Two Bits of Punishment

Story Info
Dom gives alternative tasks as subbie's punishments.
1.5k words
4.13
30.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ways of a submissive are mostly truth-bound and extremely erotic in their simplicity. Someone (my Dom) makes requests, commands, demands, etc., and I as the submissive, submits. Along this path however, there are times whether intentional or unintentional, when someone such as myself, "messes" up. Therefore, punishment is required. . .

Sometimes, disobedience occurs due to lack of attention given a certain task that was assigned. Once, I had to be punished for that particular reason.

My Dom had told me to attend my church service with my anal beads inserted. He enjoys the split dichotomy of my "innocence" as a church-goer, and the "wickedness" of my service as a slut. Acting at both ends of that spectrum, is what makes me so enticing to him.

I enjoy the satisfaction I get by pleasing him and by doing what he has asked me to do. And so most of the time, I do exactly what he has requested in the manner in which he requested it.

Unfortunately (fortunately?), I let this particular assignment get away from me, and ended up disobeying the one I don't ever wish to willingly disobey.

He punished me in a way that was very interesting and very creative. . .

MY PUNISHMENT REPORT:

Sir, you can smile a bit more now, as your little subbie has been able to complete her punishment task as assigned.

I got off work a half-hour early, and I drove to the mall. After parking, I changed and freshened up a bit in the car. As you told me to do, I did not wear a bra, and with my blouse being fully transparent, I believe I turned a few heads with some very pleasant glances. It was also funny to notice that just as I was walking towards the mall entrance, I got a not-so-pleasant glance from an older lady who was walking out with her husband. He seemed to enjoy the view quite a lot, and she seemed rather displeased about that.

As I couldn't remember exactly where the photo booth was, I had to walk around a bit. This provided an extended chance for onlookers to get a view of my body and the extra "scenery"- Once found, it was then quite "entertaining" to realize that I had no small bills on me. Because the machine would only take $1.00 bills, I had to devise a bit of a cashing strategy. . .

I scurried about thinking of a minimal/nominal purchase, and since I wasn't close to the food court or any other refreshment area, I went into a book store and purchased a plain and simple card for just a couple of bucks.

Got back to the booth, took a series of photos-

I posed just the way you wanted. One picture was of me with my blouse just hanging open; a couple of others were of my tits being pushed together; and finally, I did a cute one just for you, Sir, with my finger in my mouth. After all that work though, I became aware of a malfunction with the photo machine. There was something wrong with the way it was processing. . .

Figuring I could just leave and use a similar type of photo booth elsewhere, I started back towards the exit I had previously entered. I got side-tracked by a make-up store. (What can I say? I'm a little girly-girl.) I bought some new sexy eyeshadow, and went around a different way. Lo & behold! There was yet another photo booth!

Taking advantage of this most fortutitous opportunity, I again entered the booth. I was getting very turned on by the voyeurism of the act. My nipples were extremely hard and erect. Plus, I was thinking about how it always makes me feel so very horny to do things just a certain way for you, Sir. I could feel my pussy begin to get juicy and start to quiver.

I took the same series of photos of my tits just as you had asked. . .

This time, everything seemed to be working fine. And Sir, now's the time when you (and other readers) get to beam with a really devilishily and a, "I thought this might happen, and this is why this punishment is so acceptable" kind of smile; because, not only did the photos shoot out on the outside of the booth, but I had also noticed on the way in, that the photos were actually posted on a video screen on the side of the booth.

A double whammy!

I wasn't truly concerned, as the mall wasn't that horrendously busy, but these circumstances definitely raised the risk factor a bit.

It took about a full two minutes for the photos to process and the video was up and in full view the entire time. Being both frightened and excited in this manner and at the same time, added to the wetness that had already begun to accumulate in my panties. . .

Sir, I can picture your amused smile as I write. It was kind of funny. I am sure too, that you should be very pleased by the way the pics turned out.

All in all, I am glad and relieved, and I will post them to your work address tomorrow. So, a nice and sexy little parcel will be making its way to you, Sir.

With many subbie apologies, with much subbie respect and obedience, and with the most sweetness and lust a dear little subbie can muster-

little jen

Part II

Somtimes, disobedience occurs through an act of disrespect. Doing something that blatantly detracts from the authority held by a Dominant is subject to punishment.

Once, during a scene between myself and my Dom, I took off O/our collar without his permission. He decided that I was to be punished by wearing the collar out in public, but out of context. . .

MY OTHER PUNISHMENT REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Well, I got off work about fifteen

minutes early, and my evening of punishment began. When I put my/Your collar on, I was definitely aware. I could picture your delighful gaze, but I could also picture a much more stern look.

I had a few stops to make tonight. Since today was a payday, I had to go to the bank to cash my check.

As I walked in, a young, teen-aged girl and her boyfriend gave me a couple of funny smiles. The bank clerk was polite, but I think you could tell she was trying not to stare.

I walked into a popular department store. Many people would look, and then look again. . .

I was proud; however, I was also in a very low sub-space, causing me to glance around sheepishly and avert my eyes.

Oh, Sir. This was so very difficult for me, as I remember when I was sent by you to get the collar. I had been so pleased to receive the go-ahead, and it turned me on so very much to be sent on that fantastically horny shopping errand.

I found O/our collar in the pet supply section. The idea of it was so naughty and degrading, and as I looked with much interest, all walkers-by knew that a pretty blonde was trying to pick out the best dog collar to put on her pretty little neck.

The sensuality of it all floods over, but doesn't make the present punishment any easier to bear.

I think if it had been set up differently, that I was wearing my collar out as an outward symbol of being owned by you, Sir, I would have been able to be more bold. I was also worried that I may bump into someone who knows me. It wouldn't have really bothered me, but fortunately (unfortunately?), I ended up "safe"-

When I arrived home, I took my collar off. I could definitely realize its absence, and was disappointed that I could not have worn it longer somehow. . .

And so now, I sigh. . .

I bow down before you, Sir, extremely submissively, and very humbly-

Again, I beseech your forgiveness and ask that you are able to fully accept my sincerest apologies. Your collar, Sir, is very important to me. I do understand its significance, and I do feel so very honored to be owned by You, because of its existence. I truly desire to always be your "bitch"-

Know that with all of my subbie spirit, heart, mind, and soul.

Most sweetly,

your collared whore

Punishments can come in all sorts of varieties and their effects and outcomes can only be measured by the way they are handled by the one being punished. Hopefully, I handled mine with both a poise and a grace that reflects how much I honor the Dominant/submissive relationship.

In every circumstance, as I obey, all the lust and need pervade my body. . .

I am delightfully overwhelmed, and I cum so exhuberantly, knowing that my Dom cared enough for me, His little one, to teach me valuable lessons.

Here's to obedience and reward.

Here's to disobedience and punishment.

Here's to cumming either way. . .