Two Close Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The energy spent we both relaxed, panting and sweating but satisfied in the moment. I didn't want the time to end, and didn't really know what to say. Cheryl was the first to speak.

"Well, you think you've got any of that left for later on?" I couldn't help but laugh out loud, then both of us laughing and joking about the sounds we'd heard.

We made love well into the night that night. The next two days were spent doing chores, and each other. Clothing was scant at best, often missing altogether. I spent my last day there finishing up a few things, packing all my things in my truck for the return trip, and wondering how this might affect our relationship afterwards. Cheryl had talked with Robert by phone and their plans were for her to stay there until he arrived two days later. That night Cheryl almost fucked my balls off. It was as if she knew it was the last sex she was going to have and she wanted plenty of it. Hey, it worked for me, since I was pretty much in the same boat.

As I was about to leave the next morning Cheryl kissed me lightly on the lips, touched her finger to my lips to quiet me, and spoke.

"Robert and I both thank you for coming up here and working on the place. I especially want to thank you for working on me. I'll always love you for it, but we both know this has been a one-time thing. Life will return to normal once you drive out this driveway. Agreed?"

"Agreed." With that I hugged her closely and for a long time. I also was hoping already that this "one-time thing" might have an encore some time. The thoughts of what had happened the past few days kept playing in my mind over and over on the trip home.

Over the next few months life returned to what had been normal, for both families. Near the end of the season Robert and Cheryl invited Deb and me out to their cabin for a long holiday weekend, and plans were made. We'd seen each other many times socially since the "work" week, but this was the first time the four of us were going to be together for more than a few minutes. To be honest, I was a bit nervous about it. I knew that every time I looked at Cheryl, or the bedroom, or any of the dozen other places we'd made love, including the beach, that memories of that time would flood my mind. But we all had a delightful time. It actually seemed like Robert and my Deb were working especially hard at making it a delightful time. Then on the second night there while dining out on the screened porch the comments started coming rapid fire. Comments like "it's the perfect place to come hide away for an adult weekend" or "you could walk around naked and practically no one would ever notice". Those comments seemed odd to me and I felt my face flushing a time or two during the conversation. I caught a glimpse at Cheryl a couple of times and she too was having the same problem, keeping her head down most of the time. It got so suggestive that I began to suspect some motive. But what? Surely my sexually disinterested wife wouldn't have any such inclinations, and I'd heard much the same about Robert. In fact, he'd told me in confidence that without a pill he usually couldn't achieve arousal. So what the heck was up?

Then it came out. There was a quiet lull in the conversation with Cheryl and me particularly quiet and seemingly occupied with our meal when Robert and Deb burst out laughing. They knew! That was the only plausible explanation for the comments, the laughter, the whole weekend.

"Guys, Deb and I have to admit to setting you two up." Robert put that out there, paused, then continued once he had our full attention. "I'm gone much of the time and have problems with performance when I'm home. I actually approached Deb about my problems and if she'd heard anything from Cheryl about disappointment or whatever, and she then confessed to me that she had some problems that prevented her from enjoying passion. The longer we talked we came to feel that perhaps you two deserved some sexual satisfaction. Thus, we set up the work week for you two to be up here alone. Neither of us ever heard anything or noticed anything from either of you to indicate how it turned out so we planned this weekend to bring you together again here so we could make innuendos. From your reactions tonight it apparently worked out pretty well."

With reddened faces Cheryl and I looked at each other, glanced around the table, then we all broke out in laughter. We never admitted to anything, and never will, but the impression given was that their plan had worked out well. In fact, as we were clearing the dishes from the table there was mention of a moonlight walk along the beach. Everyone was in for it so we headed out across the boardwalk through the dunes down to the beach. Cheryl is particularly fond of moonlight strolls and had distanced herself well out ahead of the rest of us. We hadn't gone far when Deb told me she was cold and didn't feel like walking, for me to continue on and wouldn't take "no" for an answer. She turned back as Robert and I walked onward. Within a minute or two Robert's cell phone rang, he answered, hung up, then told me he really didn't feel like walking either. He urged me to go on ahead, not to leave Cheryl out there alone, and that he'd be back at the house. Sounded like another set up to me.

I picked up my pace and about a hundred yards up the beach caught up with Cheryl. She'd stopped to look at the moon dancing off the breakers and when I walked up she asked where the other two had gone.

"They both made up some excuse to return to the house. You think it's another setup?"

"Hell yeah, and it'd be a damn shame to waste it, too!" Looking around just to assure our privacy Cheryl threw her arms around me and laid a huge, wet kiss on me, full of passion and desire. Breaking the kiss she took me by the hand and led me up towards the barrier dunes. This would take us out of the open moonlight where silhouettes could be observed. At the edge of the tall grasses she turned to me, hiked her top and bra up to expose those magnificent boobs, unclasped her shorts and shoved them and her panties down, then kissed me again. I'd taken out my cock by that time and when we broke that kiss Cheryl turned away from me, bent over at the waist and presented the most gorgeous ass I'd ever seen. Well, except for the times I'd seen it a few months earlier! I moved closer and her hand caught my cock from between her legs and guided it to her already moistened pussy. As I thrust into her I leaned over her back and grabbed a tit in each hand and held them as we fucked fast and furiously.

Within moments we both climaxed, but neither of us wanting the moment to end. We stayed there coupled for several long moments before moving to clean and dress ourselves.

"We shouldn't have done that, but I'm glad we did." She was right.

"I know, I feel the same. I'm going to miss being with you even more now." We walked the rest of the way to the house in silence. A peaceful and understanding silence, almost sorrowful as when there is an impending loss.

Nothing more was mentioned about the rendezvous that night or the next day, but Deb did speak to me about on the trip back home.

"Ben, you know I love you, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Deb, and I love you."

"Well, you should know that there's a chapter two to the meeting between you and Cheryl."

"Chapter two? What do you mean?"

"Robert is talking to Cheryl as they are travelling home just as you and I are. He and I have agreed that as long as it's kept discreet and reasonable, you and Cheryl should have more times together. He's good with it and I'm good with it. Now it's up to you and Cheryl."

This could be interesting.

12