All Comments on 'Twins On Tape Ch. 01'

by grantvigor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pretty good

Waitin' for that next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better than pretty good

Can't wait for the next parts. A lot of parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Gagging for more of this, so sucking fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am ...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is not another 9" part to this funky story.! What a waste of reading as I quit at the 9" part and went to a better story and it even seemed real with her 34B's and his 7" Cock.!

Much better story and gave it a 5 and this one a (1) and lucky to get that.!

skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago
hot

hot and steamy....part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. that was amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel please!!

Sooooo hot! More please! Knock the sister up ... With twins!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
There's not going to be a part 2 - is there ?

Some 4 years after part 1, we're just not going to get any more, are we ?

Such a shame.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
This isn't going to be continued, is it !

Damn.......

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Discovering porn

Sister needs a male co - star in a porn flick. She elects her brother to save her from intimate contact with an ogre. Truly a white knight, her brother obliges. They discover each other in the fond embrace on screen.

The reservation I have is that porn stars who speak publicly about their screen persona speak of it impersonally as if it were to have happened to someone else. They keep their private sex life separate. Some are married with children. The screen play is a job, not real.

On the other hand, the twins are young and may not have developed the difference between the fantasy on screen and real life. Can we blame them? Actors in the "legitimate" theatre who have been through multiple marriages and divorces have said they fell in love with the illusion and woke to find it wasn't real.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

The Pygmalion Complex: Art becomes real life

Twins find each other after brother fills in for sister in a porn shoot. Most actors separate the the character they portray from real life. Thus, porn stars can be married with children. What happens on camera is business. These two are young and haven't reached that level of sophistication. Will they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous