All Comments on 'Two Against One Slave'

by mistressveronicalove

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
abethellabethellover 18 years ago
Great rape & domination of innocent by two girls

The story was a little slow to get going with the premise of the party not that well explained.

However once the innocent, Alicia, is kipnapped by Salina and Lucinda, then the reader is treated to great seduction, teasing & humilitation scene by a writer who knows how to arouse both male and female readers.

I think women readers especially will love reading this as I am sure there is always one cute innocent out there that they would love to seduce.

Perhaps-reluctant conversion to lesbianism

I think most of these innocents, like Alicia, whilst initially reluctant, soon become willing participants as they are licked & teased to multiple orgasisms.

So I would like the author to bring, or add, a reluctant Alicia to orgasism, preferably multiple oragism.

All in all agreat effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
story comment

loved the story, can't wait for you to continue the story to see if the girls get to seduce Andrea.

daddysbabygirl93daddysbabygirl93almost 10 years ago
mmmmmmm

God that was sexy ;)

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Quiet types

In college I loved seducing the quiet types in the honors program. Most had never been kissed. Most left me with tigress claw marks covering my back. Always a fabulous exchange of efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous