Two New Pretty Things for Mistresse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood in a line 7 of us. All blonde & all frightened. Not all the girls here were blonde but a lot of us were. They all had tape across their mouths except me. That was soon rectified, a wide strip of red plastic stuck across my lips holding the panties firmly in. All too had a strip of tape between their legs going from front to rear over their pubic mound and anal opening. That was soon rectified too. She looked me over & looked to be extremely satisfied at my discomfort. We were each leashed, the leash being a curious affair, having a collar arrangement at either end, so we could be leashed together in a line or not as required. We were leashed together separated by the 30cm lead. This being only one of the leashes available. My metal cuffs were removed, only to be replaced by lockable leather devices. The metal ones tossed into the boot of the car. We all matched now, except the tape between my legs & over my mouth was red theirs was black. We made a good contrast I was fourth in line.

Behind me the car drove off. I never did find out what happened to my leather jacket or dress. Most likely, my bimbo attire tossed in the trash, as unimportant now as their owner. She continued to examine each of us in turn, until we were all quaking & trembling in the fading sunshine. Shivering with fear despite the warmth.

Then with a sudden & loud whack of her crop on her boots, she turned as if to walk away & snapped her fingers.

"Come along." She ordered in heavily accented English. Her first words to us.

She strode along, we hobbled after her, the link in the ankle cuffs was extremely short. Bumping each other & being bumped by each others bouncing breasts as we trotted & jogged, restricted by the cuffs to keep up, with the Handler. We entered a long low hall, crudely decorated but spotlessly clean. Hurrying about were girls in skimpy maids uniforms. Or less some of them were dressed only in frilly aprons or were simply nude. They all kept their eyes down when passing our escort. & each greeted her cheerfully & submissively as they passed. She didn't acknowledge their fearful respectful salutations in the least. We passed other women dressed much as she was. She exchanged a few words with them as they looked us over quite candidly. Not for the first time today I wondered what I had let myself in for, & how I could extradite myself, how soon I might extricate myself & more importantly if.

We seemed to be going the long way around this building. down seemingly endless steps. More than three was endless in ankle bracelets. Where there was obviously lifts. Eventually after traversing what appeared to be similar corridors, back then forth on 3 different levels after which we were here in the sub basement.

We were in a low stone whitewashed room. Without windows, in the room there were 4 low doors, about a suitable size for a dog, or pig, or so I thought, at least for a little while. Despite the rudeness of the room it was utterly spotless. Like the corridors we had traversed I don't think I had ever seen rooms so immaculate. One of the low doors was open. We were instructed to kneel. There was another Handler in the room. The two dommes swapped cigarettes, oh how I ached for a smoke now. The two of them chatted away in another language for a few minutes.

Then seemingly just as it occurred to my body how desperately I needed to pee, my body had suppressed, the ache in the car as it tends to do. But now we were still I suddenly felt a sharp hot pang of need, swelling my urethra.

"Oh wait should we let these girls go pee pee?" Her accent seemed to laugh, disdainfully at the expression "before we lock them up?" The other said to our escort loudly & in English.

Oh please, please, please. I was suddenly so desperate.

"No let them wait till tomorrow, they wont mind." The cruel laughing reply.

She stood in front & over us.

"You don't mind do you girls?"

We all pleaded through our gags, the words muffled completely.

"See?" she said to the other

"As long as they don't pee pee in the kennel."

Kennel?

"No they wont pee pee in the kennel, will you girls? Unless you all want to feel the whip?"

As if to demonstrate she loudly cracked the crop on her boots We all jumped & cringed in fear.

The other domme laughed, or should I say hooted derisorily.

"Right, in the kennel then little sluts." She said harshly, snapping her whip on her boots behind us.

We all quickly crawled towards & through the open door.

Inside the kennel it was about 80cm3 we were crammed in. the tiny room itself was lined with what appeared to be a vibrant orangey cherry coloured plump plastic cushioning. It gave softly, quite sensuously. The cushioning being cheap light honeycomb. Giving easy to the hard cement frame of the cell.

When we were all squeezed in, literally.

A voice behind us mockingly "Sleep well girls."

The other voice cruel laughing "& no pee pee."

"Yes, no pee pee." The other laughed, lashing her boot.

There was some discourse in the other language. At a guess I would say German from its musical authoritarian quality, actually they were Danish.

Then some more laughter.

The door was closed behind us, plunging us into pitch blackness.

There was a moan of fright. Then after a few seconds the light came on. A dim red light source, but it was impossible to tell from where. With the door closed it was impossible to tell where it had been either squirming frightened still bound & leashed to each other in the tiny space. We tried to look at each other. To discern each others features. But in the dim light it was impossible. If anything this diffuse light seemed worse than the blackness. Although we would on later occasion learn that this wasn't the case. We were all moaning & whimpering into our gags frightened. Filling the small space with the low ambient noise, it was impossible to make out anything intelligible from each others muffled sounds. We had been gagged well. Outside the kennel we could hear nothing. There was nothing to do but wait.

Eventually I managed to drift off to a fitful sleep. The other girls did too. However even when we woke we had no idea how long we had been locked up for. The constant need to wee was absolutely tormenting me. I could tell from the squirming of the other girls they were in a similar state of distress. Our tiny movements, constantly agitating our ben wah balls, only making the sharp ache worse & worse. I resolved to tell Mistress Helen, as soon as possible that I didn't like this & I wanted to go back to London. Somewhere at the back of my mind I knew it wouldn't be as easy as that.

Eventually after what felt like days the door opened. I was surprised at where the door turned out to be completely disoriented as I was. We crawled out & were instructed to stand, then promptly led away. By two handlers. Different women this time. They seemed bored & disinterested in us.

In another room we were unbound & ordered to strip. Having the bondage tape removed so briskly was extremely painful. It was just as well we were all still gagged with our panties, judging from the muffled cries. I was left smarting & tearful. One by one we were ungagged too.

"Any complaints?" It wasn't a question, rather a challenge. We fell silent

Heavily accented English again though this time a different accent.

The two handlers stood there tapping the riding crops on their boots.

None of us dared to say a word.

The room was equipped with a single washbowl. We were allowed to crowd round & clean ourselves hurriedly. We were allowed a handful of water from the tap each to drink. There was also a toilet, with no dividing walls at all. But unusually the plain metal seat, which was unusual in itself was locked with a padlock. The floor was tiled too & sloped to a large sinkhole. There was also an abundance of equipment in this room, that looked like stocks, a few buckets and tubes & some rather unpleasant looking whips.

Along another wall was a bare rack of clothing. After we had finished washing we were instructed to dress. There was a sheer, quite shiny brassiere panty & garter belt. The tights unusually had a thin rubbery sole. I didn't see any shoes, so I figured this was all we were going to get. Then the maids outfits, made out of a satiny plasticky fabric. With white lacy frills & a lacy apron too. I was a petite size 8 but these outfits were more like 4's they were so small & tight. The whole effect was slutty, cheap & demeaning.

Our ben wah balls had not been removed since yesterday, but this hadn't been overlooked. One by one we were instructed to remove the devices & they were dipped in the arousal 'love honey' & pushed back inside us. The handler doing the inserting kept my eyes locked in hers as she pushed it deeply inside. I was glad not to be the only one to moan loudly. I could see the handler enjoyed my moan. When she had reached the last girl, she gave her, her gloved finger to lick clean. Frightened the poor girl flushed pink with embarrassment as she licked the glove clean. I was so glad that wasn't me.

Finally one of the girl, built up her courage & spluttered.

"Please ..."

"Please Mistress." She was interrupted coldly.

"..Please Mistress, may I go...."

"Please Mistress may I speak." She was corrected again

"..Please Mistress may I speak?"

"You may." The amusement was evident in the heavily accented English.

"Please Mistress, may I go to the toilet, I haven't been since yesterday."

The two handlers looked her over coolly, talking between themselves again in their own language.

"Possibly later." The flat reply, final.

We all looked at each other in distress.

We were leashed together again, but thankfully not cuffed

The two handlers lit cigarettes.

While we waited another girl in a maids uniform came into the room. She was brunette & incredibly pretty, especially her deep brown eyes

"Good morning, Mistress, good morning Mistress." She said to each, very prettily. Her accent was odd too, possibly American, but without the confident brashness.

They didn't reply.

She quickly cleared away our old underwear & the discarded tape & left. As she had worked we had all heard the sounds of bells but couldn't see quite where.

It was time for us to go now. We were led away up about 4 flights of stairs. The thin rubber soles of the tights didn't protect our feet much mine were soon aching. As we reached the 4th story we were suddenly in a spacious clubhouse restaurant lit by the morning sunlight. In turn we were allocated a station with some other more experienced maids.

"She only speaks English & French." One of the maids who seemed to be in charge was told.

"Yes Mistress."

The handler lifted my eyes to hers.

"Be pleasing & obedient, or your Mistress will be informed, after we have finished punishing you. Do you understand"

I was quite terrified, by the threat & the threatening manner it was relayed to me.

"Yes Mistress."

"Write down any complaints." The maid in charge was told ominously

"Yes Mistress."

At that I was left, with the other maids.

There was no time to ask any questions or gossip. We were set to efficiently, laying out tables, smoothing & folding napkins hurriedly. I noticed all the girls had bells. A peek told me that they had fingernail sized bells on at least one nipple. She caught me looking & smiled blushing. Guiltily I blushed too.

The restaurant was already filling up. The Cliffside Rooms overlooking the sea were always popular in the morning. Not the least because new slaves were often put to work here on their first morning.

I was soon put to work hurrying back & forth, with coffee's, teas, croissants, cooked meats. The full English was surprisingly popular with these ladies who looked like they'd never eaten more than a grape. My rudimentary French, was soon put to the test, thankfully I remembered more than I thought I had. We weren't allowed to stop for an instant before exquisitely dressed fresh customers, replaced replenished exquisitely dressed departing customers. After about 2 hours I was quite literally panting. Thankfully the traffic began to slow down, as some customers only wanted coffee's & fresh ashtrays.

Two French ladies detained me. I stopped alarmed.

"Look how frightened she is."

"How fetching."

One of the women cupped my left breast & popped it out of my dress, fondling the nipple casually until it was erect.

"Look how sweet she isn't belled yet."

The other lowered my panties & split my labia feeling my clitoris.

"Nor here, how nice are you new?"

I was bright red with embarrassment in the middle of the restaurant.

"Yes Mistress."

She continued fondling my clitoris. Her other finger probed my vagina playing with my ben wah balls.

"Do you know who your owner is yet girl?"

"My owner?" I asked innocently to their barely contained amusement

"Do you know who your Mistress is to be yet girl?"

"Mistress Helen." I told them.

This was met with icy laughter.

"Of course she is my dear." They both laughed.

She pulled up my panties & lifted her wet finger to my lips. For a second I hesitated unsure, what she wanted.

"You are new aren't you girl, it wont clean itself." She said haughtily.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." I whispered frightened, licking it clean.

They exchanged some quick words in French far too quick for me.

"On your way now girl."

"Yes Mistress Thank you Mistress." I said to each anxiously, spending the rest of the morning fretfully worrying if I would be punished for my delay in cleaning her finger.

The brisk trade had really died down now. I was tasked with taking down tray after tray off dirty cups & plates down to the kitchens.

They were extremely hot & steamy. The best professional chefs, all women were working away already preparing lunch. All the kitchen assistants were nude, working away. I delivered tray after tray of dirty plates to 2 naked girls working on a mountain of dishes. Then I was put to work cleaning & polishing the tables, before laying fresh tablecloths & freshly laying the cutlery again. I saw one of my other companions, from the night before bringing fresh flowers to the tables. She smiled weakly, nervously at me, I dared a tiny wave back. She seemed to pale with fright. I didn't dare wave at anyone again.

The floor was to be scrubbed & polished next, on all fours, I was beginning to appreciate why everywhere was so obsessively immaculate.

When that was done we fussed about correcting tiny imperfections on the tables, watched by a couple Handlers lolling at another table smoking & already drinking small glasses of beer. We seemed to be neurotically fussing over & over what we had fussed over already. But none of the experienced maids slackened any, so we didn't dare stop.

After an hour or so just as the first lunch guests started to arrive, in trickles. We seven were rounded up & led away to another part of The Cliffside Rooms. A bar area, where there was already a number of exquisitely dressed ladies drinking wine, beers, shorts or just coffees & teas. The view out of the window was absolutely stunning, if you had time to stop & look. Which we didn't. there was also outside tables, & it was an absolute but short lived delight to step into the fresh air momentarily. It was non stop here too. I was gasping with thirst, The only taste in my mouth my own juices. Nobody seemed to care though. Occasionally one of the drinkers would stop me & fondle me briefly, in full view of everybody before patting my backside & sending me on my way. I don't think I'd ever been more, aware of my sexuality & how it was for the beholder, rather than me & mortified by that before today.

After another couple of hours Myself & the other 6 were led into a more discreet part of the bar. I was handed the carved wooden box containing what I had once thought were my shoes. I was told to take them to a woman sitting facing the window. Holding the box in both hands like an offering I went to the Mistress. She was stunningly elegant. For a moment quite taking my breath away.

"Put them there." She told me in French.

I did so placing the box on the table

"Open the box."

"Yes Mistress."

She leaned over examining the shoes, quite distracted herself by their hand crafted loveliness. She looked up briefly

"Oh, a glass of Chateau Lafitte, quickly girl."

"Yes Mistress." I hurried to fetch her, her wine, not realizing one glass was about 300 euros.

When I returned she was less engrossed in the shoes. She took the wine & examined me.

"Come closer." She instructed.

As I did she slipped her fingers inside my panties then lowered them. Sitting as she was I was looking down at her eyes but I had no doubt who was on top here. She fondled my clitoris & played with my intimacies, toying with the ben wah balls, in both my vagina & anus.

"You may kneel." She told me leaving my panties just above my knees

I did so.

She slipped both of my breasts out of the maids dress & fondled their pert plumpness & my now erect nipples, in the process smearing my juices all over them. Then wiping her finger dry on my apron. She leaned back, Leaving me kneeling there in a state of undress.

"I think I'm very pleased with both of my purchases." She told me.

"Your purchases, Mistress?" I asked her naively.

She looked at me.

"I am your new owner girl."

"My owner." I repeated stunned

"But what about Mistress Helen?" I asked

"What about her?" She asked quizzically then burst into laughter

"Oh dear, hasn't she told you?"

"Told me?"

"Helen is a slave trader, & a very good one at that."

"But what if I don't want to be a slave, nobody told me anything about this."

She laughed again a little more coolly this time.

Then she stopped another maid & ordered another glass of wine, keeping me at her feet.

"Do you think you have any choice in the matter now?" she asked me coldly

I had seen the drivers & the bodyguards deal with any & all trouble. Heard the stories about dropped lawsuits, Members of Parliaments fully on side. I remembered the consent form mistress Helen had, had me sign a few days before, suddenly feeling now rather foolish. Even if I could escape the Spa, & the South of France, where could I run to. They would have the police & CCTV monitors on their side. The local & international networks. My fingerprints & DNA were in their files. I suddenly realised the last 2 years of my life had been leading up to this moment.

I looked up at her in tears, defeat already evident in my eyes. If she was pleased by my quickness she didn't show it. Then again slave girls aren't bought for their alertness. As long as they are bright in their service, that suffices.

"No Mistress."

"A slave isn't supposed to want her slavery."

"Besides, which I think you will make a lovely slave, I think I will give you the English name, emily for now."

"Yes Mistress, thank you." That was that I was now emily

"Mistress how much did you pay for me?."

She laughed scornfully

"A slaves vanity, less than for these lovely shoes, emily."

"But how much Mistress?" I was desperate to know

"About the price of a bottle of this stuff." She said knocking back her glass casually.

As if to emphasise the point snapping her fingers for another one.

I felt utterly tricked & shamed. Deceived & trapped like a silly girl, like the silly girl I was. I didn't know that a bottle was over a 1000 euros. Nor that I had cost quite a bit more than the wine. But not much compared to the shoes. & nothing to her wealth, absolutely nothing.

"Tell me emily, have you been whipped yet?"

"No Mistress."

"A good obedient slave is a well disciplined slave,."

"Yes Mistress."

"& one who fears her owner"