All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Taking Charge'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
better

This chapter was so much better than the last one it's not even close. Unlike the "Rage" chapter, this one certainly belongs in the Incest category. Love it. Hopefully Colin is going to get a piece of the double team action as well. Well done!

LarsMacombLarsMacombalmost 11 years ago

"I don't know why I have such a weakness for the Swirly-go-round, but I do, and she knows it."

Only this author, only this context, can make that line work. Terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant again

I'm especially happy that Colin appears to be getting phased out, spending time on dates.

You've written something truly wonderful here and it's completion will be bittersweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sissy dad

Give some controll to harold he just look like so weak character in between them.............

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Last chapter was full of the rage, this one of forgiveness.

I like and fully support the phasing out of Colin.

Sharing both sisters between the son and father is a cool way to end the jealousy.

But I want Penny and Jeremy to be a permanent couple, even when he's at college.

I believe they truly belong together.

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 11 years ago
i don't think

Either Jeremy or Harold needs to come out on top, per say.Jeremy is first with Penny, with Harold coming in second; Harold is first with Alice and Jeremy coming in a close second and Marie is closely tied for third with both guys , who also luve her deeply , but differently. She would be like a second wife , welcomed by Alice. And the girls could start to enjoy sucking the mens cum , from each other's pussys. Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great chapter

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 11 years ago
Another great chapter

This has been one hell of a ride. I have been hooked since the first page. Cannot wait to see how it is resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5*

As always, good writing

The issue for me is less about sex and more about patricide, the figurative if not literal death of the father. Sons killing fathers & sleeping with mothers is at least as old as Greek mythology. However, it always leads to tragedy.

The idea that any father could (or should) survive such a reversal is wishful thinking by the sons and the mothers/wives. It allows them to continue their unnatural behavior and excuse themselves ( it's OK, good old Dad will adjust & keep going to work and paying the bills while we lay around and fuck)

In real life, this would rarely happen and, if it did, Dad would probably pack up and leave or there would be a news item about a middle-aged guy flipping out and killing his entire family and then himself. The neighbors would express shock and surprise.

max052max052almost 11 years ago
Pulitzer Prize for Porn!

Well, if I had one I'd give it to you. This just gets better and better. One of the comments called for a pecking order. That's caveman thinking. No one needs to end up on top. Myself, I love a happy ending, at least for incest stories. I've seen families broken by anger and it breaks my heart. I have complete faith in you to wrap this up with no disappointment. I can't thank you enough for gifting us with this stellar piece of erotic art. Best wishes,

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Preggers?

They've done it how many times and the mom finally gets around to warning him that she's not on the pill? That's not plausible, but the story is hot overall.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
excellent

i like where this is ending, keep it up. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the love & love of family

I have enjoyed and followed this story for a while. That a father would teach his son and allow him the liberties that he has is amazing. But the fight for "power" or "top dog" was almost necessary and expected. Taking charge is to me more about settling things and the way it was done was great. Penny is an answer as well as being a question at the same time. Will she be jeremy's or will she leave to follow her one dreams. Is she that connected to him and will he allow himself to be really connected to her. I awaite the answer ahead. Enjoy your stories. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It looks like Penny has earned her place in Jeremy's little group

A great chapter and it's really hot.

I would be really kinky if mom became pregnant.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a fan

Just wanted to say I just recently started reading these stories and i can't wait to see where it all leads. You have done great and I'd love to see a story that you publish if that's ever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Colin

I'd like to see Colin back in the saddle, banging his aunt - and seeing the others freak out over it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

I am absolutely stunned by this series. I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions. Happy, Sad, Devestated, Betrayed, Seductive, Horny......everything that was felt throughout this series, I felt. I've never been one for reading. But, after reading the first story.....I've spent the past 2 hours, intently reading.......putting myself in Jeremy's shoes.......wondering what it would be like to be in his situation. All I have to say is......Great Job and keep up the great writing. Also, when is the next chapter coming out and how many more are there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like the series...

I like the series... but not sure I like Jeremy right now. I was hoping he would learn the value of monogamy and fidelity.

tony2210tony2210over 10 years ago
Love the Series

Waithg for the story to continue...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: I like the series...

Not quite a fan of Jeremy's actions in recent chapters, but I can respect the talent of TripleT in taking us readers on one heck of a ride.

Similar to the recent remarks of an anony commenter, I also hoped Jeremy would have demonstrated lessons learned about monogamy and the importance of fidelity. Not exactly getting the impression that is how the story will end. As we've seen in some other TTT offerings, an amiably balanced harem is probably how this will end, even if far from plausible.

I'm having trouble swallowing Aunt Marie's motivations through all of this. Deep-seated issues of jealousy with her sister have seemed to evaporated a little too easily. Jeremy keeps giving her this vibe that she should be all right taking a back seat to Penny and Alice. But oh, wait, Aunt Marie has epic tits, and that's what keeps Jeremy wanting her. She's not the greatest at giving head, so he deems it a good idea to have his first and second fiddle teach Aunt Marie a thing or two about blowjob technique. How is this not supposed to make her feel like shit?

As if Aunt Marie didn't feel adequate enough by Jeremy insisting she has much room for improvement, she probably would feel further ostracised with the inner-circle lingo of 'Pirate ship', 'Swirly-go-round', 'Tunnel of Love'. Alice goading about special moves for 'her men'. It's a good thing Marie is a bit submissive, because the silver-tongued devil Jeremy is not. That, and the fact he's got a decent tool that all women seem to love seems to be about the best things going for him.

Will be interested to see how this ends in the next two(?) chapters. Thanks TxTallTales for a fun ride thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad stud Son got another DNA deposit in!

Love that ruthless and cocky Jeremy has gotten a fourth (and counting) "shot" at getting his eager little baby-makers deep into his mother Alice's hot and FERTILE "oven" where her ripe, mature mommy egg(s) must surely be waiting, yearning to swim in her son's potent genetic goo! The silly scruples the taboo lovers try to observe can't prevent the inevitable-- In one torrid, frantic, fuck session Mother and Son once more can at last give in to their wanton, deviant desires after having been denied to each other for so long, fulfilling their nasty, pregnancy-risking, lustful urges and blissfully oblivious to the consequences! In the end Jeremy hardly needs to convince his mother, and Alice barely puts up any resistance to her son...the pure pleasure for both Mother and Son outweighs any possible regret they might feel afterwards. Natural joy and primal satisfaction reward them both instead! Jeremy, the virile young Son relishes as he empties his loaded, achingly heavy balls, unleashing at last another big load of his teeming, teenaged sperm and spurting his thick ropes of life-giving seed right where he wants it, deep in his Mother's welcoming womb...Lost in her own frenzied, female estrous, Mom Alice willingly gives in to hormonal hubris and allows her son to flood her fertile depths. She feels her son's seed "pulsing home" deep where its needed and desired most, banishing her menstrual misgivings for good. Yes, her mature ovaries have already dropped her precious egg(s) this month and are waiting ripe and ready in her uterus, begging to be fertilized. It's as if knowing this vulnerable and perilously fertile state his Mom is in spurs Jeremy even more to heedlessly ignore her warning and once and for all make her pussy HIS! There is NOTHING Alice can do to withstand the inevitable, incestual and certain impregnating invasion of swarming son-sperm that Jeremy has sown so recklessly inside her...His relentless male drive and deviant desire's been ignited once again and Jeremy is hell-bent to shoot & inject millions of his little messengers directly into his Mother's most sacred place where his semen is most forbidden, consequences be DAMNED! Only this time, Alice knows her son Jeremy's frenzied baby-batter won't be finding an "empty nest" like the previous times he's unloaded inside her. No, it isn't likely (as her son clutches her tightly) in her lewdly pinned-to-cock, ass-grasped position that any of her Son's hot, healthy, white wads will be wastefully running down her legs...Instead her young son has deployed his fervent fertilizing froth filled with his energetic chromosome carriers directly where they can do the most damage-- and of course (in her dangerously ovulating condition) her son's potent "little Jeremies" will sooner or later undoubtedly sense the irresistible allure of her ovum...Deep down inside Alice knows her welcoming womb which her Son has so brashly inseminated permeates too much with the obvious, magnetic "make me a mother!" signs of female fertility and it's only a matter of time till the the dense DNA-laden clouds filled with Jeremy's tiny-tadpole swimmers find their target, oblivious to whose off-limit ovaries that tantalizing target have sprung from...HIS VERY OWN MOTHER! Naughty, nasty ideas implant in Alice's conflicted, brooding brain, namely the insatiable desire to be bred by her son Jeremy, leaving her with a 9-month love-memento before he leaves for college... Jeremy smiles when he senses his Mother has surrendered to him at last and accepted that on this night of all nights, and at her MOST vulnerable, the illicit and intoxicating thrill of being stud-fucked and probably impregnated with her very own Son's offspring triumphs! A delicious depravity and fate-tempting finality finally washes over both Mother and Son as they moan and groan contentedly, floating down from in their combined climactic coitus and relishing in post-orgasmic bliss. Alice and Jeremy both know that in making their dangerously potent consanguine concoction: his fervid Son-sperm and her fertile Mom-egg(s), they've sealed a pact forever...

Nature's instincts have won

And the timeless deed

of DNA-splicing and baby-breeding

has begun!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Finally, Jenny is redeemed.

She kissed my shaft, rubbing her face against it. "I love it. Everything about it. I want to own it, make it dance for me, twitching, throbbing, growing. Make it so hard it feels like it's going to burst. Feel the head swell in my mouth. Earn that little early taste when it starts leaking, make it tremble. I want to hear his groans and gasps. Make him lose control, feel his hands on my head, desperate for more. My cock. My big fat cock, and I decide when it gets to shoot. Come for me. That naughty, nasty taste on the back of my tongue, slick and slippery, coating my whole mouth. I want that. It's mine, and I'm going to get it, and once I start there's nothing he can do about it."

For my money, that's the best paragraph of the entire series, and TTT let Jenny have it. It would have been much more believable coming from the mom, not the bi-polar neophyte, but it was nevertheless a masterpiece.

I'm glad that Alice has come around and is finally happy again. Good to see her accept Marie's inclusion in the beds of both her husband and her son, and it's equally good to see that Knucklehead Dad is on board with everything.

I agree with some of the other comments, though, regarding Jeremy, Colin and, especially, Marie. Jeremy remains a total dick. Pure, unadulterated ego...barely likeable at all; his youthful immaturity being his excuse, and his only saving grace. Colin needs more face-time in this thing. Love the scenes of him with Marie and, definitely, Alice. Those are some sexy vignettes. You've got me rooting for the poor boy to get some of Alice's talented mouth and gorgeous ass, and Marie's magical clenching pussy. As for Marie? I still hate that she's being bandied about as everyone's second-string fill-in. I look forward to when she's finally accorded equal status in this family, and that goes for how her own son regards her, vis a vis Alice.

From word one, she has been the constant, throughout; the faithful sweetheart...and everyone's doormat. It's that last bit that I want to see change, once and for all.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

Jeremy is a total, complete, self centered, cheating, back stabbing DICK. No morals. No scruples. NO redeeming qualities at all that I can see, except he was gentle with Penny in taking her virginity.

How ANY of the three women can even begin to tolerate him is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@dmg43

Of course, someone who trolls an sex story website filled with nonconsensual, cheating and incest stories is the best person to judge a fictional character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mom

good story..I fucked my mom and my female dog..LOL

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I read your comment and question at the end

and have to ask, Top Dog? I thought the whole point of no more plans was so that it wasn't a competition. No one was going to be over the other. ergo, no top dog. ???

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
two moms - three laps

does the term SNAFU mean anything?

where are dad and Colin? or does it matter, and do we care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
colin back maybe?

i have to admit like some of the ppl in the comments as much as i like to see this end well withou any fights again id like to see how Colin gets sucked or is banging Alice and how she likes it and he goes a little forceful maybe and how he or maybe jeremy sees dem and describe it not just colin talking bout it after it ended or stuff, dat wud be really hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
colin back maybe- filling in more

and maybe double action from both moms getting banged my Colin after Marie catches Colin fucking Alice in the mouth xD n like i said, to be described by him or jeremy maybe but in present time to see the reactions from jeremy again wud hurt but, i wud love to see dat cx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SNAFU means...

...Situation Normal All Fucked Up.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
Is Alice pregnant?

The author provided hints in this chapter that Alice is already pregnant. Twice she has hot flashes, which are a symptom of pregnancy. I don't see any reason to write that detail into the story except to hint that her son has knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another great story from the prolific TTT!

And I love the detailed comment from the anon who wrote about the stud son depositing his DNA in his own mother's womb. There is just something so raw and primal yet so utterly liberating about a boy sticking his fat young cock up his own birth canal. He pumps away with all his youthful energy and power and wild enthusiasm, and ends by blowing his young and very potent balls and shooting a tsunami of life-bearting semen up his own mother's warm welcoming and very fertile twat. For sure plenty of boys have toyed with the idea of fucking a baby up where they were once a baby. I hope this excellent story leads lots of them to go ahead and just fucking do it! They'll find it's as easy as pie--and as easy as sliding their powerful prick up their own mom's hair pie and painting its insides a nice sticky white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The way to embed the sex with the story around it, definately moves this to erotica. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much better

We are getting there again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Give Colin a chance

Colin have to love scene with Alice when Dad is out and jermmy is in merrys bed.

It will be very fine if penny get two young cocks of Jeremy and Colin,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just great!

This is by far the best series of stories I’ve read on here!

Just a right amount of action with a really good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

is just totally unbelievable even for a fantasy story.

WPBFLDAVEWPBFLDAVEover 3 years ago

I came late to this party. This story line is great. The characters are real. Jeremy and Penny need to stay together. I see future installments for them if only the Author had the time. My fantasy is... After I win the lottery, I might offer this amazing writer a financial future to simply continue this saga...

I plan on sharing this one day with the wife although for now it's just all mine... Very Hot Stuff! Thank you for this wonderful story...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Oedipus Complex

This series is incredibly Oedipal. The dramatic tension is real. The first chapter was just lazy fantasy. The middle chapters focus a LOT on interpersonal tensions. It was making me too tense to read or comment. I skimmed. The sex in this chapter was back to being fantastic. It’s a warm climax and anti-climax. The story COULD end here. We haven’t figured out that Colin is bisexual yet. And nobody has pegged any of the men. Maybe that’s where this story can go. Jeremy has yet to fuck Penny’s Mom or cuck her Dad. Hey, that’s probably his thing! If Penny has sec with her father, it will be with him wearing a skirt and her pegging his ass! Just guessing. He is wrapped around her finger. And she’s the boss. No better way to rub that in his face than go force him to watch her boyfriend fuck his wife, while Penny’s takes his “boy-pussy.” Question: will Jeremy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
👍👍👍👍

So, when is the next installment?

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

What a way to end. Penny lets him know he belongs to her and who would not want to be him if you are a real man. The moms are now how they should be and his dad is getting it sorted too with both moms and who knows maybe Penny too. Loved this group of family stories. Have been captivated by it all.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

While it was a decent story and a decent ending I disagree with what Divway said about who wouldn't want to be him if you're a real man a real man wouldn't need all those women he would just need the one he says he loves which is Penny so no he's not a real man not even close

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t imagine it getting any better. I’m just worried about Penny getting shunted aside. That would ruin the whole story for me.

It seems to me like many authors forget what youth is truly y, or maybe I was unique & didn’t know it.

At 22 I lost my virginity to a beautiful redhesd. I was too embarrassed to tell her it was my first time so I blamed stopping for as quickly as I could change rubbers. When we were relaxing she said the second weasel a bit much. Again I didn’t tell her that it was my forth time & the first was about 5 seconds.

And I was surprised that she thought it was twice because I never got soft at all. I was determined and excited as hell.

But that was 55 years ago.

Now with $.65 generic tadalafil & neuropathy I can last for hours, but can’t ever have an organism.

Life’s not fair.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This has got to be the most honest, sensual, romantic, and realistic incestuous love story I have read. Every likely situation that could occur in an incestuous family has developed/occurred in this story. The family love life has developed logically and consistently. That the husband/father could/would learn about the error of his way and learn from them was amazing. In real life, I have not problem with mutually consetualy incest (one without positional powerplay, emotional abandonment/abuse and/or emotional/physical abuse). Actual fight amoung equals, e.g. father/son or mother/daughter, is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope this finishes with a little more things going on for Dad. The treatment of him by Mom and Son has been pretty bad, especially after everything he does for them. Maybe he will take over Penny and piss the boy off.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

Great story, please continue the good work.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Five**5**Star chapter...I look at the scores for each chapter, and am glad that 'most' readers seem to feel the same way...always rated over a 4.5, usually higher, and closer to five!! Sign ☢️ Sign of a well-appreciated story, and author!!

Last chapter coming up; Jeremy made excellent headway with the family dynamic, and the rest seem to have fallen in with it right well. Penny was iffy for a bit, Jeremy staying the course, letting her know he was still around, helped bolster her and bring her back around.

Poor Bill S.- comment from 8 months ago...glad you can still get lead in your pencil, bud...Tadalafil is a wonder drug for us old guys...Yyyaaayyy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shaping up to be a great finale. Was having my doubts with Penny for a bit there, but it seems she's in it for the long haul after all. She fits in perfectly and she loves Jeremy so damn much, it's adorable. Just no more silly fights please. Glad all the other drama seems to be resolved. I think the only real secret left is that Penny doesn't know that she wasn't Jeremy's first, but at this point, I don't think it would cause any major drama. Also, I wonder what happened on Colin's date exactly. Did he get lucky at last?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just wanted to see Penny with Harold. Those hot kisses when she would sit in his lap. At least a little grinding and some making out. I mean she wants more blowjob training with him so what the hell. I think Penny would like to fuck him but Jeremy can’t deal with it. We shall see!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope penny’s mom and dad get involved more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES