Two Halves, One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Jesse notices immediately. Flirtatious little exhibitionist. She grins. I wonder if she knows.... oh, she has to know what this does to me. She licks her lips, in anticipation of what she will devour. Her legs move of their own volition, and she finds herself kneeling between Dani's legs.

The young woman's senses are alert. "See something you like?" She asks thickly as she opens the robe completely and props her other leg over the second arm of the chair. Vulnerable, and in full view of the dark haired beauty, her lower lips quiver at the touch of fingers lightly stroking her curls.

"Oh, yes." Comes the heated response. Jesse leans in for a gentle kiss. Small hands cup her face and bring her forward as tongues begin to duel. One of Jesse's hands snakes its way through wet reddish curls. Dani arches her back at the sudden touch. Breaking from the kiss Jesse takes a taut nipple into her mouth. She sucks and rolls it around between her teeth. After carefully paying attention the one breast, she then goes to the second. Her hand continues it slick teasing on the younger woman's sensitive nether region.

Dani is having trouble keeping control under the assault. Grabbing Jesse's hair, she pushes the older woman down to where she needs her the most. She feels fingers plunge inside her hot center and her hips buck. A mouth that knows her too well sucks her nub, or is it that those lips have known her forever. She pushes Jesse's face further into her. Within moments she shudders from her orgasm.

They hold each other as Jesse caresses the younger woman's back. Moving slightly back to whisper against sensuous lips, Jesse says, "Let's move to the bed."

They part while Jesse removes her boxers and t-shirt. She kneels on the bed bringing Dani up with her. Hands roam freely. A ravenous mouth assaults Dani's neck. She moans at the onslaught. Her hands wrap around Jesse's shoulders.

Long fingers find their way down once again to damp curls and slide in effortlessly. "Oh god." Dani states.

"Together baby. Let's do it together." Jesse whispers in her ear.

Understanding the request, Dani plunges two fingers into the taller woman's waiting cunt. A guttural groan escapes Jesse's mouth. She holds Dani by the waist, feeling the blonde's knees almost buckling at the exquisiteness of them possibly having a simultaneous orgasm. The pressure between Jesse's legs is building. Her mind goes blank for a moment. Tell me what you're thinking, Dani.

Dani feels her orgasm approaching. "Oh, fuck. God, yes." Suddenly she senses a merging, ---of hearts, minds, and souls. Not being able to think of anything precise at the moment except for the approaching explosion, she allows this presence.

I love you Dani. I know you can hear me. You are my other half. Both women buck wildly, filling the room with peals of pleasure.

"Ungh...ahh," Dani exclaims.

"Fuck, baby, YES!" shouts Jesse.

They collapse on each other trying to catch their breaths. Jesse gently lowers Dani and herself onto the bed. Legs and arms entwine around each other.

As Dani's mind comes back down to earth, she wonders Was I hearing things? That voice was...was...

It was me, Dani.

Dani turns her head to look at the sleepy blue eyes gazing at her. You?

Jesse smiles, Yes, me. Don't be afraid. You always knew you had this gift. I think maybe that you just decided to forget about it at some point. A small hand gently strokes her cheek as Jesse witness's watery eyes look at her questioningly. "Let's rest a moment, and I'll answer all your questions. Okay?"

Dani nods in agreement sensing exhaustion take over.

An hour later green eyes open to a dark room. She kisses the shoulder she is perched on, then gets up. In the bathroom she gazes into the mirror. "That was a dream...right?" She shakes off any further thoughts. I think I'll go for a swim. That would be refreshing. Rummaging through her bag, she finds the item and slips it on. She grabs a towel. At the bed, she bends over to give Jesse a quick kiss. "I'm going for a swim," she whispers. A grunt is the response she gets.

The pool water is cool. Mmm, this feels good. She is grateful there is no one around at this late hour. Dani swims a few laps to stretch tired muscles. As she steps out of the water, the hairs on her neck stand up, and not because of the chilly air. She looks around to notice a figure in the dark shadows reclining on one of the chaise lounge chairs. Quickly grabbing the towel, she heads for the hotel door.

"Hey baby."

She freezes. Shit, please let this not be trouble. She wipes her face with the towel and grabs the door handle. At that instant, a hot fat sweaty hand grabs her upper arm. She is spun around to face this dark burly figure.

"Where are you going so fast, sugar? Don't you wanna talk to me?"

The stench of rum and brandy along with sweat assault her nostrils. "Please let go of me."

"Aren't you a sweet thing. I bet you taste sweet too." The bulky figure tightens his grip on her arm. "Now, don't bother screaming or I'll have to make it look like a drowning accident. Understood?" She nods. He grabs his crotch with his free hand. "I'm itching for you to give me a blowjob."

Oh, god. Help. Jesse, help!

Blue eyes fly open. Realization hits of where Dani went. She quickly dons her jeans and a shirt foregoing any shoes. She bolts from the room.

"Alright, sweet thing, on your knees for daddy." She tries to pull away, and he backhands her across the face. The only way she didn't fall was the fact that he still has her arm in a vice grip. He forcibly pushes her down. Undoing his zipper, he hefts out his hard cock. "You like the way it looks? Bet you've never seen one this thick before. I want you to take it all in your mouth like a good girl." He grabs her by the hair and begins bringing her forward.

Suddenly he is knocked from his feet. Dani sees a blur of two figures wrestling on the cement. "Bitch, I'm gonna fuck your ass good." She hears him yell at his assailant.

Jesse sends a solid knee to his exposed cock. The sensitive skin gets cut on the open zipper. "OW! Fuck," he screams. He curls into the fetal position holding on to what may possibly be left of his manhood.

Dani runs inside to get the hotel personnel.

Jesse's adrenaline is on overdrive. She manages to pin the guy on his back with her knees on his shoulders as she straddles his chest. Blow after blow comes down on his face. Thinking that something horrible could have happened to the woman she loves did not ease the fury of her fists on the character below her. Four hands grab her by the shoulders, pulling her off of her prey. The man's bloodied face shows his unresponsiveness. Dani jumps into Jesse's arms. The tall woman holds her tight. After a moment, Jesse looks down into green eyes. "Did he hurt you?"

Dani answers no with the shaking of her head. But Jesse sees the smear of blood at the corner of the small woman's mouth. "He hit you?" The rage inside her insisted on taking over, and finishing the bastard off.

Dani buries her head in the tall woman's chest. "Please, don't let go of me," she pleads.

At the request, Jesse tries to reign in her rage and hold this dear angel tightly.

"How could you allow filth like that take residence in this hotel?" Jesse screams at the personnel.

The older of the two stands up and says, "We apologize Miss Chandler. We'll take care of this immediately." He pauses a second before continuing. "If you don't mind, would you please tell us what happened for when the police come."

Dani answers, "I was swimming when I noticed he was watching. I got out of the pool to leave, and that's when he assaulted me. Verbally, and physically, he only managed to bruise my arm and my lip before Jesse ran out here and started pummeling him."

"Thank you for your statement, Miss..."

"Danielle Sheridan."

"Miss Sheridan. Again, please accept our apologies."

"If you need anything further, you know what room we're in," interrupted Jesse. With her arm around Dani's shoulder, they turn to walk back inside. The journey to their room is silent. Once inside, Dani sits on the bed and begins sobbing.

Jesse sits next to her. Putting her arms around the smaller woman, she whispers assuringly, "Sweetie, I tried to get to you as fast as I could."

Sniffing, she asks, "How did you know?"

Jesse looks at her puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Dani begins wiping the tears from her face. "How did you know to come for me?"

"I heard you call me." Blue eyes stare into green eyes.

"But, I didn't outwardly call you. I couldn't scream. He said...he said he would kill me." The last of her words were only a whisper. The tears stream down her face again.

"Oh, sweetie, I heard you call me from here." She gently brushes her fingers across Dani's forehead. "And from here." She places a hand over Dani's heart. "I guess we should talk."

Looking down for a moment at the hand over her heart, she states, "Oh, my god, your hand is bloody." She grabs the hand to inspect it.

"Both of them are, but it's not my blood. I'll go wash my hands." She enters the bathroom, and flips on the switch. Looking into the mirror while scrubbing her hands, she takes a look at her stitches. She dries her hands and exits bringing a cold wet washcloth for Dani's lip.

Dani is curled up in the fetal position on the bed. The blanket is halfway wrapped around her. She is staring blankly into the room. Jesse kneels in front of her, gently moving a few strands of still damp hair from her face. She wipes the smudge of blood. "I don't want to talk right now. Please, just hold me." Dani requests.

Jesse moves to the other side of the bed. Climbing in behind Dani, she wraps her arms around the younger woman and presses the small body firmly against her own. Dani feels completely safe and protected.

After about 20 minutes, Dani feels a presence in her mind. Just waiting, not invading. She closes her eyes and focuses her energy on this presence. Willing her body to relax and take even breaths, she decides to ask, Can you hear me?

Yes. Comes the inward response. As you can hear me.

So you read minds.

Yes. But not everyone's mind.

And...I'm reading your mind?

Not exactly at this moment. Right now we are in your mind. You felt my presence waiting for you.

Yes, I did. A pause. I was told as a little girl, that this ability was from the devil.

I'm sorry that happened. I've heard the same things. I would say, if it was from the devil, then you would feel the evil. Do you feel anything evil?

No, I feel complete peace. Like you and I have talked for centuries.

I know what you mean. You opened the door and let me in earlier this evening. When your mind went blank, I took the opportunity to talk to you.

You're the other half of my soul?

Yes. If you'll have me.

I have so many questions.

I'll answer everything I can.

I knew from the first we met that there was something drawing me to you. It was so intense and I just thought that it might be my libido, but it's more than that.

A chuckle. We should start talking outwardly. I believe you may develop a headache real soon.

This causes head.... ow, fuck that's sharp. The presence is gone in a flash.

Jesse sits up. "Headache, right?"

"Goddamn, that's an understatement. I feel like someone just shoved a skewer through my temple." She tries to sit up. "You should've warned me it would hurt like Hades."

"I think I may have some aspirin." She rummages through a bag pulling out a large bottle. "Here you go. I'll get you some water."

"Forget the water, I'll have some wine. It'll help me relax."

Jesse's eyebrow shoots upward. She hands Dani the glass. After the medicine is consumed, Jesse climbs up behind Dani to begin a gentle massage on her temples.

The young woman's body relaxes under the ministrations. "Mmm. That feels good." She rests her hands on the jean-clad thighs on either side of her.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you." They turn to face each other. "Alright, you want to explain?"

"It's better if you're more specific." Jesse states.

"Where did you learn to read minds?"

"I didn't learn it. I had it ever since I can remember. When my sister was alive, we used to talk telepathically all the time. It frustrated my mom, but she knew our father passed the gift along to us. It's always been in his family line. I thought my sister, Jordan, and I were the only ones who could do this. When she died, it hit me really hard." She fights back the tears threatening to surface. "I didn't have anyone else to talk to anymore. That special connection was gone. My grandmother was the only one who could comfort me during the years I grieved. She assured me that one day I would find the other half of my soul. She said Jordan may have been my soul mate, but I have yet to come across the person who would help me complete myself. She said the connection that was lost with Jordan would return."

Dani looks at her, not realizing the frown that has appeared on her face.

"I'm sorry, this is a lot, and I must be overwhelming you." Jesse indicates.

"No, I...my...grandfather used to tell me a story about creation. He said people were made with two heads, four arms, four legs, and one body. He said these humans each had a soul and lived in complete joy and peace, never fearing loneliness. But the gods became jealous, and with lightning bolts they severed the humans in half. Each now having one head, two legs, two arms, but only half a soul. They were then cursed for the rest of their existence to search for the other half of that they longed for." She looks at Jesse. "I can't believe I forgot that story after so many years. And to think, I thought it was just a cute story, but now it makes sense." She ponders for a moment. "Grandpa had this gift. He used to talk to me telepathically. I always thought it was funny that he knew what I was thinking. Grandma and grandpa said they would teach me one day how to use my mind, but grandpa died when I was six years old, and my grandma so grieved for him that she died about 6 months afterwards. My mom said grandma was longing for grandpa, and went to be with him. I tried talking to my parents about my telepathy, but my father always scolded me. In his harshness, he said I was never to talk about such things of the devil again."

Jesse embraces the younger woman.

"How come I got such a headache?" Dani asks.

"Once you start practicing your ability again, you won't get the headaches. It's kind of like exercising muscles you've never used and feeling the pain of it afterwards. Also, there are some relaxation techniques I can show you to help ease the pain."

"How was I able to contact you...." She hesitates, shuddering at what could've happened if Jesse didn't arrive. "During the pool incident?"

"I'm not sure I can explain how you did it, but I can show you later how to enter someone's thoughts. I'm guessing you just willed it. You desperately needed for me to hear you, and since I was asleep my mind was blank. This provided your voice to penetrate my sleeping state."

"Hmm." Dani thinks about all that has transpired within two weeks. God, it's only been two weeks? "From the moment we conversed that one night at the café, I knew I loved you. It was like this warm blanket of calm that said we belong together." She believes it. All those years of going in and out of relationships and not finding some kind of connection. A sense of belonging... of eternal peace and security. Now in her arms is her other half. She cups the face that holds cerulean blue eyes. Her vision becomes blurred with tears.

Jesse's heart becomes heavy with what she sees. "Dani... why are you crying?"

She let's out a choked up chuckle. "These aren't sad tears. I'm crying because... I'm finally home." They hug each other fiercely.

"Let's get some sleep. We need the rest."

Dani nods in agreement. "I better take this off though." She gestures at the bathing suit.

Jesse removes her jeans and T-shirt, exposing her nakedness. They climb under the covers intertwining arms and legs. Dani perches her head on a strong shoulder. The tall woman kisses her tenderly on the head.

"Thank you... for saving me.... again." Dani softly says into the warm neck.

"Sure. As long as you don't make this a routine thing," Jesse responds trying to lighten the mood. She receives a swat across her hard stomach. "Oof."

"I love you my handsome knight."

"I love you too."

********

The morning sun is not visible in the dimly lit room. Two bodies are wrapped around each other. Blue eyes slowly open and look over at the clock. 10 a.m. A large hand strokes the reddish gold tresses sprawled across her shoulder. She softly brushes the wavy locks away from the sleeping face on her chest. Jesse attempts to untangle herself from the young woman.

Dani groans at the movement and doesn't loosen her grip on her lover.

"Sweetie, I need to pee." Jesse makes another attempt at freeing herself.

Dani releases her hold with a dissatisfied grunt and rolls over.

In the shower, Jesse plans out the day. After donning clean clothes, she scribbles a note to Dani.

Sweetie,

I went on an errand. I will be back very soon.

Jess

She places the note on her pillow below a red rose she grabs from one of the vases. Once ready, she wheels the cart of dishes and left over food into the hallway. Placing the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle, she heads down the hall. The elevator doors open and she steps into the lobby.

"Good morning, Miss Chandler." The front desk clerk beams at her.

"Morning. I would like for you to arrange a car rental to drop off a vehicle by noon. A sports car."

"Of course. I will call the place we always use. Is there anything else?"

"I will leave it up to your judgment regarding any other details. Just as long as it's nice. I will only need the car for one day. Here is my credit card. I will pick it up from you when I get the keys." She fishes out the American Express Card from her front jean pocket. "I'm also going to need directions to some quaint area of town. You know, a place that has small shops, antiques, etc."

This woman drips with authority and it so excites me. If only I could find an available woman to be submissive to. "Anything you wish Miss Chandler. I'll get right to it."

She eyes him for a second. I don't think I want to know what his thoughts are. "Thank you." She says with skepticism. Jesse heads out the door and across the street for a quick light breakfast.

The young body rolls over onto the flower. Ugh, what is poking my cheek? Dani reluctantly opens her eyes and lifts her head to see what's on the pillow. Reading the note, she inhales the scent of the rose. She takes a look at the clock. 10:20am. I guess I'll take a shower. Yuck, my hair reeks of chlorine.

Jesse steps into the room and takes note the shower is on. She sets the bag and tray on the table then opens the balcony curtains. The light streams in giving the room a warm cozy feel. She takes a seat and swallows some coffee. Mmm, nothing beats good coffee.

Dani enters. "Oh, you brought Dunkin Donuts," she says excitedly.

I got us bagels with the coffee." She hands Dani a warm wrapped up bagel.

"Mmm, blueberry. Thank you so much." She says with a smile.

"I rented a car for today. I thought we could see some of the sights. With the years I've been coming out here, I have yet to take a look around." She takes another bite of her breakfast.

"What about the open group discussions today? Aren't you going to attend any of them? I don't want to keep you from doing that."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers
1...345678