Twins On Tape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim got on her hands and knees first and took me banging the absolute shit out of her from behind; using her shoulders and breasts as leverage and spanking her as hard as I could. The porn director was very impressed, especially when I showed off my massive, stiff prick and completely abused this stunning brunette who was at my mercy. I continued screwing her, and with just minutes left until the girl from before (who had ate my sister's pussy) was due to come back on, Kim came for a second time. Her orgasms sounded so incredible; just perfect in pitch and volume. I wanted to give her so many more, but now it was about two more things only; the final position and the final cumshot.

My balls were aching as I withdrew from my twin sister's dripping wet cunt, and put her on her back. She played with her pussy for a second as I took a moment to lick her breasts and suck on her tongue. I then penetrated her in full view of the camera and went to screwing the shit out of her. I banged her so hard I could have sworn I was almost hurting her, but the way she looked at me with such longing told me I could carry on. When I had stopped banging her from behind, she had red marks all over her arse.

I then just released; allowing myself to really enjoy this and then just emptied my balls inside of her. I stayed inside her for a few seconds, and then withdrew. The camera zoomed in as I backed away, and Kim contracted the muscles in her pussy to push some of my cum back out of her. As I was secondary and now out of shot, I left Kim's side to get myself cleaned up by Suzanne. Usually, this was left to someone else, but she volunteered. From my vantage point, I could see the other girl come back into shot, suck on Kim's pussy for a moment – probably drinking a little of my cum – and then kiss her for a little while. When they were done, Kim was pulled into a meeting and I was left alone. That was, except, Suzanne, who was prepared to let me stand there and watch the other girl, Shell, perform for the cameras in her knickers for a bit and play with her boobs as she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. So soon after being knackered out by my twin, I was hard again and performing. As the porn director left, I saw him look at Suzanne giving me a blowjob and smiled. I wondered if he swung that way, and then I wondered if he was just impressed that I was good to go so soon.

I came in Suzanne's mouth and she swallowed before walking me back to the changing room. She got me sorted out, washed her mouth out and snogged me for a bit before Kim came bounding in, fully dressed, showered and looking divine. She thanked Suzanne for looking after me and gave her a firm kiss on the lips. Stunned, Suzanne left and shut the door on the dressing room. Kim then looked at me and jumped me; her lips pressed into mine and she threw her handbag to the floor to throw her arms around me. I grabbed her arse and forced my tongue down her throat; hearing her groan in pleasure.

In just moments, a world away from the considered, paced approach of our unprotected romp (that had finished just thirty minutes ago), I had her skirt and knickers around her ankles, her perched up on the sideboard with her top and bra pulled up and her tits out, and I was stood between her naked thighs with my cock deep inside her. I kissed her deeply and we fucked harder than I'd fucked her on camera before. Such was our unadulterated passion and such was the fact that we didn't need to hold back for an audience, we shared orgasms just minutes after I'd penetrated her. She came hard over my dick and then I spurted hot cum deep inside her cunt again. We then just remained as we were; embracing and kissing occasionally, and then she spoke.

"What an incredible night," she giggled. I laughed too and we kissed some more. "I got the porn contract," she announced. I congratulated her and she told me about the little threesome she'd had with the producer and porn director in the producer's office; her naked body spread over the desk as she had a dick in her pussy and one in her mouth. I almost got hard again and wanted to fuck her once more. "We also got paid." She jumped down, pulled her knickers and skirt up, covering her tits up too, and brought two envelopes out of her handbag. I looked at the cheque and whistled. "I know, right? You were awesome; making me cum twice and again just then? You stud!" she teased and kissed me.

I pulled something else from the envelope. "What's this?"

"A contract for porn; to star with me and some other girls too. You were very awesome," she giggled. "The porn director loved you; no sooner had you made me cum twice and emptied your balls in my cunt than you were sticking your dick in Suzanne's mouth." She saw I was unsure. "I know you need time, and you can have it. A lot too; he's very keen. Speaking of keen, I'm keen to get you into bed, so let's move."

"What about mum and dad?"

"With the money I'll be earning, we can move out and sleep together. Think about it; us fucking naked and screaming the house down at three in the morning." She laughed and grabbed my hand; I was now decent again. "Come on, let's go." I didn't have a chance to see if she was alright with this; I guessed from her touch and demeanour that she was after all.

To be continued...

12