Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

As I ran my finger over her bum crack she again took a sudden intake of breath, but no comment. I ran my hand up her legs and when I reached her knees I applied enough pressure so that Cathy lifted her weight and spread her legs slightly allowing me to slide my hand smoothly over the thin material covering her pussy. Now I had access to both her tits and her love hole and I made the most of that opportunity. While remaining soft in my touch I explored a little deeper with each move until the material had slipped first into her pussy and then slightly to one side, then all the way over. They were not dry, a slight wet patch showing which told me she was enjoying this more than she appeared to be. Or in fact more than she should be if Deans assessment was right

"Sit on the settee Dave, right on the edge so Cathy can bend over you." He did as I asked and while Cathy was standing I lowered her panties to the floor. She stepped out of them as she went back to her knees. I pulled her up so she remained on her knees with her legs spread but reaching forward. Now I had the access I wanted. As she got back to work on Dave I went back to my ministrations on her pussy. She gave a slight moan as I slipped a finger into her wet hole. Still no objection so I used my hands to full effect, again playing with her nipples and running a hand over her bottom, sliding it under and into her pussy, which by now was sopping wet. I slid a finger in and she almost bit into Dave's cock but he was so far gone he must have thought she was just taking a firmer grip. By the time I had slipped two fingers in, her body was shaking slightly and her pussy was pulsing on the inserted fingers.

I wasted no more time, I ripped my clothes off and slowly tapped my cock at the entry to her hole. She threw herself to one side sitting on the floor, "No! No I cant....not that. I just cant, please not yet."

"Fuck off bitch if I wanna fuck you I'm gonna fuck you. If not then the old mans going to fucking prison bitch." Dave said moving to grab her.

"Shut up Dave." He hadn't noted what she said. The 'not yet' part of her statement had clearly caught my ears and it said that she expected it to happen sooner or later.

Dean jumped up "You cant do that, you said a blow job not a fu..." he stopped remembering his wife was present, "Not sex, you said a blow job."

"You're a bloody fool Dean." Cathy said, "You honestly believe that they were going to make me do....suck, and then go away and forget everything. Well, did you?"

He didn't reply, just lowered his head again.

"So what are you saying Cathy?" I asked gently

"I maybe naïve, but I am not as stupid as my husband. It was obvious this was just a start. But....I cant, not yet. Not like this."

"But how do we know if we settle for the blow job today you will be as compliant tomorrow. Or how long did you expect us to wait?" I asked.

"I know you wont wait. I also know your information against that fool will still be here tomorrow, or next week or next year and that you will make the most use of it that you can." She said stubbornly.

"So what would you suggest and what do you offer."

"I will do whatever you want, if you will give me time to adjust to this situation. I cannot say that I will be any good at it, but I have no doubt you will want me to do things that disgust me. You cannot expect me to just do them willy nilly. I need time to prepare myself, to adjust."

"Cathy you cant. You have no idea what they will get you to do." Dean said.

"I know they will send you to prison, and that would serve you right. The attached effects of that on my family are the only reason I am naked, in my own living room, bargaining with two men with my body on my wedding anniversary. So this really has nothing to do with you."

"So if I understand you Cathy. It's not what we want you to do that you need to adjust to. But the fact that your in this situation at all. Once you have adjusted then you will comply with all of our wishes. Is that correct?"

"Yes. I will do this for you now, but the rest I cannot do, my....body, wont do it. Not just like that. I would have to deny my beliefs, albeit temporarily to do as you ask and that cannot be done in an instant. I am sure you understand that you are asking me to go against everything I have ever been taught."

"Yes I understand. Shall we continue then?"

Dave and I moved in front of her and she slowly got to her knees and started playing with our cocks. Once hard she took first me then Dave in to her mouth. She was a quick learner and was having the desired effect. I stepped to one side and continued playing with her tits. I let my hand move down to her pussy and while she did jerk, she did not pull away. It wasn't long before Dave shot his load with a look of triumph on his face as she tried to pull away, his hand on her head preventing such a move and his come hit the back of her throat. She did pull away now and spat some of his juice out onto the carpet. Before she could throw up I lifted her head to my own rigid cock and slipped it in to her mouth. After a second to recover she again went into motion.

I don't know if it was because I treated her with some degree of respect or what but she seemed to work harder on me even coming up with some moves that I hadn't mentioned. If I moaned she did it again, and I moaned a lot. I deliberately moaned louder as my orgasm rose. I put my hand to her head and said, "I'm coming, any second."

Her eyes looked up at me but she made no move to pull away. As my come hit her throat she gagged slightly but didn't stop until I stepped back. She sat on her knees for a moment, gasping for air, gagging and almost throwing up, but she managed to keep it all in and slowly recovered.

"Get her a drink Dean." I said. "For a novice you suck cock very well." She raised her head and looked at me but showed no emotion, just a slight twist to the corner of her mouth. Dean handed her the drink and she emptied the glass, giving it back to Dean obviously wanting more.

Dave and I had been getting dressed as she drank, "I take it when we return tomorrow you will be....adjusted?" I said

She nodded and curled up in a ball sitting on the floor. Dave and I left them to sort themselves out.

As we got outside Dave was on a real high, "Fuck me she fuckin loved it. We can have them titties anytime we want em and he ain't gonna be able to do a thing about it. We should of fucked her as well then she would really know what a man is. Why the fuck did you stop at the bj?"

"Sometimes Dave you're a bloody fool. Try thinking with your head and not your balls. When we go back tomorrow we will be able to do anything we want. In time she will become an incredible fuck. If we had gone further tonight she would probably have just lay there in the future. It would have been like shagging dead meat. Now, she will take part and if we handle it well she will come to enjoy it a bit more than I think even she suspects."

"She fucking better. If she backs out tomorrow you will be to blame and I will be well pissed off."

When Dave dropped me off I said "I want to be there about ten am. Early enough for them to be up but not to have gone out so pick me up at nine." I spent the next couple of hours thinking of what we had done. I had to admit she was a real turn on, and them tits were to die for. I was almost certain that she would keep her word. How long it would take for us to get her fucking like a whore I didn't know but I wondered if what they said about convent girls was true.

Dave picked me up as arranged and we made our way over to Deans. I knocked on the door and when Dean saw it was us he tried to slam the door closed. I barged against it and said, "If you ever try that again I will hand you over to the police and while your in prison I will use your wife like a whore Do you understand?" when he didn't answer I repeated, loudly "Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes I understand." he said defeated

"Where's Cathy?"

"Still asleep, she was crying pretty much all night. Even when she was asleep she was whimpering. I was just going to take her breakfast up."

"Make some coffee. I will take her breakfast." he was about to say something but the look I gave him stopped him cold.

I grabbed the tray of food and went upstairs. After two wrong rooms I found her laying in bed sound asleep. I placed her breakfast on the drawer unit and after looking at her laying there in a far from sexy nightdress I touched her shoulder. "Cathy. Cathy. I have got breakfast for you."

To begin with she wasn't sure who it was but as recognition fell in she almost screamed, pulling the bedclothes up to her chin and squeezing herself so far up the bed she was squashing herself against the wall.

"Calm down. I have breakfast for you. All I want to do is talk. Come on settle down and let me put it on your lap."

The euro breakfast was set out on a knee tray so once she had put her legs down I set it in place. I sat on a chair in the corner of the room, well away from her and allowed her to eat in peace. Once she had eaten and had started to sip her coffee I said, "Would you prefer to talk up here or downstairs with Dean listening."

"Up here I think." she mumbled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I think you know. You did very well for a religiously educated woman. Was it a boarding school by any chance?" I asked.

"I don't see that it matters. It has nothing to do with this does it."

"Considering it was your first time cock sucking you did very well, not perfect but well."

"I would like to get dressed please. I will be down momentarily." she said dismissing me.

"Let me say this first, so you have something to think about as you dress. And so you have some idea of what you agreed to last night." I said. "I will be the one to say when you get dressed and when you get undressed. If I say suck cock then you will suck cock if I say fuck you will fuck. Think of that as you dress and when you come down we can discuss it further"

Her pleading of the previous night must have come flooding back as she fell back again to the wall and said, "Yes I will. I am under no illusions as to your wants. I haven't had time to think of anything else really have I?"

"I suppose not. But I thought you should know, as opposed to think what I may want."

"Yes I understand."

"I will be downstairs, don't be long, and don't get too heavily dressed either a thin dress will do fine."

I went downstairs and Dean and Dave were sitting on the sofas opposite each other in silence. I walked into the kitchen and helped myself to a coffee. Five silent minutes later Cathy slipped into the room wearing a button down dress, cut low but not low enough to show too much tit. But it had buttons all the way up the front. I could see her battle dress underneath, thick knickers and bra.

She sat next to Dean who tried to slip his arm around her. She pushed him away which made him angry. "You didn't do much of that last night did you." He said viciously

"Dean shut up. If it wasn't for you none of last night would have happened. You are to blame for last night and for anything that may happen from here on. You. No one else." Cathy said just as vicious

Dean looked at me, "What does she mean? Surely you can't continue with this. She did as you asked. You said it would pay the debt." He didn't say it with very much conviction

"No Dean what I said was if you let us have her it would go someway towards repaying us for our silence. But you don't honestly think that one quick blow job is going to go anywhere near paying what you owe us do you?"

"No! I wont have it. Your not doing it again. I wont let you." Dean said springing out of his seat.

I pushed him back and Dave held him down till he had calmed. I smiled at Dean and said "What makes you think the choice is yours? Cathy and I made an agreement last night. I think we should discuss it. Don't you Cathy? Have you thought about what I said upstairs?"

Cathy looked at Dean, anger written all over her face. "Dean stay out of this. I told you last night it is no longer any of your concern." She turned her attention to me. "Yes I have thought of what you said, and if that is what you want then I will agree but I have some provisos."

"Fuck off bitch your gonna fuck like it or not." Dave said.

"Dave shut up and listen." I interrupted . "Cathy please continue."

"I don't ask much. I will comply with all your wishes as best I can and hope you will both have a degree of patients. You have to understand my background will fight it all the way but I will comply. However I, how shall we put it, want Sundays off. I always meet my parents on Sundays and go to church. I need to know that this will continue and that I will be able to go to confession. I must be able to confess, I must." she started to whimper slightly

"I agree Cathy. I would not put you through the personal torture that you would be open to if I denied you that right. Now as to the rest I take it I have your total support?"

She sat erect. Took a deep breath and said. "You have my total and complete submission."

"Cathy I ....I am so sorry." Dean whispered

"Don't be. You will suffer as much as I will believe me. I have no doubt that these two will be only too glad to make you watch my humiliation and usage whenever they can. It will serve you right. I do have one other request though. He must suffer every bit as much as I do. I don't care what you do or how you do it he must suffer for what he has done to me."

"Agreed" I said, amazed at the anger she was so openly showing her husband. If I had to make a judgement I would say that she hated him right now.

She stood up and slowly undid the buttons on her dress, dropping it to the floor. Then her bra came off and then, very slowly her knickers. She was naked, gorgeously naked and she was firm from head to foot. One of the rooms I had entered earlier was a gym and I had no doubt she used it regularly.

"I think Cathy wants to suck my cock." I said standing up. Dave moved next to me.

She looked at me, a smile on her face but a kind of hate in her eyes. She moved over to where I was standing and got to her knees. She did all the things I showed her last night, and yes, she was getting much better at it. Dean muttered something but nobody took any notice. He must have realised that his wife was not being forced to suck this hard cock. She did it all by herself. As I shot my load into her mouth I again held her head, pulling her close and I felt my bell end go down her throat. She gagged once but seemed to get used to it and then she just kept sucking and sliding me further and further down her throat till I was cleaned out.

As I pulled my cock out of her mouth I said, "I think Dave is in need of your services my dear."

She didn't even blink. She looked at him and as he undid his belt she went over to him and worked on him as well as she had me. "You see Dean. Your pretty wife knows what will happen if you don't behave. She loves you enough to do whatever and whoever I say, whenever I say."

Dave was not as patient as me. He started ramming into her throat long before he had come, but even this she handled well, though gagging quite badly at one point till I made eye contact with Dave. Who slowed down a little so she could settle her self. All this time I had been playing with her tits and again slipping my fingers into her pussy. She was wet and in any other woman I would have said eager for a fucking but that didn't really apply here as Cathy wouldn't know what it meant.

I pushed Dave back a little while holding my hand under her pussy. As she followed Dave she bent over. I moved behind her and rubbed my cock against the doors of heaven, ready for entry.

She tensed and stopped sucking Dave's cock, though she did not take it out of her mouth and continued to work it with her hand. Slowly I pushed into her, as her hole tightened, I stopped and pulled out slightly. She was breathing heavily now and gone back to sucking cock. Each time I pushed my hardness in, it went a little further, and while I am not that big I got the feeling it was more than she was used to. Once all the way in I set up a rhythm, I fucked her slowly to begin with, allowing her to suck Dave in and out at the same speed. As my passion rose I got faster, as I got faster her breathing got heavier and so did Dave's.

Suddenly Dave said "Change places, before she sucks me dry." He pulled his cock out of her mouth so quickly that Cathy almost fell forward, it was only me pulling her hips, therefore her, on to me that held her up. The sudden thrust of my cock deep into her made her moan loudly, then she put her hands on the seat in front of her and I pulled out and sat in front of her. Once we restarted I soon found out why Dave had been so close. For a woman who had only just started to suck cock she had picked it up pretty quickly and it wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm rising. I knew Dave was close by the grunts he gave out but I wasn't sure what was happening to Cathy. She was moaning as loudly as my cock allowed her to and moving all by herself now. Pushing back Dave as I thrust into her mouth.

Dave was really pumping now and let out a loud sigh as he shot his spunk into this gorgeous woman, my load followed almost straight away and I held Cathy's head so that she would take it all, pumping well after I had shot all my juice into her mouth. Cathy was shaking violently and when I released her she tumbled to the floor rolled in a ball shaking and moaning loudly tears running down her face.

Dean rushed over to her, "You bastards, what have you done to her?" and then to Cathy, "It's over now my love, it's all over." he pulled her to him and put his arms around her shoulders.

Violently she pushed him away, "Why did you let them do that to me? Why? Why them?" she was still shaking and her hands went between her legs as she lay back down on the floor.

I had a sneaking suspicion I knew what was happening here. I pushed Dean toward the settee, "Stay there or else." As Cathy was laying on a deep pile rug I put my arm under her head and pulled her towards me, pointing for Dave to go the other side. Again he followed my moves as I started on her nipples and then ran my hand over her belly to her quim. She opened her legs and as my lips touched hers she responded, after a second of kissing, her arm came up and around my neck and pulled me to her passionately. I pulled away and Dave took over with her lips while I moved on over her breasts and then her belly. I kept going till I was between her legs and then slowly, very slowly I kissed her inner thighs. Closer and closer I moved until I was kissing her pussy lips and then her pussy and then slipping my tongue inside. Then I hit her clit a sudden jerk upward, she pulled Dave tighter to her mouth and I knew I was right. Our little Cathy was in the throws of a prolonged orgasm. I immediately got to work with my tongue and it took only seconds for her to start thrashing about like a whirlwind. So hard was she thrusting about she nearly knocked my teeth out. I know she bit Dave's lip but he couldn't get away as she held him so tight. Then suddenly she let him go, her arms went wide and she screamed, "Noooooo, you cant, you cant do this nooooo not you not you." and then pushing me away with her legs she curled up again. Her hands working between her legs like pistons until she came to a juddering stop. Exhausted, she just lay there. Eyes open and glazed with her hands stuck between her legs.

I sat on the settee and said, "Get us a drink, make hers a double."

"What have you done to her?"

I laughed, "At a guess I would say she has just had her first orgasm. With a man at any rate. Now get the drinks."

Dean looked shocked, but did as he was told. First he tried to pull Cathy to a sitting position but she just pushed him away, seemingly preferring me to do it. I dripped whisky into her mouth and slowly she came around. She sat with her back to the settee and her knees to her chest. Slowly tears started running down her face. Not crying as such, there was no sobbing just the tears.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers