Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers

"We mean more one of us in your cunt and the other in..." He trails off. Your eyes widen a bit.

"I..." you stutter. Oh god. They're both so big. You're not sure you can do it, but... "We can try," you decide. "Might as well." Tom grins and kisses you, brushing your hair back.

"We'll go carefully," he says. "Don't worry. We'll get Dan in back first, okay? Have you ever...?"

"Had anal?" you ask, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. A few times." Dan hums in your ear. You can feel him stiffening up against your ass again, his thumb flicking over your nipple, making it go hard.

"You dirty little slut," Dan says, his hand sliding down to your sore cunt. "Tom, you really did pick a good one." Tom laughs.

"Don't mention it mate," Tom remarks. He gets up to go over to his bag and Dan pulls you in, his fingers working over your clit as he kisses you.

"Why don't we warm you up a little?" Dan asks. You can feel him hard against your thigh so you push his hand away and grab his cock, pulling it between your thighs and up against your pussy -- not in, just between the folds. He moans under his breath, dicking up at your hips. He rubs into your clit lightly, his hand squeezing your backside.

"Hey now," Tom says. He lays back down behind you, pulling you away from Dan's cock. "Don't you two get carried away now. Here, love. Straddle me."

You get up on all fours and climb on top of Tom, grinding your cunt down against his half-hard dick. He hisses.

"Dan," Tom says, pushing a bottle into his brother's hands. Lube. You take a deep breath. "Don't worry sweetie," he says. Just relax. You've done this before. You nod and then there's cold lube running over your hole. You gasp.

"Cold," you say.

"Sorry," Dan says, and you can almost hear the blush in his voice. His finger presses against you and you lean down into Tom's chest, lifting your ass up so Dan can get as good a view as possible. He hums appreciatively, his first finger sinking in. You sigh, Tom's hand running through your hair. It's nearly dry from your round of sex in the shower earlier in the night.

"You good?" Tom asks.

"Obviously," you say. "It's not like I've never had one finger in my ass. You can do two or three."

"Well," Dan says, "don't mind if I do." He pulls his finger out and then pushes three in at once. You make a tiny noise, somewhere between a pained one and a pleasured one.

"Please," you whisper.

Dan takes this as a good sign. Tom reaches down to spread your ass to give his twin more access. He's still hard against your thigh and it's killing you that it's not in your mouth but Dan's rough fingers feel pretty good in your ass. They both had rough fingers.

"Are you guys musicians?" you ask, seemingly out of nowhere. Tom lifts his head and looks at you.

"Yeah," he says. "Why?"

"You guys have really rough hands is all," you sigh. "You can keep going." Tom shrugs and goes back to spreading your bum cheeks apart for Dan.

"You still have a nice tight ass," Dan says. "Can't wait to get in here."

"I bet you'll look good with his cock in your ass," Tom says, nuzzling into your cheek. "Though I reckon I would look pretty good too." Dan laughs once.

"Funny," he says flatly. "It's funny because we're twins. Hysterical." You smile into Tom's shoulder.

"I think I'm ready," you say, lifting your head a bit and looking back over your shoulder at Dan. Dan looks down at his fingers and nods a bit.

"Okay," Dan says. "Do you want me in first or Tom?"

"You first," you say. "Tom will go in easier."

"Fair enough," Dan says. You hear the lube bottle again -- probably lubing his cock up -- and it's discarded to the other side of the bed. "Alright. I'll go slow."

"Relax," Tom says, one of his hands leaving your ass. You look back and Tom is actually grabbing Dan's cock and guiding it against your ass.

"Oh my god," you say.

"What?" Tom asks.

"You're... oh god." You honestly can't handle it. You don't care how fucked up you are for thinking this, but suddenly you just want to see the two of them wrapped up together, cocks rubbing, and ugh. "Do you guys ever...?"

"Sometimes," Tom says. He's actually absently working Dan's cock a bit. "It happened once when we were young and it's kind of stuck ever since."

"Fucking," you say to yourself. Nope, no way you can handle this. "Just. Dan, fuck my ass."

"Well alright then," Dan says. He grabs your hips and pushes in, Tom's hand helping keep him angled correctly. You wince a little but it doesn't really hurt. It's just the bit of discomfort of the stretch. The little noise that slips is drowned out by Dan groaning. "Oh my god."

"Tight?" Tom asks.

"Fuck yeah," Dan says. He looks down at the way you're stretched around his cock and he hisses between his teeth. "Tom, fuck her pussy."

"I'd love to," Tom replies. You smile to yourself. Their sibling banter just made this even more enjoyable. Tom pulls your hips down a bit and lines himself up, easing into you with a soft moan. He holds you still, one of his hands going from your hip to Dan's. "Fuck. How do you feel, love?"

"Full," you sigh, adjusting slowly. "Fuck, you're both so big."

"Well, yeah," Dan remarks. "We're kinda twins."

"Stop it," you say, swatting Dan's hip playfully with a smile. "Would you two just go on now?"

"Definitely," Tom says. He starts up first, holding your hips up a bit so Dan can get in at a good angle too, even as he leans down to press his chest against your back. You're sandwiched between them now and Tom dicks into you as Dan pulls out and they alternate and oh god, you can barely breathe. Tom is mouthing at your neck, moaning in your ear. "So good." Dan bites your shoulder.

"Tom, you have to try this ass," Dan says. "You can't imagine."

"Fuck," you whimper. It's all the noise you can manage. You're so overwhelmed with their cocks fucking into you that you're barely even thinking about your pounding clit. "Oh my god. More."

"More?" Dan asks.

"Please," you gasp out. "More. Harder. Please."

The twins are more than happy to oblige you, both of them increasing their paces. This results in them losing rhythm with each other and now sometimes they alternate and other times they're both deep into you at the same time and you're lying limp against Tom's chest, moaning and gasping sentence fragments. Tom pushes you up a bit, sitting up. Dan shifts and you're still pressed between them but all sitting upright, your legs wrapped around Tom's waist and his hands on your sides.

"Ride us," Tom says.

"Fuck," you breathe. You start rocking your hips back and forth on them and Dan reaches around, grabbing handfuls of your chest and feeling, fingers squeezing at your nipples, which just makes you grind down on them harder. "Oh god."

"Good girl," Dan says softly in your ear. He groans into your neck. "You have such a tight little ass." You nod eagerly, leaning back into him. Tom takes the opportunity to look over your body.

"I think this is a better idea," Tom says. He pushes Dan's hands away from your tits and instead leans down to lick at them, sucking a nipple into his mouth. You drop your head back over Dan's shoulder.

"Oh my fucking god," you moan out. "I'm not gonna last. Gonna cum soon."

Tom grabs Dan's hand and shoves it towards your cunt. You whimper just at the fact that your clit is about to be touched. Dan rubs with two fingers, making little circles. You're so sore and sensitive from all your orgasms that you jerk forward up at his hand and Tom's cock slides out. Dan quickly grabs Tom and pushes him back in. Seeing Dan hold his twin's cock like that has you on edge.

"I swear to god if you touch each other's cocks one more time I'm gonna fucking cum," you say, fucking yourself on their dicks.

"What if I tell you that I've sucked his cock," Dan says quietly in your ear, all breathy, and you can tell he's getting close too.

"Fuck!" you gasp. "My clit. Please. I'm gonna cum all over your cocks."

You're not sure whose fingers find your clit first but you don't even care. Two circles in and you're screaming, throwing your head back over Dan's shoulder and moaning loudly as you ride your orgasm out. Dan grabs onto your hips tight -- it must be Tom rubbing your clit then -- and stills a bit, then dicks up into your ass twice more before he groans and you feel him cumming inside you. You gasp, squeezing just for him. He growls softly.

"Your ass is fucking incredible," Dan pants. "Even better than Tom's."

"Oh god," you whimper. "I'm gonna have to cum again if you keep talking about that shit."

"Well," Tom says, "I haven't gotten off yet." He looks at you. "Would you like to have a bit of a watch?" You nod quickly and sit up on weak legs as they slip out of you. You can feel Dan's cum leaking out and Tom reaches around, wiping it up with three fingers before shoving them in his mouth.

"I'm going to actually die," you say, flopping over. You lay down and make yourself comfortable to watch them. You're already rubbing your clit again. Not too much, just enough to keep you going.

Dan pushes Tom onto his back next to you and kisses his twin full on the lips.

You have to stop to watch them as they grab each other's hair, kissing harder. You see a flash of tongue on tongue and actually moan softly.

Dan reaches down and grabs Tom's length, still slick with your cum. He starts working him up. "Want me to clean you up?" he asks. "You have a mess of cunt juice all over this. I think you need a tidying up."

"I think so too," Tom says softly. You want to go over and kiss him, maybe let him finger you while Dan sucks him off, but not as much as you want to let them go off on their own. Dan bites his brother's neck, then crawls down, licking up his cock. You start rubbing your clit again, staring. You don't even want to blink as Dan swallows Tom down, bobbing his head. Tom groans, grabbing onto Dan's hair and fucking up at his mouth. "Oh my fucking god, Dan."

You've literally forgotten how to breathe. Tom holds Dan's head still and just fucks his face, taking over. You twist one of your nipples, desperate for Tom's mouth on them, but no -- you can't interrupt this. They're a set of hot identical twins having oral sex and oh god, you get close but you manage to stop yourself. You have to wait to cum when Tom does. He looks like he might be getting there and sure enough he pushes Dan's head back.

"Where?" Dan asks, as if he's asked this question a million times.

"Your mouth," Tom pants. Dan doesn't say anything, just grabs Tom's cock and starts working him hard with two hands, all spit slick. He leans down to lick at Tom's head a few times, looking up at him.

"We're disgusting, aren't we?" Dan asks, and Tom moans softly.

"We are," he says softly. "I don't even fucking care."

"Good," Dan says. He laps his tongue all over Tom's head and Tom's hips jerk up a bit. You've learned that that means he's nearly there. You start rubbing your clit even faster, your hips grinding up against your hand, your whole body writhing. Dan is working Tom hard, mouth open, waiting. Tom groans.

"Gonna cum," he pants. Dan leans down and closes his mouth over the head of Tom's cock and that does it for him. He grabs Dan's hair and holds his head in place, his cock visibly pumping out cum into his brother's mouth. When he lets go, Dan climbs back up to him, grabs his jaw, and when Tom opens his mouth as if he knows what that cue is, Dan spits Tom's cum into his mouth. You pretty much lose it then. You're almost there when Tom leans over you, holding your chin as Dan had held his. You open your mouth and Tom passes his cum into your mouth. You have to stop touching yourself to focus on not swallowing it all down.

"Give it to me," Dan says. You manage not to swallow; you just sit up and Dan meets you in the middle with a kiss. He licks Tom's cum out of your mouth and swallows it down, licking his lips. "Fuck."

"Tell me about it," you mumble. "I've never been able to watch two guys together before, let alone brothers. Or twins."

"Pretty fucked up, right?" Tom remarks.

"Definitely," Dan says.

"Yeah," you sigh, "but I really don't care." You shrug. "Now I still need to cum again."

"You have the hungriest pussy," Tom says, rolling his eyes. "Fine. I guess I'll eat you out again for the billionth time tonight."

"That sounds lovely," you say. "Please do."

Tom climbs down and hitches your leg up. Dan reaches over to spread your folds open and Tom hums. "Look at this clit. It needs attention."

"I would agree," Dan says. "You go ahead. I'll take care of keeping her spread. You focus on making her cum."

Just listening to them talk like this is getting your cunt even wetter.

Tom leans down and sucks your clit into his mouth all at once. You yelp -- you're so sensitive that it almost burns -- and your hips shake a bit. Tom pushes two fingers into you, curling them up into your spot, and fuck, those callouses against your insides. Dan's on your pussy. Just looking down at them working together. Oh god.

"I'm gonna cum," you breathe out. "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face."

"Cum for me," Tom hums against your cunt. The vibrations make you gasp and his fingers on your spot and his tongue on your clit and yeah, it's just too much. You grab onto his hair and shove his face between your legs, moaning his name loudly. "Oh fuck."

"Good girl," Dan says. "Ride it out." You roll your face against Tom's mouth and then you go limp, flopping down and sinking into the mattress. Tom lifts his head and when you look down Dan is licking your cum from Tom's lips. You would pinch yourself but you'd already had such vivid sensations that you're positive you're not dreaming. You just lay there and watch them kneeling in front of each other, kissing. You never want to leave this bed.

dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers
12