All Comments on 'Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Ch. 03'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent debauchery

Ths is hot and nasty, and he really wants to get it from his married buddy. The girls add another dimension of acceptance and lust to their activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOtttttt

This storie made me cum all over my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Two thumbs and one cock up!

I really enjoy your stories. Sex between old and young, men and women, women fucking men with dildos, men fucking men and female ejaculation. You come up with the hottest action and very seductive scenarios. Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loving it

I loved every inch. I could feel his cock inside me so good. I love laying next to him, kissing him and running my hands over his chest and down his belly. I can feel him tensing up as I reach his stiffing cock. I wrap my hand around his very hard cock. I kiss my way to him and began teasing his cock with my tongue. Then I slowly start sucking him until I have it all inside my mouth. I hear him groaning which really turns me on. He reaches for my nine inches while I increase my sucking until he explodes in my mouth. I love it. I just came!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous