All Comments on 'Twins Score'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 9 years ago
With twins

Your possibilities are endless. I think that the father should become a cuckold to his two sons and wife.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 9 years ago
Great Story

The Buffalo Costume was outrageous. But the simultaneous climaxes, both on and off the field, were both sexy and funny.

If you are going to introduce John (the father) and Justin (the jock) into the action, I hope you take things slow. Give time for Jason to build up his sexual courage, experience and confidence. So that by the time you add the others, he has become the best lover of the three men in the house, Underdog to Alpha-Dog!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

No pls no cuckold that shit is wack. I like those ideas you threw out at the end of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like GLS's ideas on this great story

Jason's been kept down for far too long. As always, mother is the answer. He already knows that, "Mom, you're the best," he tells her. Under his mother's skillful guidance and loving support, Jason can blossom into the self-confident fucker he really is down deep. Like most moms, his mother has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants. She'll show him how much she values what her boy's carrying around between his legs--his fresh fat penis and his heavy loaded teenage balls. Mom can show Jason how much fun he can have with what she's got between her own legs--the warm wet wonderful vagina he came out of. Once he's got his penis ensconced in his mother's loving vagina, the boy goes to town. He drills his mother's baby-hole with all his youthful energy and strength, his cock pumps in and out, his ass moves up and down like a machine, and he gives his beloved mom the power-fuck of her life. Jason is the Man, and the only man his mother needs in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Okay, so the costume sex in public was a pretty contrived situation, but it was hot nonetheless. Compared to how kinky that was, doing anal next would be tame to me. I'd like to see more risky scenarios instead, where there's a danger of getting caught.

And personally, I'd prefer if you keep it focused on Jason and Shirley and don't get John and Justin too involved. The taboo/forbidden nature of the situation is what I like. But if everyone is fucking her then it's not really forbidden anymore, so it becomes less exciting.

Jason fucking Maggie could be interesting though, I like the idea of him one-upping his more popular brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Teach Jason

Teach Jason, help him gain confidence and then cut him off. Justin is doing fine. Make husband do his job the right way.

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 9 years ago
Her men...

Let Mom teach Jason and make him feel like a stud; let him gain confidence. Bring a very open-minded John into the mix and finally introduce Justin. Have Mom enjoy ALL her men together and individually. A hot DP scene with her identical sons while Dad watches. encourages and films would be hot, too!! Let them ALL score!!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 9 years ago
More please

Please continue with the story line. Let's see where the little peek goes. Then let Justin give her a try........Good hot story..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best writer after Loadedgun

Dude that was awesome but my personal preference would have been for a reluctant mom to slowly give in to her son. Still you write well and I love this type of slow mom son story with other family around not knowing what's happening.

Forget your group sex stuff. You have to write more mom son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome story when mom comes back from spa all trimed up and gives son a peek and gets all hot by it and has mind going ...mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Great buildup, can't wait to hear more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incest is Best

Good job. You and Jason should continue your love making and get pregnant and have many loving children. When I first started to learn to dance my mom was my partner. This closeness developed and we made love and this affair lasted almost 10 years and produced 4 chuildren. It was great and we had no regrets, just love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep it with just mom and jason, please

I love this story. It has a fantastic set up, both for the characters and the sex. But it seems like this site has an unwritten rule, where the better a mother/son incest story is, the more likely it is to eventually involve the father/brother/uncle, ect. joining in and having the whole thing turn into a huge mom-sharing orgy. While there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, I'd rather see a great story like this where the mother's relationship is with her son.

The way you set up Jason, as the overlooked "other" who's out-shined by his incredibly successful, attractive brother, makes you want to see him succeed where his brother (and father) don't.

There's already millions of stories on this site of young, studly guys with a 30 inch cock, the physique of a bodybuilder, an ivy league degree, and a six figure salary fucking more women than ghengis khan.

And while there are plenty of mom/son stories that don't involve dad, I usually skim most of them these days because of how trite and derived the set-ups and characters are. This is the first story in a long time that I read every line of. Oedipus overthrows his father and gets his mother, let Jason do the same.

That all said, It's your story to write however you want, but, please, everybody loves the underdog story, so set dad, and high-school star, division 1 bound quarterback, Justin aside, and let overlooked, out-shined Jason have his time in the spotlight.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
One of the very Best!!

I loved this story, Great Slow buildup, good Action, possibility of more to come!!!

One thing I did appreciate, no ass fucking, & she didn't blow him to get him hard. I'm kinda tired of the same setup; bj, then fucking, then ass fuck, & the mention of getting Mom preggers.

This story has a lot of potential, & I look forward to the next chptr. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Great story

Family sex as it should be. Deep, hard, and often!

At least that's what Granny taught me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, anxious to read the other chapters. Not into incest much but I'm into the characters being young, hot, and active.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous