Twisted Tails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"I think I need the bathroom," said Roger. He stood up and looked at Eric who pointed towards the back of the house where he'd showered. Roger put down his cup of coffee and headed that direction.

"Let me show you the way," said Peter. Roger nodded as Peter escorted him to the bathroom.

"You're mom will be okay. Slight concussion, and she'll have a headache in the morning. Your brother seems ashamed and confused. Your dad, well, from what I can tell is throwing up in the bathroom," said Jeff as he helped himself to a piece of cake and a cup of coffee.

"I'm not surprised. I don't think he's ever had coffee," said Vivien. "What's next? What do we do now?"

"Well, we wait for Luc. He made a few calls and I know that the family lawyer is on his way over," said Sandy. "I think he called David too."

"David?" asked Vivien. She was still trying to puzzle out why the family lawyer had been called.

"He's one of the local police lieutenants. He's a shifter, and helps deal with issues in the family when they fall into the realm of the police," said Sandy.

Vivien nodded. "Andrew, why the lawyer?"

Andrew looked down at Vivien. "Luc wants to make sure that the family is safe. That includes you. Your parents, while good intentioned, have stirred up a hornets nest. We've had a few times when it was better for certain parties to either agree to restraining orders or agreements that bound them not to talk. It will depend on your parents and how angry Luc is by the time all the talking is done,"

"Oh," said Vivien wishing she could just curl up in a ball and disappear.

"Don't you start withdrawing," said Andrew. "You are not to blame for any of this." Wolf smelled his mates nervousness."

Vivien looked up at Andrew, saw that his eyes had shifted. She stood on tiptoes and kissed him.

*

"Luc, the best thing would be to press charges," said David.

"They could probably counter sue considering I left Roger alone with Anne," admitted Luc.

David and Seth cracked up laughing. Everyone knew Anne and her ability to talk just shy of the speed of light.

"How about we sit Roger down and explain things in small words and short sentences," said Seth. "I have a few papers in my briefcase if we need them."

"Alright. Just remember, this is Andrew and Vivien's mating supper and so far it has been a little rough," said Luc.

The two men nodded. The three of them walked into the living room. Emma was laying on the couch with an ice bag on her head. Anne sat next to her, quiet for once. Eric was still flanked by Lewis and Roger was nowhere to be seen.

Luc walked to the kitchen to see what was going on. "Where's Vivien's father?"

"Still throwing up. Apparently, he's never had coffee and Ginny made it," said Patrick.

"Oh god. Good thing Jeff is still here," said Luc with only a half hearted attempt at levity. Everyone knew that Ginny made the strongest coffee out of the whole lot.

"If he isn't out of the bathroom in a few minutes, I'm going to knock," said Jeff. He wanted to take Martha home and get her to bed, but couldn't do so as long as there were people in need.

"I understand. Andrew, do you want to go check on him?" asked Luc.

"I'd rather hold Vivien, but I will." Andrew kissed Vivien on top of her head and then walked down the hall. Peter was standing outside the bathroom door.

"He just washed his hands I think," said Peter. "Or, maybe his face."

"Alright. David and Seth are here. When he's ready, bring him out to the dining room. We've cleared some of the mess," said Andrew. He walked down the hall with measured footsteps. This was not how he'd envisioned his mating day.

Luc, Andrew, David, Seth, and Patrick were at the table when Peter brought a pale Roger down the hall. Eric was sitting at the table as well. Roger sat down and Peter went off to check on Lisa.

"Roger, I understand that today has been rather shocking. You feel you were doing what was right for your daughter. What you need to understand though is that Vivien is a grown woman and not a child. You need to stop treating her as such," said Andrew. "I'd like to introduce Lieutenant David Hearns, and Seth Martin, our family lawyer."

Both men held out their hands to Roger who hesitated at first and then limply shook hands.

"What I'd like to explain in simple terms is that we are protected by the same rights you are. Our dual natures do not afford us special privileges, nor does it make us second class citizens. If Vivien or Andrew wanted, they could file a restraining order or have you, your wife and son arrested for trespassing, breaking and entering and attempted kidnapping," said David. "On the other hand, you could talk and get to know your daughter's mate and find out just what kind of man he is without some of the blind prejudices you exhibited earlier."

Roger just listened.

"And then there are the legal ramifications. Once again, you could choose to talk and get along with the family. Or, I could have you sign a contract stating that you would never say anything about what happened. What you need to understand though is that no one will believe you. You can shout it to the roof tops of CNN and you will be written off as a crack pot who didn't like her daughter's choice of a husband. You wouldn't even make it to a page 15 article in the weirdo magazines that regularly feature Bat-boy," said Seth.

"So, Roger, what is it going to be? Unless Andrew files charges, you're free to go. I can just tell my captain that there was a noise complaint over the Davis wedding party," said David. He and Seth locked eyes and then turned back to Roger. Roger seemed to be thinking things over.

"I... um. I believe that I owe Vivien an apology. Andrew too. Perhaps we have over reacted and have not listened to her," he said softly.

"Dad!" Eric started.

Luc gave Eric a look that would freeze water. "Eric, I want you to understand that we are stronger, and in many cases smarter than the average human. I will not hesitate to protect my family, and that includes Vivien and Andrew."

Eric gulped.

"I take it from Eric's reaction that he was the impetuous for this visit?" asked Seth. "What has he to gain of Vivien is kept single?"

Roger blinked, and looked from Eric to Seth and back again. "Well, my will does have a clause about the estate being split between family members. Each child and spouse inherit a portion."

"So, if Vivien didn't wed, Eric's portion would be bigger?" asked Seth.

Roger thought for a moment. "Why, yes. He'd have his portion as well as his wife's and their sons. Right now the split is two way with Eric's family receiving half of his initial share."

Eric started getting red in the face and as he began to stand up, David put a hand on his shoulder. "Sit."

"Dad, don't listen to these men. They've cooked up this story and did some kind of smoke and lights magic to make us believe things," said Eric.

"Yeah, such good magic that you peed yourself. Do you really believe that we'd cook up something as stupid as that at the drop of a hat because you came storming into a party? That we'd dress up a dog or two just to distract your mom?" asked Patrick. "You are dumber than I though."

"Right. We never saw the dogs in dresses shift. We just saw them. As for the eyes and fangs, that could be faked," said Eric.

Luc, Patrick and Andrew looked at each other. David rolled his eyes and Seth just started laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Eric.

"Do you realize you just challenged a whole bunch of Alpha male wolves?" Seth said. He knew what was coming and couldn't wait.

"So what. It was fake. There aren't any werewolves, which is why you are so certain it won't do any good to report it," said Eric.

Luc, and Patrick stood up and started to undress. Andrew just sat and watched. David and Seth stood up and moved across the entrance to the living room, shielding the men who were undressing.

"What are you doing?" asked Eric.

"I think you are about to be proven wrong," said Roger quietly.

The two men stripped naked, and didn't bother to hid the fact that they were very male. Then they shifted. Eric screamed and passed out.

"Oh damn. He peed himself again," said David.

*

Vivie, I'm still confused, but I believe your father when he says that we were wrong to act on Eric's behalf," said Emma. Once she had felt a bit more stable, she was brought into the conversation with Anne on one side and a rather somber Roger on the other. "And are there really werewolves? I know that Anne says there are, and we saw those dogs, but is it true?"

"Yes mom. Andrew, Luc and most of the people in the room right now are shifters," said Vivien. "Fenris was actually Andrew."

"But... how aren't you one now?" Emma asked.

"Emma, it is genetic, not a disease," said Luc. He was hoping that no one else would need to shift again. Eric had been very quiet after the second time he showered. Seth and David sequestered him to one side and were making him sign a sheath of papers concerning non-disclosure.

"Oh, so if... if you had children they'd be werewolves? Or do you call them puppies?" asked Emma.

"Yes, they'd have the possibility of shifting," said Vivien. "Sara, the little girl that got mad at Dad will shift when she is about 15. So will her two little brothers." She was watching her brother and how he was dealing with the cop and lawyer. Eric was sitting on a metal chair... just in case.

"I think I understand," she said looking at people around the room. "I'm sorry your father was mean to her."

"Sara will be okay. I'm glad that you and Dad apologized to her," said Vivien.

"Why do they call you Aunt Twizler?" asked Emma.

"It's because of my hair. Apparently, they only give nicknames to those adults they like. I brought Frisbees to a picnic which made me very popular."

Emma nodded and then thought about it. "Did... did they play with the Frisbees as wolves?"

"Yes Mom," said Vivien.

Emma giggled.

Rose walked up wearing Vivien's bathrobe. "Would it help if you saw someone shift?" she asked quietly.

Emma looked at Rose. "You... you were the dog in the blue dress?"

"Yes Emma," said Rose.

"Oh. No, you don't need to shift. I... I believe you." said Emma.

"Mom, are you okay?" asked Vivien.

"Yes, it's all a bit of a shock. I'll get there. It's like the first time I saw your Dad eat a piece of meat. It was shocking and yet I was so curious as to what he'd think," said Emma.

"Oh? When did he do that?" asked Vivien who'd known her Dad to always have been a vegetarian.

"About twenty-eight years ago. He threw up," said Emma softly.

"Well, at least he's consistent, said Peter. Luc nodded his head.

"Emma, are you ready to go home?" asked Roger.

"Yes dear. You need to follow the advice of that kind gentleman, Seth and fix that will of yours. I like his suggestion," said Emma.

Roger nodded. "Vivien, I'm sorry. Really sorry. I should know better, but your brother Eric was being very persuasive and had all these facts, which I now realize were totally false. From what Andrew and Rose says, Andrew is better off than we are and he certainly didn't marry you for your inheritance. Not that he would have known anyway now that I think on it."

"No Dad, he didn't. Please take Eric home. He's not welcome here anymore, but you and Mom are," said Vivien. She hugged her parents and then she and Andrew saw them to the door. Eric was escorted outside by David.

"Bye Eric. I never want to see you again," said Vivien.

"You just keep your creepy dogs away from me!" Eric said as David shoved him into the the back of Roger's car. The way David screwed up his face, Eric must have reeked of fear.

"And you remember that we've filed a restraining order. If we find you within two miles of your sister or her mate, we'll gleefully arrest you," said David.

"And if you do decide to blab to the tabloids, I'll make sure that you'll live to regret the slander and libel suit," said Seth smiling with his canines showing.

Eric cringed in the back of the car.

Everyone waved as the Sunbery's drove off towards their hotel on the far side of town. David made sure it was more than two miles away.

*

"Come up when you're ready," said George as they left Andrew's house.

"We will. I want to relax for a day, visit with Rose and then we will be up," said Andrew.

"Alright. Love you!" said Angie as they left.

Andrew and Vivien walked back into the house that was finally quiet. Rose had gone to sleep upstairs, Ginny and Angie had cleaned up the various messes and now it was just Andrew and Vivien. He took her hand and walked towards their bedroom. Once there, he slowly wrapped his arms around Vivien.

"Now, before you start trying to take the blame for any of this, I want you to understand that I will not accept it. This mess was Eric's fault, and he will pay for it for a long time. Seth and David can be very persuasive."

"I... I understand," said Vivien. "I'm just flabbergasted that Eric would do this. Amazed too by the way all of you defended me."

"You need to understand a few things. First of all, you are my mate. Our mate. You have not one protector, but two. Next. You are part of a very large extended family. A very protective family. You are pack now. We protect who and what is ours. In some ways, I've always felt a bit of an outsider as our family isn't related to Luc's or Ginny's by blood, but any doubts of how they felt about me and you were erased tonight," said Andrew as he held Vivien and 'waltzed' in place.

"I have to admit that I was a bit amazed when Luc and Patrick stripped off and shifted."

"Oh? I didn't realize you'd seen that," said Andrew.

"Yes. Everyone in the kitchen peeked out. The sub-vocals made the walls rattle. Those two are ummm... rather impressive," said Vivien with a bit of a blush.

Andrew smiled. "Now you've gone and done it. The wolf wants to make sure you understand that you are his," he said as his voice went all husky.

"Oh Andrew, I may look, but you are the only one I want. I love the feel, the scent and everything about you," Vivien said nipping at Andrew's bottom lip.

"Ihh want youh ouht of this dresss," he whispered huskily. Reaching for the zip, he undid her dress. It slid down her body to form a puddle at her feet. Dressed in matching undies and stockings, she stood there for a moment. Andrew nipped at her collar bone and then stopped.

"Muhst unndresh."

"Yes, before you tear that waistcoat and your shirt. I was amazed how you filled that out when you got mad," she said. She helped him out of his clothes until he was nude. Then she moved into his arms and let the silk of her undies touch his skin in a soft caress.

"Toooh mahny cclths," he said as his jaw shifted.

Vivien didn't want to lose the clothes to being shredded, so she quickly undressed. As she stood up, Andrew picked her up and placed her on the bed. He crawled between her legs and licked his way up the insides of her thighs. When he reached her clit, she squealed in delight.

"Oh, Anddrew," she gasped as his tongue tickled her clit and then dived into her pussy.

He chuckled against her skin as she sighed and giggled with pleasure. His cock throbbed and it wasn't long until he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over until she was on her knees. Andrew moved between her legs and slid deep into her pussy.

"Arrrh," he groaned with pleasure.

Vivien moaned as he drove deep, hitting all those spots that felt so good. He grabbed her hips and thrust faster and faster. She felt her orgasm build and and her body began to hum with pleasure. There was a feeling of intense pleasure as Andrew seemed to fill her even more than before. Andrew increased his pace as he felt the knot form. His orgasm roared through his brain. Tied together by the knot, the two collapsed on the bed and slept.

Wolf held his mate. She was safe. He curled around her and slept.

Three wolves loped down the alley. It had been a long run from the den. They stopped across from where the metal box was sitting. Inside the den were the three that had tried to scare their packmate. The biggest of the thee walked around sniffing the ground. Then he lifted his hind leg and marked the metal box. The other two followed and did the same. Then they marked the entrance of the den. One by one, they sat down and lifted their heads and howled. Then they disappeared into the dark to watch. During the night, the wolves took turns howling, bumping the door and growling next to the window.

Eric lay in his bed, with the covers drawn over his head as the howls faded. It was going to be a long sleepless night. He regretted the fact that he'd driven up to meet his parents and was spending the night by himself.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12