All Comments on 'Two Days in the Park'

by ChelseaBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
flim62flim62over 16 years ago
liked it

rather excitng-- good descriptions .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
old lady

Enjoyed the story right up til the end. Did you make her climax? Did you teach her the joys of oral sex, both giving and receiving? Would have loved to eat her pussy, tasting her cumming in my mouth. Congratulations on deflowering a 60 year old virgin. One of my favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is awesome

A delightful read. It was refreshing to read up on a dude with iniatiave, but believable seduction. He also had a impeccable balance of audacity and cautiousness. Thanks for the read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. I too when I was younger i sat in the park watching the lady joggers go past. I know pervert, yep. I was in a suit, so I at least looked respectable. I sat on a bench a bit further in, under a small tree. for 3 days I watched, then an older lady, who I had seen the last 2 days plonked herself down next to me, do you mind, no, I have seen you here before, yeh I come here for lunch, uh huh and the view too I bet, I looked at her, yeh o.k you got me, I suppose you don't give me a second glance, I looked at her, no, I mean yes you look fine.. You know, I took up jogging to lose a bit of weight, keep fit but I find it really gets my blood flowing. Anyway, got to go, she got up, bent over in front of me fixing her shoe. See you tomorrow, off she went. I was there the next day, sure enough she sat down, hi, hoped you would be her, how was the viewing today, mm pretty good, she bent down to fix her shoe again, her ass almost in my face, I decided to act on my instinct, in fact it just got a whole lot better. She stayed like that a little longer, then said you know how to say the right things, you know how I said it gets my blood flowing, grabbing my hand leading me, well it is really flowing now. She led me to a little ivy covered wall, I took the initiative, you want me to fuck you, out here in the park, behind this wall, she stared at me, tell me, yes, again, yes, I undid my trousers, suck my cock, get it hard, she took it in her hand, stroking me, I said suck it, pushing her head down, I felt her mouth cover me, thats it, my hand on her head,i looked down, her hand was touching the outside of her tights. Stand up, turn around, I felt between her legs, nice and damp through her tights, I pulled them down,, my fingers at her pussy, one pushing up into her wetness. I pulled her back a bit, she leaned forward, I rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit, then stopped and pushed into her, she whimpered as I did, I was almost inside her when she said no more, I cant take it, your too big, I said, you take it, you know you want my cum and I am going to give it to you, pushing all the time, I felt something give and I was all the way in, she was sobbing, oh stop, it hurts, I wasn't stopping. Take me bitch, that's it, I felt her respond, push back, then oh, oh, oh, she was rocking now, her hand on her pussy, oh my god, yes she pushed back, frozen, then oh that was good, as I pumped up into her faster, my cum rising, I pulled out, turn, she did, I pushed her down, she knew, her mouth around my cock, my hand on her head as my cum filled her mouth. We both moved and dressed. I didn't go back to the park for a week as I had to go to a conference. Sure enough, she sat, I missed you, me too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous