Two Moms, Two Laps: Taking Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

She ignored me, holding my hips down and moving up the tree. Number four of the secret seven. "Mom..." I whined.

She chuckled and it felt wild, as I settled deep into her throat. I groaned, and Aunt Marie was watching me intently. "What?" she whispered.

"Tunnel of Love," I groaned.

"Tunnel of Love?"

"Please, Mom? Take it easy?" I gasped, my cock a burning hot rod.

I felt her release, and I relaxed.

"What the hell was that about?" Aunt Marie whined.

"Swirly-go-round, to The Wave, then the Tunnel, no breaks," I moaned.

Aunt Marie looked down at Mom who was smirking proudly. "Only 'cause you said please. I had you. I could've made you shoot."

"No kidding. That was mean. You know I just wanted to play around. You were trying to milk me."

Aunt Marie was sitting up. "No, seriously. What was that all about?"

"Show her Mom. At least what Penny knows," I pleaded.

"But baby, these are mine. Just for my men."

My aunt looked irritated. I sat up and pulled her into my arms. "Don't be mad," I whispered, kissing her neck.

"You just basically told me I'm lousy at sucking cock. See if I ever do that again."

I hugged her, nibbling her neck. "I love you, Aunt Marie. Love everything about you. It's great when you take me in your mouth, but you don't have any experience at it. You know it's true. Penny was worse than you when she started, but now she's amazing."

"Fine. Alice can do the blowjobs. I'll just fuck your brains out."

I guess all the recent goodwill still couldn't supplant the sibling rivalry. Mom had to goad her on. "That works for me. Harold adores my blowjobs. Both my boys do. And I can still fuck their brains out. Front and back. Hell, both at the same time, if I wanted to."

"Stop, Mom!" I snapped. "Alright. I'm sorry I said anything. Never mind." I tried to crawl out from between them, grimacing a little as I tweaked my knee.

Mom's anger turned to concern. "Are you Ok, Jeremy?" she asked, reaching out to touch my knee.

I jerked it away. "I'm fine."

"Jeremy..."

"I said I'm fine, Mom! Ok?" I scooted away, irritated how things always seemed to sour so quickly. I thought we'd been having a good time.

Aunt Marie, grabbed my arm. "Jeremy... she's only concerned. Don't snap at her. She's your mother."

I sighed. "I'm really fine, Ok? Sometimes when I move it wrong, it hurts, but as soon as I stop, it's alright. No big deal. If you want to worry about someone, why don't you two go take care of Dad?"

Mom glared at me. "So that's how it is? Now you're going to throw me out of your room too?"

This was exhausting. I needed to go back to bed for another 8 hours sleep. I laid back, grabbed a pillow, and held it over my face, blocking the light and noise.

I felt a poke at my side, and did my best to ignore it. Maybe they'd leave me alone. It seemed whenever the two of them got together there was always drama. Better relationship or not.

I squeezed the pillow around my ears, crossing my arms over my head, blocking out everything. I could hear them talking but squeezing the pillow muffled it almost completely.

Another poke at my other side, and I turned away from it. Someone tried to tickle me, but I wasn't in a very laughing mood.

Mom turned up the pressure, taking me in her mouth. It only took about 2 seconds for me to know who it was. "Don't, Mom."

She ignored me, and I was less successful at ignoring her. I might be grouchy, but her mouth was still magical. I felt hands tugging away at my arms, prying them loose from the pillow. I was losing the battle on both fronts. Two human pillows replace the artificial one.

"Don't be a grouch, Jeremy," Aunt Marie said.

"I'm just tired of all the fighting."

"We weren't fighting. We're sisters. It's what we do. Get used to it if you plan on spending any time in bed with us."

I groaned as Mom turned up the heat down below. I don't know why I have such a weakness for the Swirly-go-round, but I do, and she knows it.

The twin pillows moved away, and Aunt Marie was gazing into my face. "Is she really that much better?" She was almost pouting.

I reached down and patted Mom on the head, getting her to ease up. "I love you, Aunt Marie. That first blowjob in the back of the jeep will be one of my greatest memories for all time. Because it was you. But yeah, Mom's that much better."

"What's the big deal? So she sucks your cock."

I pulled her down, hugging her close. "No, she doesn't suck it. She makes love to it. She adores it. It becomes the center of her world. Watch. Watch with me."

Mom sat up, looking at me, her tongue teasing the head. "Start over Mom. Show her what it can be like."

She nodded. "I'm not doing everything."

"Whatever you want. You don't even need any of the seven. It's everything about how you do it. Show her."

I knew she'd show off a little. She couldn't help herself. But not like that. She went into full bore adoration mode. Gazing up at me, closing her eyes, rubbing my cock against her face, kissing it, tasting it. Kissing my belly, my thighs. It was probably a good five minutes before I entered her mouth, and I was already painfully hard. I couldn't stifle the moan as half my cock disappeared between her lips.

"Is she..." Aunt Marie started.

"Shhh. Just watch," I whispered.

It started with a simple, loving, slow sucking. Mom slowed then stopped with just the head in her mouth. And then she started.

I groaned.

"What?" Aunt Marie asked softly.

"Pirate ship."

I closed my eyes, blocking out anything but Mom's mouth and my cock. It was difficult, I love to watch her do it, but I knew if I did, I wouldn't last long.

"Y'all should really consider locking the front door," I heard, and felt the women scrambling around the bed.

"Morning, Penny," I said, opening my eyes and looking up sheepishly.

"This is getting pretty crazy, Jeremy," she said, glaring at me.

"We were just showing Aunt Marie. The good stuff."

"BJ lessons? You don't all need to be naked for that."

"Can you show her? Show Aunt Marie how good it can be?"

Penny blushed. "You're embarrassing me," she said softly.

"I don't mean to. It's just that you're so amazing. I mean, you learned everything so quickly. Unbelievable."

"I think your Mom is perfectly capable of giving any lessons. She's a lot better than me."

Mom laughed. "I wouldn't say a lot. Heck, at your age I hadn't even started yet. Not the good stuff. He's right, you're incredible, honey."

Penny sat on the edge of the bed, her hand stroking my thigh. "I'm not, not like you, Mom."

"Show us. Show us, and I'll teach you another one."

"One of the seven?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

Mom grinned. "I guess it depends. Show me you're worthy, and I'll give you the next one."

"Alright," she said. She got up and closed the door, then stripped down to her panties.

"God, look at her Marie. Wouldn't you kill to look like that?" Mom said.

"You did. Still do, Alice," Aunt Marie answered.

"I wish. So smooth, so firm."

Penny was blushing as she crawled up between my legs. "Please. Look at you two! I'm not bad, but you guys are gorgeous!"

Aunt Marie chuckled. "Not bad? You're beautiful!"

Penny grinned, then took my cock in her hand. "I don't suppose I want to know where this guy's been, do I?"

"Please?" I begged.

She grinned, staring at me, as she gave me a series of teasing long licks. Slow and devilish. She lowered her eyes to my cock, grinning. Kissed the head lightly. "Missed me, big boy?"

She ran her lips up the side, her tongue peeking out just enough to trace the skin. One side then the other. Her tongue extended, she licked the edge of the crown, all around. I sighed, leaning back and enjoying.

"She's nothing like your Mom," Aunt Marie said.

"Style wise, no. Not yet. Attitude, exactly the same."

"Ready, lover?" Penny teased, her tongue penetrating the tiny hole on top.

"Don't tease me, gorgeous."

"Silly boy, I'm going to tease the hell out of you. Teach you a lesson."

She took me in her mouth, and I got a couple of Pirate ships, before she started bobbing up and down. "Fuuuuck," I moaned.

"See, Marie?" Mom teased.

"Don't, Mom." I groaned.

It was delicious agony. I didn't even know Penny had it in her. She played me like the master she was becoming. I whimpered at her first Swirly-go-round.

"Swirly?" Mom asked softly.

"Uh-huh," I gasped.

"Good one?"

"Perfect... oooh," I groaned as I got another one.

"What was that?" Mom asked.

"D... don't know. New," I gasped, my legs shaking as she did it again.

Penny lifted her head off my cock. She giggled. "My own version."

She took Mom's fingers in her mouth, and showed her. Mom smiled. "Nice. You came up with that one your own?"

Penny blushed. "Mom might have helped a little. It was my first time trying it for real."

"Good, Jeremy?"

"Great."

Mom leaned over and took me in her mouth. Not quite the same. "Close," I said.

Penny did it again, and I concentrated on the difference. "Got it," I said.

My pretty girlfriend grinned as she took Mom's two fingers in her mouth and showed her. When Mom did it on me, I grinned. "Damn, you learn quick Mom. That was perfect."

Mom giggled, and gave Penny a big hug. "We're going to have so much fun, aren't we?"

Penny nodded. "You're the best, Mom."

Mom leaned over and did it again. And again.

"You're killing me, Mom."

She laughed. She grabbed Penny's fingers, and this time it was obvious what she was doing. She bared her teeth and slowly dragged them up the sides of her fingers.

"That looks painful," I said.

Mom grinned. "Really? Let's see."

She planted herself sideways, and took me in her mouth. She started with some easy sucking, slowly taking more, with longer strokes. She stopped abruptly, my cock head pressing against the back of her throat, bared her lips and dragged her teeth up the sides of my cock agonizingly slow, just hard enough to drive me crazy, pausing with her teeth holding the head steady, and lashing it with her tongue.

It was crazy, scary, the tiniest bit painful, and absolutely exhilarating. When it reached the point where I wanted to pull away, the teeth disappeared and she was sucking again.

"Did you see that?" Penny whispered to Aunt Marie.

Mom pulled off with a loud 'pop'. "Too painful?"

"You wicked woman," I teased. "How come you're just now doing that one?"

"It's not like the others. Very infrequent works best. Like a surprise. I've snuck that one in on your father a couple of times when he was trying to make it last, and my jaw was getting tired. Instant POP!" She laughed. "Go ahead Penny. Slow, and careful, Ok? And remember, only up the sides, not front and back."

She got most of it right the first time up until the end. "Gentler teeth, don't pull," I told her.

The third time it was almost perfect. "That one," I gasped.

She popped up laughing and high-fived Mom. "Don't tell Dad, Ok? I want to surprise him with that one."

Mom giggled, "That and your new one should be enough to drive him crazy."

Penny was bounding up and down. "Your turn, Aunt Marie," Penny said.

"My turn?"

Penny grabbed Aunt Marie's fingers, showing her. "Like that." She did it again, slowly. "Got it?"

"I... I don't know."

"Go ahead. Jeremy will tell you if you get it wrong."

It took a long longer. Mom and Penny both worked with her, and before too long it was close. "Better," I finally said.

Aunt Marie pouted. "Still not right?"

"Slower, and at the end, the tongue thing, more of the tip, teasing."

A few more tries, and it was good. Not perfect, but damned good. "You got it." I told her.

She grinned. "Does it really make that much of a difference?"

"Technically, it's a big difference. Still, it's nothing without the whole attitude."

"What's this attitude, you keep talking about?"

Mom nudged Penny with her shoulder. "You show her. Maybe you can explain it. You're a natural. Harold and I both knew it the first time we saw you on his phone."

Penny blushed, but moved back between my legs grinning. She looked up at Aunt Marie, holding my cock in her hand. "Isn't it beautiful? Hard and soft, warm, pulsing." She stuck out her tongue, holding it near the base. "There. I can feel it. His pulse, right there." She glanced up at Aunt Marie, sticking her tongue out, the tip still, pressing. I could feel my own pulse against her tongue.

She kissed my shaft, rubbing her face against it. "I love it. Everything about it. I want to own it, make it dance for me, twitching, throbbing, growing. Make it so hard it feels like it's going to burst. Feel the head swell in my mouth. Earn that little early taste when it starts leaking, make it tremble. I want to hear his groans and gasps. Make him lose control, feel his hands on my head, desperate for more. My cock. My big fat cock, and I decide when it gets to shoot. Come for me. That naughty, nasty taste on the back of my tongue, slick and slippery, coating my whole mouth. I want that. It's mine, and I'm going to get it, and once I start there's nothing he can do about it."

She was licking, kissing, sucking, closing her eyes and moaning while her tongue tortured me. She pulled off, grinning. "He needs to know that when I'm sucking him, nothing else in the world matters to me. His pleasure is all that counts. This is going to be the best one ever, until I give him the next one. He'll never have a better one, or have anyone that loves him this much."

She leaned forward, her hand on my thighs, sliding in parallel up my body, over my hips along my belly, up to my chest, her mouth slowly lowering, until she's fully stretched out, my cock invisible, her lips pressing against the base. She draws backward, slowly, teasing me, her soft hands accentuating her mouth's movement.

Mom leaned down, "That was beautiful. Where'd you learn that one? Video?"

Penny shook her head. "I just wanted to do it, touch him all over while I was taking it all."

Mom kissed her on the cheek. "Beautiful. So creative. You see why I say you're a natural? Someday you'll pass me."

Penny looked up at her, and I saw her eyes glistening. "It's him, Mom. I... I can't help it."

Mom nodded, guiding Penny's mouth back to my cock. "I know baby girl. Momma knows exactly what you mean. Show him, honey. Make him understand."

Penny gazed up at me, her love shining from her eyes, as she moved her head up and down, sucking me so damn sweetly. Her eyes closed, and she treated me to her newest trick. She pulled back, eyes tracking mine. "That's yours. Jeremy. Dad doesn't get that one from me. Nobody else. It's for my Jeremy. Only, ever."

She closed her eyes, and did it again. It made my heart race, and I was coming in her mouth without warning. She whimpered sweetly, taking it all, gentle suction drawing every last drop out of me. When my body turned from steel back to flesh and bone, then finally to jello, she pulled off of me, walking on her knees to Mom, leaning forward to share.

"No baby girl," Mom said softly, pressing her finger to Penny's lips. "That was a special one. He came because of his love for you, not for anything you did. You can't share that one."

Tears rolled down Penny's cheeks as she swallowed, turning her head and watching me. I opened my arms to her, and she fell into them, clinging to me desperately. "I love you so much, Jeremy," she cried.

"I know, Angel. That was incredible. I... I didn't know it could be like that. You amaze me."

Aunt Marie settled in opposite Penny, while Mom cuddled up behind her. Talk about being in heaven.

"I... I didn't know," Aunt Marie said softly. "I thought, I... I don't know what I thought. Not that."

"You ever seen anything more beautiful?" Mom asked.

Aunt Marie shook her head. "You're like that, too?"

Mom shook her head. "Not that. I... I'm good, but that? That's... there's no words for it."

Penny snorted, cuddling in tighter. "Bullshit, Mom. You still put me to shame."

"No Honey. Trust me. That's not something anyone could learn. I... I'm just glad I was here to see it. Beautiful."

====================

After the last chapter, things seem to be getting better, although the relationships have changed. Will it hold together? Who comes out as top dog?

Hope you enjoyed this one, things are getting hotter...

As always, comments and votes are welcome and appreciated.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers