Twisted Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw was aching and I was struggling to breathe. Suddenly Beth lifted herself from my face and I could see her pumping her mouth up and down on Steve's shaft, she held the base of his cock with one hand, rubbing him fast. His body stiffened and he tried to force the whole length of his penis into her mouth. It was obvious he had cum in her mouth. He withdrew and pulled up and guided by the slimy bastard she knelt beside my prone body "go on do it," he said. Beth had her mouth closed and a vacant expression as she leant over me, she clasped my face between her hands and as she looked down at me she parted her lips, a stream of cum ran from her mouth through the rubber lined ring and into my defenseless mouth. She used her tongue and cheeks to swill up the final dregs and dribbled her spit and cum into me. I was trying to stop myself from throwing up and attempting to push the odious substance from my mouth with my tongue when Steve knelt on the other side of me.

"You know what to do," he told her. As I watched helplessly I bizarrely thought how small her hand looked as she wrapped her fingers around his still erect cock. With her other hand she lifted my head to guide his penis through the ring gag so I was forced to clean him as well. His huge cock filled my mouth and I was left with no option but to swallow his cum. Steve gripped my hair and eased my head up and down his shaft. As my mouth was slowly fucked I turned my pleading eyes towards Beth hoping for some sign of pity. Instead she squeezed her breast with one hand while burrying the fingers of her other in her pussy, she was watching my debasement with the same vacant stare and I noticed the slack jaw and glassy look in her eyes. For the first time I wondered whether Steve had given my wife something other than his massive cock?

oOo

"He doesn't look very happy," Steve said. He lay on his back on our bed with his body propped up on his elbows, Beth was kneeling between his spread legs trying to work the length of his cock into her mouth, I watched from my position on the floor, they had brought me up into the master bedroom with my hands still cuffed behind me and the ring gag in place. Steve ordered me to sit against the wall and pushed me down, he told Beth to fetch some rope and she scuttled off down the stairs. When she returned she followed his instructions and tied the rope around my neck and to the wardrobe door, her wet panties were pushed into my open mouth. On the bed she turned her face to me but Steve wound his fingers into her hair pulling her further onto him. She gagged and tried to pull away but he held firm " you don't get to stop until you take it all, I want to feel your lips against my balls," gurgling sounds came from my wife's stuffed mouth and he looked at me with a triumphant smirk.

oOo

Steve fucked Beth for around two hours making me watch every move as he took her in every position imaginable, he used all of her holes in every way and she loved every second. He had amazing stamina and despite the many times he came he kept his erection throughout: I could only surmise that he had taken a little blue pill beforehand. He also ensured he withdrew whenever he came so I could watch him spraying Beth with his sperm, he eventually used up all of his sperm and actually apologized to me when he had a dry climax.

As Beth lay too exhausted to move Steve took me to the spare room and pushed me inside. He tied the rope around my neck to the radiator and locked the door when he left. I briefly considered whether I would have a chance to escape, but with Beth still holding the remote and me still cuffed there was nothing I could do, so I laid on the floor drifting into an uneasy sleep, feeling sorry for myself and dreaming of revenge.

oOo

There is only so much a person can take before they say enough is enough. That's how I felt when the squeals and laughter from my wife woke me the next morning. They left me alone but I could hear Beth enjoying herself with another man knowing all the while that I was suffering in solitude. I considered that one day of this was more than enough revenge for what I'd done, and now as I sat simmering impotently I knew there was no way back for us.

12