All Comments on 'Twisted Tails Ch. 05'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yet again Brilliant Chapter

Thank you yet again another brilliant chapter as said in the title. I really enjoy your writing and wait anxiously for each new chapter. More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

still think it weierd that the mates cant be turned since the wolves live longer they would have to watch the mates die.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
I am such a fan!

This nuptial interruptus was much more fun than a flawless wedding. Great to see the characters from your earlier stories come back for a turn, too. Personally, I'd enjoy reading more about Luc, Meg and the twins.

Couldn't pick out the sentence your partner liked best, but that exclamation of Emma's, "Why is that dog wearing a dress?" was pretty funny.

I hope you never run out of stories for our favorite pack. Thanks very much for this one.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
What can I say but...

Brilliant,amazing,funny,touching and a totally awesome story this chapter had a bit of everything and was a wonderful installment!

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
BTW

I agree with anon about the mates having to watch their loved ones grow old and die so I am hopeful that something in the mating would make them live longer without them having a wolf within them....just part of a wolf in them if you know what I mean.LOL

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

Her brother is a real jerk. He deserves more than wet pants and a sleepless night. Ah well, it can happen in the best of families. But the trio's defense of Aunty Twizzler was priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best one yet

This by far was a great chapter, thanks for the laughs

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Second time I have read this and both times I snickered my butt off when her brother peed himself twice. The only thing that would have made it better is if he had dropped a load as well but still a really great installment.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 10 years ago
Wth?

how Can they keep shifter society à secret When they just keep telling people their secret? Her I understand but hers parents and brother? To just tell them out right When you see what an ASS they are!! It's kinda arrogant in à way. Will not be surprise if either her brother or father Will try to exposé and kill them all later on. It's just stupid to just blurr it out to these kind of people with out any causion... IT just doesn't make sense to not care about the danger by the way of their big mouth. That's it for me I can't read it any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
UNBELIEVABLY ENTERTAINING

Have read the complete listing of your work and truly love it. Please continue. Well done!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

So sad their mating dinner went that way - but then again, if it didn't, it would make a completely different story.

I share SweetRapunzel's thoughts partly. They ARE telling pretty many people about the existence of werewolves in this version of the world. It would be bound to be a "public secret" at that rate. Her father is unlikely to try to do anything stupid, tough - he got a real shake into the reality, and prefers to keep her daughter happy. About Eric I wouldn't be so sure. Scared people sometimes turn to anger and do stupid things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES