All Comments on 'Twins'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why the repeats???

i liked it the first time though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
twin-tastic

twin-tastic

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

With all that fucking going on, and with 3 original virgins, why didn't someone get pregnant? Needs a little work to be a "100".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exceeded my expectations!

As a purveyor of everything "twins", I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and highly erotic for my tastes. My ONLY complaint was that I couldn't actually vote for it! I sincerely hope that you'll be writing a sequel to this, but if you don't that's okay- it works extremely well as a stand-alone tale.

I also would like to know, if you DO write a sequel, if you'll be putting it under the Incest/Taboo category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Story

This was a great story, well presented and written. I hope there is a sequel soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice fantasy

I don't understand the other poster's concern over why someone didn't get pregnant. Sounds like they have some preconceived ideas about exactly what they want to happen, in terms of consequences or guilt or spawning a generation of super-fuckers, who knows? Anyway, take it as an aberrant comment and write the way you feel it should go.

hongluobohongluoboover 18 years ago
mmmmmmmm

delightful multiple encounters...

A sequel is really called for with this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh yeah!

This was great, just the thing I needed. Loved the build up the the camping weekend. Was a bit long but now I'm sufficently sweaty and a little tired. Would love to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once Again, WTF???

I'm really pleased that things worked out so well for you main character in this tale, but my suspention of disbelife went right our the window after his first encounter with the twins. Why, you might ask? Because he broke the cardinal rule of messing around: "Never Play In Your Own Backyard"!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
as usual

simply amazing as are all of your stories.

You are a great writer! I've actually bookmarked your titles and don't need or want to read anyone elses work.

Please keep writing even after you hit your 200 mark.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best ever

I usually do not read the entire story, usually, i get what i want from it and than exit, but this story, had me hooked, the story and the intimacy and the advanced vocabulary kept me reading and getting more than what i wanted, great story, the best i have ever read, would love for a sequal! Keep writting!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I need to go stroke my cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES EVER

it just doesn't get any better....getting to fuck the twins and taking the virginity of the other girl then getting to fuck the mother....heavenly bliss - only thing is - where was his daughter while all this was going on......should continue the story to include her in the fucking games then the two dads get to fuck their own daughters just as mum is fucking with the twins - like they say - vice is nice but incest is best and this was just an incredible story of pure lust....loved it.....would love something like that to happen to me...if only...but one can but dream.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Omg pure depraved fuck lust, debauched hedonistic fucking and sucking. I adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. More and more of this please and soon, like yesterday,absolutely fabulous, cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking great story

Loved it and want more

Starkeeper713Starkeeper713almost 5 years ago
Twins

This is one of the better stories of yours that I have read.

Any chance of more adventures of the Twins?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Family time

A really nice, sexy story of three families coming together - 3 adults & 3 teens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous