All Comments on 'Twins in College Ch. 56'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enough

Would you please put an end to this. It's taking up space while you try to sort for real stories. A bazillion people have asked you to please stop. Don't you get it.

pandora4037pandora4037about 17 years ago
Love it!

Don't listen to the other person. I like your story. Sometimes it is slow going, but it is still very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love this series

Not sure why'd you'd want to listen to someone like that other reviewer. Obviously they don't realize that they have the choice to click on a story and read it or not. Not anyone else's fault if they choose to read a story from a catagory they don't like. I happen to absolutely love this series and look for new chapters every single day. Keep up the wonderful work you do. I love your writing, your writing style, and your choice of story content. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Series!!!!

What a great series,hope there is more of it to come. I hope we get to find out what julie was up with taking those pictures. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
soso

the series was good upto chapter 15 i hated 15 & 19 and couldn't read chapters 25 on the brother basicly started raping his sister and rape is never acceptable and should never be encouraged or condned please do not include rape or bondage ever again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

PLEAAASSSEEEE MAKE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree

There are a few problems with the story. Mutual pleasure seems to take a backseat once the brother says he likes to hurt his sister and it seems to diminish it for both of them, unfortunately. However, I am glad to see that there are long-running stories in this group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It started off interesting, but then...

It started off as an interesting incest themed story, but then the author headed into the <I>wasteland</I> of pain, bondage rape, coercion, degradation and abuse. None of those are obviously or even loosely a part of incest which is the category it was posted in. Once you bring in any of those perversions, it really isn't about incest anymore. Of course any of them can use incest as a vehicle, but then again, it would no longer be about incest.

<P>

As soon as I realized where it was going I did vote with my feet (metaphorically) and came here.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going

Loved the series and hope you continue to write more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No more?

Is this the end? I just finished and I can't believe it's truly over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More should be written. Such a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please write a book instead

It is just a waste of internet space to write 56 ch. on the the same basic topic. You should have just written a real book. I can't see anybody wanting to read 56 ch. it's just lazy writing. pick a new topic or delete 50 ch.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
Question

ASK some of your friends in the military. Why are you in the military ?? For the money ?? To get schooling ?? Do you care about others ? Do you live on your knees or stand on your feet?? I STAND ON MY FEET......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have to know when to quit.

So stop already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Bondage

I enjoyed this series very much. I could have done without the bondage, I do care for harming another person especially one I might love. I wouldn't harm another person unless in self defense or in defense of another. Overall I did enjoy the events. I am the father of boy and girl twins and I often have seen how my daughter looks at her "big," brother, by a minute, and often wondered how close they really are with each other. She is married and he is single but I've always wondered which is why I gravitate to twins incest stories. I do really appreciate your efforts with this series. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You lost me

I don't care for bandage at all. A little experimentation is acceptable in one or two disjointed chapters but not a pervading theme. It was a very nice story and I enjoyed your use of words to create pictures the way a good narrative should. But after chapter 30 I had to quit reading. I probably missed some good parts but I did scan the last chapter and saw that you continued the bandage to the end so I went right to the comment section.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Some ...

... folks are just whackadoodle ~ but their opinion is theirs and I respect that. Those who enjoyed it don't give two spits if the scenes with bondage arent marked BDSM and who says an incestious relationship can't include it!! It's a delightful wonderful series, and I'm sad it's over. You gave such life to the characters, your style of writing shone here ... Thank you Sir!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Hated it

I flashed forward to the end. It did not improve, Insee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous