All Comments on 'Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Pr. 01'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SnakebitSnakebitabout 17 years ago
almost lost me.

Usually at the first sign of the 44DD's I move on to another story, hopefully one with some originality. but this one recovered nicely and was a pretty decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Nice

Up there on my list of fantasies, that's for sure. If only I could get my hubby to think about sucking another guy's cock! So HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

Great story. I have thought about doing that many times, but know that my wife would never go for it.If only there were a way to get women to be more open like in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I sure liked this story, would give anything for my wife to fulfill this fantasy. Sure wish I was the husband of the female who left a comment about whishing her husband would do that! I would marry a woman like that in a second!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story -- but.....

What's with all of these wives with 44DD's? I agree with the guy who commented about being glad he stuck with the story despite these humongous tits. Note to authors: "anything you can't fit in your mouth is superfluous!" Give me nice full size "B's" or compact "C's" any day. Now all that aside, I enjoyed the rest of the story immensely. Maybe next time Mike, the guest, will learn to suck cock too -- or more? Maybe the hubby will escalate his bi-side with his wife's on-going encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i wish

I am a woman and I would LOVE to get a man to suck a cock with me ...that and sooooooooooo much more......HOTTTTTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sharing cock

As a bi married man I loved this story and would love to have a woman to share cock with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A sick faggots perversion at its worst.

"1" !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good to see some proper anal hygiene modeled — bravo! Can the anal-fantasists possibly get a more healthful perspective… Let's hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous