Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later an untidy little man came over to the table and stood waiting for me to speak to him. I beckoned the waiter for a chair and when the little man was sitting I said, "This is Ian Cuthbertson. He is a solicitor, who used to specialise in Company Law. He is fully aware of the predicament that you two have got yourselves into."

"You mean...." Dean stopped as I held my finger up.

"He is going to give you an outline of the possible consequences of your actions. Ian if you would be so kind."

"Well we first have to look at the evidence. What I have seen alone would not be enough to convict you...

Dean smiled broadly in triumph

....however it would not be very difficult to tie the information from company 'A' to any activity in company 'B' so the likelihood would be that you would be convicted. The penalties are very strong for industrial espionage. And due to the fact that one of you works for what is, in the most part, a family business it would be even worse. You could look at between 5 and 8 years for each charge and there would be probably 6 charges, so between 30 and 40 years, less with remission of course." He took a mouthful of the brandy I had ordered for him and then continued..

"Then there would be the fine which would be between two hundred and five hundred thousand pounds. Add to that compensation to the damaged company, which could run into millions and you have some idea of the punishment you would most likely receive. Of course all your assets would be seized and sold off leaving your family on the street and penniless. Any questions?"

"How do we know your telling the truth. You could be just saying what he wants you to say." Dean said angrily

"I beg your pardon sir." Ian said obviously shocked, "I am a reputable lawyer with a good reputation. This gentleman asked me for information as a client. He wished you to know the consequences of your actions. The information supplied to me is sacred under the client solicitor rules. I have told you how the law stands. Do as you wish with that information. I have been here long enough and must get home my poor lady wife hates me being out after dark. Thank you and good night."

As Ian left, Deans head fell into his hands. Donald was still gazing into his glass. "Well boys when you mess up you really do it big time don't you." Cathy said.

Clair laughed, "Just about the only big thing either of you have ever done I should think"

"It cant be that bad, He's lying." Dean was desperately trying to figure a way out.

"Don't be a moron Dean." Cathy said, "Anyone can see that little man is genuine. He meant every word. So now I suggest you start making your demands of these two if you dare."

"What are you going to do to us?" Donald asked, "We are all going to suffer in this you know."

"You bloody hypocrite." Clair said, "It's not your arse he's going to fuck."

A stunned silence. "Clair?" Cathy said quietly.

"Nothing forget it babes, I didn't mean it don't worry." Clair was clambering for a foothold here and couldn't find one.

"Wait a minute." Donald said suddenly, "You mean that these two....this morning that they....did that to you?"

"Yes." Clair said, "But don't get all het up about it, it wasn't that bad."

"But I thought they were going to do....well you know what I thought." Donald pushed the point.

"Donald you're a bloody fool, I was trying to spare Cathy the sordid details but you wont let it go. So here they are. One of them fucked my arse while the other fucked my....front." the wind was blown from her sails as Cathy burst out crying.

Clair looked daggers at Donald, Dean ignored his wife's tears, Clair took Cathy's arm and led her to the ladies. Once they were out of sight Donald said, "You perverted bastards. How could you? "

"Easy. She was gagging for it." Dave's first words in all this discussion and as usual straight to the point.

Dean flew out of his chair at Dave but only managed to get his throat stuck in my grip. I squeezed slightly making him choke. "Sit down." I said " and behave."

After a moment for Dean to calm down I said, "Now to your question. It will last as long as we wish. We will do whatever we want with your wives, together or separate and with whoever we wish. In effect they are now our property and to enable us to entertain them in the manner that they have become accustomed I will need both a considerable pay rise and an assistant. Work it however you like but we will not be attending work too much as we will be busy fucking your wives. Now when they return you can ask them what they want to do. They will give you a reply and that will be the last time this subject is discussed. Am I understood?"

They both nodded there heads in agreement. The girls came back a little while later and you would never have known they were ever upset. "Dean, Donald you have a moment to find out what the ladies want to do."

It was Dean that spoke, "It would seem that these two intend getting everything they can from us. A job with money to take you two out and they want you two, completely and utterly. We will have no control over what they do to you or when they do it or even if they whore you out to anyone else. We have given our opinion but at the end of the day they say it's down to you."

"We have already decided that we will do whatever it takes to protect our parents, not either of you. If it were possible to send you two to prison and protect mummy and daddy then you can be sure we would do it, but we cant. So we have no alternative but to agree to their demands do we."

"It would seem not." Donald said quietly

"Good now that is settled shall we move on." I said

"Move, where to." Cathy asked

"I thought maybe we could go to a club, have a few drinks and a dance or two."

"Why not." Clair said, "brighter than being stuck here with those idiot faces."

Dean paid the bill and we got back into the limo. Dave was now making no attempt to hide his playing with Cathy's legs, running his hands up to her pussy and then up over her tits, slipping his hand into her dress to get his hands on the warm flesh. She didn't take any part in it, but she didn't fight him off either. Clair and I sat in silence, my hand just running up and down her thigh.

The car stopped and again we helped the ladies out. Donald paid the entry fee and we made our way to the bar. There were no tables in the club just a counter type thing that ran around the outside of the bar and what passed for tables stuck on poles that went from floor to ceiling. I stood behind Clair and Dave was behind Cathy, his hands still roaming over her body. I asked Clair to dance and we made our way onto the floor.

This was another unexpected shock, she danced really well. Sexy and smooth and at times wild. She rubbed her body against mine and when it was a slow dance she hugged herself to me. I was beginning to get really confused about her. The convent girl seemed to have taken a holiday. Even Cathy was getting into bad habits, allowing Dave to run his hands over her body while they were dancing and seemingly urging him on by keeping him really close. Dean and Donald just looked on, probably as confused as I was but they were so busy drinking that it probably didn't seem so bad to them.

As the night drew on I told Dave that we would be leaving soon and to get his last drink. As Donald brought the drinks over I said that he and Dean could have a dance with there wives. I laughed to myself when they both thanked me. While they were gone I dropped a little pill into their drinks and those of the girls, nothing hard just something to loosen them a little more.

When they returned I raised my glass and said, "A toast." they all picked up there glasses and waited, "Down in one. To a happy and successful friendship." The men hesitated but did as instructed, the girls just swallowed.

We got into the car and by the time we got back to Deans the girls were almost naked, sexy bra's and dresses on the floor of the vehicle. The pills had started to work and they were both taking an active part in the fun. Cathy was a little more subdued than her sister but she was fully involved. Kissing with feeling and running her hand over Dave's body, which, like mine, was now topless.

The men grabbed the clothing and we made our way to the lounge where the girls continued there ministrations, seemingly with even more vigour. Within minutes they were naked as were Dave and myself. The girls sucking cock like they had been doing it all there lives. Moaning and groaning as they did it. I told the men to go and get some towels and while they were away Dave and I swapped girls. He didn't know why but I just smiled, the girls just grabbed the nearest cock and continued sucking.

When the guys came back they dropped the towels on the settee and watched as there 'wives' sucked cock like pros As I started with Clair, Donald was opposite me and Dean opposite Dave.

I looked at Donald and said, "You want some?"

He smiled and took a half step forward, "Play with her pussy, she's your wife after all, I don't want to be greedy." Either the pills or the drink had loosened him up because he stepped forward and started running his hands down her back, slipping it under her bum to her pussy. I looked over to Dave and saw, as usual, he had followed my lead. Cathy started to moan now and I could see by Donald's hand that she was really wet, her knees were trembling and I thought she may collapse.

"If your gonna fuck her you better do it now, get your clothes off and make the most of it cos once I get my cock in her you got no chance."

He didn't need telling twice, he stripped naked, Dean doing the same, and then standing behind her he rammed his cock in hard. I was half expecting Cathy to protest but she didn't. Probably thinking it was her husband. She started to moan and writhe, thrusting against him and the knowledge that he was in fact, fucking his sister in law really turned me on. I looked over at Dave and he too was enjoying the moment with a huge smile on his face he was egging Dean on to greater efforts.

Almost simultaneously they shot there loads into there 'wives' thrusting until every last drop of their seed had been planted. "See!" I said to Donald, "I bet she never fucked like that before did she?"

As he pulled out I had spun her round. "No it was never that good before."

I rammed my cock into her spunk filled hole, pulled her head up by the hair and said, "Shame it's not your wife then." and laughed as I pushed her to her knees and keeping her head high fucked her as hard as I could. He was stunned, looking over to his brother he saw that he too had just found out he was fucking the wrong woman. If the girls had any idea they didn't show it they just fucked.

It wasn't long before Cathy was writhing on the floor in orgasm, my spunk mixed with her brother in laws oozing from her swollen pussy. She was soon followed by Clair, who was just as energetic but enjoyed it a whole lot more, she hid nothing of the pleasure she was getting from her orgasm where Cathy seemed to hate the fact that she had no control over it. Dave and I hit a high five and watched as the girls slowly came down from whatever cloud they had ascended to. The men sat with towels over there laps and fear in there eyes.

"You fucking bastards." Clair said huskily, tinted with a slight slurring.

"Clair...."

"You!" She interrupted Donald, the look she gave him enough to make him shake. "You fucking morons don't even know your own wives. You fucked my sister. You fucking shit." Donald cowered back into his shell.

"I don't think there is any need for that type of language." Donald finally managed to spit out, moving further back into the settee.

A moan from Cathy made her look down at her sister. Clair moved to her and held her in her arms. We were all surprised when Cathy burst out laughing. "Why should we be surprised. Why not each others husbands. I for one think yours fucks better than mine ever did."

Clair looked amazed, I don't think she had ever heard Cathy swear before. Let alone be so blatant about sex. The guys didn't seem to know what to do or say. "Don't worry guys I don't think either of them are in a hurry to repeat the experience." I said

"What now?" Dean asked quietly

I stood up and reached my hand down to Clair. " Shower and bed I think." She reached up and took my hand. Cathy took Dave's offered hand. I don't know if it was because they had submitted to the idea of what was happening or because they were enjoying it or what but neither woman put up any objection. In fact they seemed to act naturally, like it was normal for them to take two men to bed while there husbands looked on. Maybe it was just the pill I had given them but it seemed strange to me.

"You be ok in the annexe sis?" Cathy said, "I will be in my room. You two can sleep in the greenhouse for all I care.

Clair agreed and said, "Yes the annexe is fine." You two can bring us breakfast in bed. Shall we say abut nine," she said looking at Dave

I smiled "Yes nine should be fine. Full English for me."

Clair led me through the kitchen and into what I had thought was a utility room but in fact was a self contained two story house complete with kitchen, dinning room, lounge, bathroom and two bedrooms. As we passed the bathroom I pulled Clair into it and turned the shower on. Once it was warm we stepped in and I pulled her to me, kissing her gently on the cheek and then moved to her lips. Feeling no protest of any kind I moved down her body and grabbing the shower gel I soaped her whole body. Watching as the water sprayed the soap away as fast as I put it on. When I got back to her face she moved close and kissed me, passionately. Then she soaped me in return. I don't know how Dave faired but that night Clair came into her own. She did all the things we had shown her and few more as well. Whatever it was she seemed more than willing to learn. I even fucked her arse again. This time with her willing help A mix of hard sex and passionate love making. This was not the same woman I had met only a few hours before.

Mikro

I currently have far to many storyline s running so will probably not write a second chapter for this one even though I know it has a lot of possibilities. Who knows?