and thicker as it got harder. “Aaahh shit Mrs. Pearson, that feels good,” Miguel moaned as Debbie started to slowly jack his cock. He took her hand and led her to the cot. Her legs were weak and she sat down. His cock was fully hard when he said, “Suck it Mrs. Pearson.” The mushroom head of Miguel’s cock was so large that Debbie could barely get her lips around it. “Oooohhh God that’s good,” Miguel groaned as she got 4 inches into her mouth. Debbie could taste the cock cheese around the head of his cock. His cock was so thick she couldn’t get her fingers around it. Her pussy was wet and squeezing out juice. It squeezed out more when Miguel said, “I want to fuck you Mrs. Pearson. You want me to don’t you?”

“Yes,” Debbie hissed pulling off his cock. “Lie down on the cot; I want to be on top.” Miguel quickly did as he was told; his almost foot long cock sticking up like a telephone pole. He wondered if this bitch would be able to take it all. No female ever had. Debbie straddled the cot holding his thick cock at the base. Debbie’s cunt was dripping like a water faucet onto the huge mushroom head of Miguel’s cock lubricating it. “Ooohh yes,” Debbie gasped as the large mushroom head started to spread the lips of her vagina. She sucked in her breath and moaned when the big mushroom head popped through the mouth of her cunt. “Aaaahhh shit,” Debbie moaned as her vaginal muscles squeezed hard around the massive mushroom head. The pulsing head of Miguel’s cock was directly on Debbie’s swollen sensitive G spot. Her hips were moving in tiny circles when she had the first of what would be many orgasms that evening. “Oooohhh nooooooo,” Debbie moaned as her cunt milked the head of Miguel’s big cock. A river of pussy juice was running out of Debbie lubricating Miguel’s cock. “Miguel, please don’t, cum in, me, aaaaaahhhhh,” Debbie gasped as she tried to rise up off Miguel’s big cock. Her legs were weak and quivering and she sank 2 more inches onto the cock. The huge mushroom head scraping along the sensitive vaginal walls drove her into another massive orgasm. Her vaginal muscles were sore and it hurt as her cunt squeezed hard around the big invading cock.

“Good isn’t it Mrs. Pearson,” Miguel Santos said as he reached up and cupped his hands around Debbie’s swollen heavy breasts. Debbie arched her silk covered tender nipples into his hands. Debbie gasped and sucked in her breath as she leaned forward and looked down. She didn’t even have half of Miguel’s cock in her yet and she felt so full. Her legs were quivering and she shuddered as she slipped down another inch. “That’s it Mrs. Pearson, cum for me again,” Miguel gasped. Debbie leaned forward putting her hands on Miguel’s chest trying to keep from sliding down further. Miguel’s cock was tapered and at least an inch thicker at the bottom. He was splitting her wide open. Leaning forward had been a mistake, Debbie’s throbbing tender clit rubbed on his thick cock causing her cunt to squeeze even harder as another orgasm crashed through her body. “Oooohh yes, Mrs. Pearson, that’s good,” Miguel gasped as her vaginal muscles continued to suck hard on his huge cock. Debbie’s orgasms were constant as she slid farther down Miguel’s big cock. The huge mushroom head rubbing on her tender vaginal walls was driving her into a sexual delirium as orgasm after mindless orgasm surged through Debbie’s body. Debbie couldn’t tell where one stopped and the next began each one more intense than the one before. “Oooooohhhh God, Mrs. Pearson, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck,” Miguel moaned his big cock starting to pulse as he thrust his hips up.

“Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,” Debbie gasped as her legs gave out at the same instant that Miguel thrust. The sudden plunge down the last 5 inches of Miguel’s big cock took Debbie’s breath away. The huge mushroom head of Miguel’s cock scraping along the tender walls of her cunt drove her into the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Miguel’s hands mauled her super sensitive breasts. “Oooommmmpppphhhhhh,” was all that came out of Debbie as she came to rest on Miguel’s groin. Miguel’s cock was rubbing against her womb when the first pressurized shot of sperm shot out of it splashing deep in Debbie intensifying her orgasm. Her womb opened up and took the last half inch of Miguel Santos. Debbie Pearson looked like a wild woman as her cunt muscles milked the big cock of Miguel Santos. Her head thrown back, long wavy blonde hair all askew streaming down her back, her tender tits being mauled by Miguel’s hands as she squirmed on the big cock that was driving her into a pink sexual haze. Her cunt continued to squeeze hard milking Miguel’s pleasure giving cock long after there was nothing left. Finally she collapsed forward against Miguel all but passing out.

“What are you doing Miguel?” a voice said. “Are you okay Mrs. Pearson. Jesus Miguel, you could get your ass fired for this if anybody finds out.”

“Who cares Ann,” Miguel said. “It’d be worth it. This is one female that knows how to fuck. Her cunt is still squeezing on my cock. I’ve been wanting to get a piece of her sexy ass for along time.”

“Those black guys sent me in here to see if she was alright. You better get out of here. I’ll take care of Mrs. Pearson,” Ann said. Debbie was struggling to get up and was having trouble. “Let me help you Mrs. Pearson. Wait a minute.” Ann went and got a big wad of toilet paper. “Okay let’s get you up Mrs. Pearson.” As soon as Miguel’s cock came out of Debbie’s vagina great globs of sperm dripped onto Miguel’s groin. Ann took the toilet paper and shoved it into Debbie’s vagina using it for a plug. “Come on Mrs. Pearson let’s get you on a toilet and you can drip in there.” When Ann got Debbie onto a toilet she removed the toilet paper letting Miguel’s sperm drip into the bowl. “I’m going to tell those black guys you’re sick and will be out in 10 or 15 minutes. I’ll be back in a couple of minutes to help you clean up.” As Debbie sat there dripping sperm into the bowl she thought about Miguel’s big cock. Her pussy was still throbbing as she thought about the intense orgasms she had. Her cunt squeezed a little as she thought I’m going to have to try that cock again. Another huge glob of sperm dripped into the bowl as her cunt squeezed it out at the thought.

Lets here from you. Love the E mails PLEASE VOTE.