All Comments on 'Twisted Payback Ch. 02'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You one of the worse new writers to show up recently

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great tale

Awesome tale. Looks like Steve has won Beth and they might decide to leave hubby the way he is and to be their servant for some time to come. Beth has gone too far now so why not extend his suffering. Thanks for writing.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
May have goe a bit to far

Yes he deserves a certain amount of punishment but here should have been a chance for reconciliation. As she stated she did not want divorce but that's all she has left at this point

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she may not want a divorce

but tell me what choice she will have now id be lucky not to kill the bitch

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN THE TUBE IS NOT THERE if ever

that is the time to watch you asses for a final kiss, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What is the functional distance for that kind of remote control? As the always bitching commenter in Loving Wives says, 30 seconds, a couple hand tools and it's over. I am curious where the author will take this.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 FOR THE AUTHOR

I believe you should finish this story before the pseudos decide to the end TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

I like this story. Maybe not so good as Tough Love, but good enough. Is there a chapter three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it a 1*

but you did leave a small indication of revenge in your last two paragraphs. I wait with anticipation of this revenge, if it is a ballistic BTB in your next chapter, I will give you a 5*. There is another story with a similar plot, the payback was awesome, I am interested how you will handle this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have no sympathy for him.

What kind of cunt does that to his wife after knowing what happened to her in her last marriage? Fucking shit. It would make her the better person to simply divorce his scumbag ass, but why waste a good BTB? The fact that she wants to carry on with it after payback is kind of fucking dumb though.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
one star only because zero is not an option

How many "Hildy" stories do we have to have? Or as they say in Spain, muy estupido.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Not my cuppa

Not by a long chalk ..

However

That doesn't mean that the piece isn't incredibly well written...it is. The sentences flow with superb realism.

I couldn't even begin to imagine what I would feel if I was in that position.

All I know is that I would be doing a life sentence for murdering the pair of them within the week.

Request to author.

Finish the story please with a nice juicy murder or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So the solution

to this partnership of love is humiliation and torture. Nope. She should have raped him the courts, not their house. In fact she is sicker than he is by a much, much wider margin. I hope the last chapter is his revenge.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 10 years ago
Excellent writing...great job!

Not my favorite genre, but this is one of my favorite writers and he's doing a wonderful job pulling me into something I'm not fond of. The wife has taken her revenge far beyond getting even and now I'm waiting to see how the hubby responds when given the chance. Very nasty and clever experiences the wife is putting her hubby through, I do hope the hubby's revenge is a clever and nasty. One thing that stands out to me is the plausibility and realism of the story. I've bought into the acts and the story flows as very real...he's even made the wife into the queen of evil. Betrayal is one thing, what the wife has done and is doing is another another level. Can't wait for part three for the hubby to return from the ashes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't take so long for the next chapter!

Great series! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
I'll try again

I thought I already did a comment, but it isn't showing up, so here goes again. This story is extremely well written and all but impossible to put down once one's started it. I was riveted from the start, but as I often do with a well done story I identified far too much with John. My heart started pounding when she told him that Steve was to be there all weekend and that John had to do whatever Steve told him, not just Beth. I hated it when it clicked that Beth might be drugged. At one point I was urging John to 'just kick, kick him in the nuts, kick him." but he tried from too far away.

As far as content, for me the revenge has gone way past any point of returning to a normal marriage. Way past. Now is just revenge. Or ... and I'll hate to see it if it happens, but it could be that John breaks, and comes to accept this kind of treatment. Yuck. I beg the author to do anything other than that.

The sex scenes are fantastic and I get the feeling that perhaps the Beth character is in over her head. This is a story that I may not ever forget - as happened with 'Tough Love". Great Story, Well written and riveting.

I hope chapter three (and beyond?) are in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Do not leave this series unfinished. Beth needs to learn what she has lost and Steve needs payback--without our hero going to jail, however. Be creative in how to hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce

I would wait until Monday, when she asked me if I wanted a divorce I would say Yes. Hell Yes to be exact. Then I would go get the video evidence of it all, and leave, after she has left for work. Within two weeks Steves movie with him making me suck his cock would make the internet, along with her cheating video. I would also make sure her ex-husband got a copy-he might want to know if she cheated on him as well. Also,make sure her parents and pastor, Steve's work, and Beths work all get the video. Make sure to also let your lawyer know she gets absolutely nothing in the divorce. And I mean nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another crappy cheaters R us story

And to make it worse? YOU DIDN'T FINISH IT! NO ENDING! The husband needs some serious, well planned revenge. Write that and you might make some people happy.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Murder,Inc.!

Strangle them both,but only after slicing his balls off and shoving them deep in her throat!

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anony

Dear anonymous, I never once said I could write good stories, I leave that up to the readers to decide. And just for your information I am not a cuck.

However, you left almost the same comment on the first chapter, so I can only assume that theres something here to make you want to keep reading. If my writing has an effect, good or bad, I consider it job done.

I look forward to reading your comments on the rest of this story.

Btw, you're welcome to contact me, I don't bite and I'd love to hear what exactly you don't like about this subject. But please have the decency to put a name to any email or comment.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this is going a little bit far, if I was her husband I would have divorced her that monday, I know it was wrong for him to cheat on his wife, but come on he does not deserve this much punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total crap

She goes downstairs, he gets dressed and goes out the window. Her controller will have a very small range. Go to the bank, close all the accounts, cancel the credit cards and the cell phone accounts. Next, do one of two things. Go to any hardware store, buy a Dremel for less than $50 and cut the cage off in less than 30 seconds. Better yet, go to the Police, suffer some embarrassement, and get them to bring a locksmith in to remove the cage. Then swear out a complaint and have his bitch arrested for sexual assault, false imprisonment, spousal abuse to mention a few of the crimes she has committed. It's against the law in EVERY state to lock someone in a cage. That way, she's in jail and he gets to keep all the marital assets in the divorce while she sits in prison. This was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He Missed Several Chances

Steve and Beth will eventually castrate John. When John does get out of the cock cage, Beth and Steve both know John will kill them. Forget divorce. Beth and Steve do not deserve to live! Payback would be to force the cock cage on Steve and shock him to death while Beth watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doesn't Steve Know He Is A Dead Man?

Steve will have to kill John. Beth isn't good enough for the dogs to fuck.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Revenge over the top, an asshole controlling it and an unwilling angry hubby. Excited to see how this all explodes in the end.

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

That was perfect so often he will have some sorta buzzer on his member, but not very often will the unwilling lose it and react like he did and sure enough ZZZAAP and even passing out with the environment changing as it did,😉 nice I love the revenge she's playing out, now wether on purpose or not, of course he's blaming her,

***. ****. ***. ***

Now to those of you commenting in such away, (I've seen before) that violence is a right away suggestion, hay man I use the term loosely this is a story why get so weird about it is it cuz it turns you on and haven't come to terms about it, 🤪🤦🙋 it's not like it's a surprise you know what the topic is about, graymangazer sorry it's probably not my right to say such, hope you don't mind edit it if you wish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You simply bitch slap her, take the key, release yourself, pack and leave. Divorce the bitch. Plus which, you don't need a key to get out of the cage. It's a toy and easily removed. Better yet, call the police and have her arrested. It's illegal to lock the cage on an unwilling participant and she would be sitting in jail while you divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You mean those turds are still alive?! Hope they won’t last through the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, she has done this before with this scumbag and has thought about cuckolding her husband for some time now. The Gina thing was just an excuse to start the degradation. I am hoping that he will get loose and exacts terrible revenge and retribution on his slut of a wife. There are absolutely no good reasons for letting this slimeball do all of this to her. Maybe he is drugging his wife somehow. Either way, Steve's life is going to end.

redvelvet2906redvelvet2906about 1 year ago

Great story but man fuck them up. Shes going overboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES