Two New Pretty Things for Mistresse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there quietly, listening to music, for a while after that, while kirsty & amelia fetched her wine and smokes. I was left kneeling between her knees, contentedly but hopelessly wet.

The evening had already turned to night, when Mistress, produced a small vial of ersatz amphetamine & cocaine powder for herself. & snorted it. Then from the trunk she produced a strap on of her own. I was pushed face down into the couch & quite roughly raped frontally. As she came, from the movement of the strap on against her clitoris I was informed that I was not to come. Gasping with disbelief & humiliation I obeyed nonetheless. Then she raped me anally equally violently. Then my mouth, Mistress ramming the phallus home while I cried & wept at the forcefulness of her thrusts. When she was done she slapped me hard across the face.

"You will be a good little bitch wont you emily?"

"Yes Mistress." I sobbed

"Good slave."

All three of us were led to her bedroom. Kirsty & amelia had a large candy pink cushion to sleep on a small cage in the corner, complete with red leather curtains, & love-heart shaped padlock. I was instructed to wait on the bed, while Mistress went for quick shower.

"Welcome slavegirl emily" they whispered smiling up to me from the cushion, they were already curled up with each other. I wondered how it would feel with all three of us.

Mistress returned from the shower with a fresh negligee & slipped into bed, she patted the bed besides her at waist level. I was still cuffed but I knelt quickly there. She opened her legs again & pulled me in. then closed the silk sheets over my head. After she had come again I was simply pushed from the bed & onto the floor.

Amelia made a space for me, between her & kirsty in the cage. Sometimes this is locked & curtained sometimes not The automatic lights dimmed even further, then into complete darkness as they picked up on Mistresses snoring.

On the cushion I was crying. Kirsty was kissing & wiping my tears away & amelia was stroking my back soothingly. I was crying with misery & happiness.

In the morning I was awake first, my arms were aching from the constricted position terribly. Plus I still hadn't got used to not being able to pee when I wanted. I guess that would take some time. What I didn't know was that Mistresses, often punished her girls by not allowing them to toilet for days at a time. The other two were sleeping & mistress was snoring quite loudly for such a refined lady. I lay there for I don't know how long, just blankly thinking about the last 48 hours. I didn't even think about London, that was gone to me now. Kirsty stirred next, she looked at me & mouthed, good morning, then pushed amelia in the back gently to wake her.

They took me downstairs to the basement behind a laundry room. There was a small tiled room with a locked toilet lid, a basin, enema equipment, & some other slave paraphernalia. They released me from the cuffs at last. & all three of us washed quickly. In the single mirror we fixed our hair & makeup.

I had so many questions. But they shushed me frightened. Seeing my puzzled look amelia, made a camera zooming gesture.

As if to emphasise this a cold no less menacing for its bodiless presence voice announced.

"Be quiet slaves, enough of your worthless gossiping."

Suddenly I understood all too well.

The CCTV systems were installed all over the Spa. In each & every nook & cranny you could imagine & more besides. So that the activities of the slaves cold be monitored & strictly controlled. There were degrees of monitoring according to individual preference. For example in the Cliffside Restaurant & other public areas there was complete monitoring. However the Mistresses faces were blanked out permanently. This was not just for their privacy but protect them from any criminal proceedings. If & this had never yet happened a recording of a crime fell into the wrong hands. For example although this was rare slaves had been killed accidentally, & one at least one occasion on purpose. & while these events were never even reported to the authorities. It always paid to be watertight.

The 2nd level was full recording until the Mistress returned home, then it was turned completely off automatically. The 3rd & most popular level was recording of all rooms unless Mistress is present then it was turned off automatically. A Mistress, could turn recording on again for her own private consumption on demand. For example my 1st beating was recorded & passed around to Mistresses friends. Also doing the rounds were pictures of girls being branded. This was gradually growing in popularity, either on the buttocks or feet.

It was impossible to tell where the camera were installed in the room, so impossible to hide, with any degree of confidence any activity from them. Mostly the camera were monitored by software. But this was incredibly accurate & relayed any infractions, or possibly infractuous behaviour, or behaviour that might indicate infractuous thoughts, or emotions, immediately to the handlers. They could then instruct, rebuke or correct the errant slavegirls via the houses multimedia systems. Obviously then sending a report to the Mistress.

Otherwise the Handlers could visit the premises in person, to administer corporal punishment. & the Handlers were constantly patrolling the public & private spaces, Obviously in accordance with the Mistresses wishes. Turning up where & when they liked, unannounced to the slaves. They might stay for just a few minutes or stay for a cup of tea, served by the terrified house slave.

In this respect they were very similar to the religious police in some older religious countries or the secret police in an authoritarian state. The fear of them inspired a quite justified terror & total obedience.

We were to get dressed. Mistresses livery was quite pretty. Black sheer & shiny like latex underwear, including garter belt & stockings. A tiny maids uniform made out of an even more plasticky satiny material, than the public maids uniforms. It was split into a bodice top & skirt, these touched barely joining at the midriff. The lace frills at all the edges were all black. We had a tiny black lace headpiece, fingerless gloves & tiny lace socks, to provide just a little traction for our stockinged feet. The only white item was the apron. Which in itself was so small as to be a hint of rather than item of clothing. We looked each other over. Whereas the public maids outfits were quite trashy & slutty, these were trashy & delicately pretty too, but no less demeaning & slutty.

We set about cleaning the house. It was still an hour before we were to wake Mistress. Then while I continued to clean. Amelia & kirsty prepared coffee & breakfast. We all took it into the bedroom together. I slipped under the sheets to wake Mistress with my tongue. I had been told to be very, very careful & loving, as Mistress was often quite irritable in the morning. Many a beating had started first thing & my backside was still throbbing & smarting, as it would for a good couple of days.

As She woke under my tongue, amelia served coffee & kirsty offered her, her first cigarette of the day. They both wished her a good morning. She said nothing to them. Holding me painfully by a fistful of hair until she came. Then when she subsided simply pushing me aside she went into the bathroom.

My own quite pathetic tearful good morning was unheard

Kirsty was to stay & help Mistress bathe, & dress. Amelia & I went downstairs to continue our chores.

Mistress ate breakfast quietly, sitting on her veranda, reading her morning paper. Ewe were careful not to disturb as we performed or chores Then after she had supervised the cleansing & refreshing the gel on our ben wah balls, impatiently, she left for the day. She had barely said a word to us. We worked diligently & quietly non stop. To the accompaniment of Mistresses choice of music for us, forlorn female love songs, of unrequited or rejected love, heartbroken songs of love, all simple & trampy R&B or folk songs. All on reflection quite pathetic & dependant needful ditties. Reducing us frequently to tears as we worked along to the internal rhythm of the ben wahs. All the floors, surfaces, furniture, cutlery, crockery, everything had to be scrubbed & polished, regardless of whether they were in the least bit dirty or not. Every so often the music would be interrupted by the hidden cameras would emit an intrusive & completely unnecessary, fake whirring or zooming noise, or a time/date stamp signal. This would alarm us greatly, causing us to double or triple our efforts. All the clocks in the house were blank as were the electronic calendars. The message was crystal clear the time of the day, or the time of the week or year was of no concern to us.

Mid morning the music stopped an announcement was made. A cold stern female voice, it was actually impossible to tell whether the voice was human or software. The questions not expecting a reply.

"emily stop dawdling slave"

Then silence & the music resumed again. I was horrified & terribly afraid scrubbing the floor feverishly.

Midday

"kirsty why are you working so slowly."

Mid afternoon.

"amelia hurry girl, there are plenty more chores."

Sometime later.

"emily do you think your Mistress, will be satisfied with that floor?"

Constantly & randomly cajoling us. None of us knowing whether we were being watched by the software or a vigilant Handler. When the house was spotless top to bottom, usually sometime before midday we started again, constantly fussing after the tiniest details.

We were kept constantly monitored. Mistresses were often away for a few days at a time. Sometimes a week or longer. If it was a longer than a week, we would be allocated to the public work teams. Gardening or cleaning the streets, painting, any number of public tasks, dressed only in work boots & gloves & otherwise nude. Or allocated to one of the many cafes, restaurants or bars. Perhaps in one of the massage or health spas. Mistress was usually away for a month twice a year, holidaying elsewhere. Whether serving privately or publicly we were kept constantly busy, given no respite, from dawn till dusk 7 days a week.

Mistress was mostly out all day. She would arrived home sometime after dark. We knelt at her feet kissing her shoes lovingly. Lovingly & submissively glad of her presence. On the first day I was instructed to bathe her, while amelia brought her wine. Kirsty was left still busy at her chores. It varied of course according to her whim. Then after bathing, drying & pampering her, She would supervise our evening routine in her house coat.

She would watch our cleaning & feeding sitting enjoying a snack or cigarette & wine. We were thankfully allowed to toilet & administer our own enemas. She just instructed us as to when, we were allowed to release. Then we were given, from her hand, not permitted to use our hands, fed a sticky biscuit each. The small biscuit was sickeningly sweet, quite nauseatingly so. It had to be chewed, masticated thoroughly before being swallowed, or it caused unbearable stomach cramps. Consisting of a congealed nutrient jelly, that provided all our dietary needs but generated very little faecal waste. A couple of dry pea shaped stools per week, at the very most. We were each given a bowl of plain water to drink. Lapping it from the floor like animals or beasts.

After we had cleaned ourselves & once again refreshed the ben wah balls, we dressed each other in tiny black lacy baby dolls. We then dressed her in elegant evening wear. Then she would depart leaving us to prepare the house for her return Preparing wine & small treats, lighting scented candles, plumping cushions. When all this was done we were to wait in her bedroom cage, closing & locking the gate behind us with the curtain automatically closing. We were to wait on her return. From the behaviour of the other girls I knew not to relax or be slovenly in the cage. We knelt together waiting quietly, knowing we would be under close scrutiny at the very least by the monitoring software.

Mistress returned quite late, from an opera or the theatre, she didn't feel the need to say. & was a little tired. She had me kneel between her legs while she drank wine in bed. Then we were all dismissed to the cage & cushion while she slept.

In the morning I woke her again, before breakfast was served & I started on my chores. I like the other girls began to crave every second in her presence, aching for her return in the evenings. The next evening I was whipped again, without being given a reason. I wasn't selected to serve her that night or to wake her the next day. A couple of days later amelia was whipped, then amelia again. Then kirsty. I was increasingly lost in love with her, like her other two slaves, desperately smitten by Mistress. One evening after Mistress hadn't chosen me, or even seemingly noticed me for a couple of days. I brought the whip to her in my mouth & begged to be beaten, for any failing that had caused her to be displeased with me. She obliged me with the whip but spurned me coolly again. She was simply not interested in me at that moment in time. It wasn't the first or last time I had been so forlorn & hopeless that I had begged to be whipped, nor the last she had obliged.

On another occasion, after amelia had been spurned for 3 days while I had been mistresses temporary favourite, or in flavour. She had informed Mistress of her jealous accusation, of chores neglected mixed with her emotional charges. Mistress listened to her annoyances coolly, then whipped her soundly, & then whipped me for good measure. On another occasion Only I was whipped after being unfairly accused by kirsty. These petty jealousies were encouraged & exploited for Mistresses amusement Mistress was utterly capricious, arbitrarily punishing us. After a whipping we girls always forgave each other tearfully, realising how silly & jealous we had been with each other. This didn't take the sting of the whip away though. Indeed such powerless exculpation made the smarting seem worse.

In my first week at Mistresses house the Handlers called.

I was put in the stocks & whipped, by one while the other was fetched refreshment, then the other. I completely lost count of the lashes. Mistress was to beat me later too. The punishment was filmed for Mistress & also for the ladies from the restaurant. This was streamed live to them. When I had been released from the stocks & was grovelling at the Handlers boots. I had to thank the Handlers for my punishment. Then the two Mistresses from the restaurant. They could obviously see me in great detail. All I heard were their voices.

"I can see that you are prettily belled now."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Is your bottom very sore?"

"Yes Mistress." I was crying.

"Good I think that might suffice for now."

The conversation was abruptly ended there.

Then I had to thank the two 'pee pee girl Mistresses, for my punishment. & apologise for my disobedience, trying to hide my disobedience lying about my disobedience, & disrespecting them with my disobedience. This was received in stony silence, a stony silence only broken by the two handlers chatting casually amongst themselves as they partially listened to my sobbed apology. For a dreadful moment I feared I would be beaten again.

My relief was short lived, as my fears were well founded. I was sent back to the stocks & gagged this time with my panties. Then my punishment was continued. This time they instructed me as to the nature of my misbehaviour. & how unacceptable this was, how these lapses would not be tolerated. Between each lash. I had to repeat & accept & recant my misbehaviour my disobedience. Sobbing mumbling into the pantie gag. Once again the two handlers took turns. One watching then the other repeating my punishment. In the background I could hear the two Danish Handlers remotely chatting, disinterested as they watched.

When they were finished I was left gagged with my panties & simply sent back to resume my chores. Kirsty & amelia had been terrified. They had not dared try to keep count, but estimated about 200 lashes. That being said however my punishment was in no way unusual or severe. The Handlers are feared & obeyed for very good reasons.

That evening Mistress sent me straight to the stocks. I was left there Pecker gagged & hooded, clutching the whip between my buttocks. While she went out for the evening. Then she herself beat me on her return. Sobbing terribly I was sent still gagged & hooded, bound, to the cage & left there while she went downstairs to enjoy amelia & kirsty.

Then one afternoon much later, over the Multimedia system I to my horror heard a familiar voice chiding me.

"pee pee girl why are you working so slowly"

The pain from that beating had taken over a week to subside. Their voices brought it all back to me & the terrible fear.

After that I had worked feverishly, the floor was scrubbed & polished, like never before. I was bright red with shame.

I might have been flattered or mollified by the attention, except I had remembered the ID tracking pill I had been asked to swallow at the start of my 'employment' for my protection.

On more than one occasion we received further visits from the handlers. I fact it was at least every couple of days. Often sitting there drinking tea watching us work, before leaving again without so much as a word, except to demand refreshment. On more than one occasion corporal punishment was doled out, quite sadistically by 2 Handlers enjoying the pain of the girl being punished & the others slaves distress.

On one occasion it was the two Danish handlers, who visited . They stayed nearly all afternoon lounging around watching me work, calling me 'pee pee girl'. Once again bringing back the memory of that beating & its fear. & indeed that evening I wasn't permitted to toilet, nor the next evening. Mistress was highly amused.

I had been there for over a month, probably nearly two, before I was summoned to Mistresses couch one night. I was on all fours in front of Mistress & amelia went behind me & performed the most incredible cunnilingus. Then she stopped before I came & kirsty took over. She stopped again, just before I thought I might orgasm. I was left begging kissing at Mistresses feet. As amelia started again & then kirsty. To stop my pleading Mistress had gagged me with my soiled panties. Preferring the sound of to my muffled pretty sobs. Then Mistress had lifted my eyes from her feet, raising my chin with her finger, Or was it the tab of her whip, I was rapture I don't remember, into hers & simply touched me once gently between my legs. I had exploded in helpless multiple orgasm. She pushed my lips back down to her feet & permitted me to kiss them gratefully as I shuddered & cried in rapture & gratitude. After I had subsided I was permitted to fetch her wine & pleasure her again with my tongue. I knew then that I would never again be able to come without her touch or her permission, no matter how desperate & near I came to climax. & I loved her, & that control. I have not yet since been called to the couch at her feet, in that particular. manner.

My life continued like this for weeks & months, I had completely lost track of the days, even the hours & minutes in her presence. I don't think I have ever been happier, or more fulfilled, yet vulnerable & fearful at the same time. I loved her, I loved my bondage, I loved her for keeping me in bondage.

Mistress frequently received visitors at home. We unlike other house slaves were kept strictly for Mistresses intimate use. Though I am told if we are put out to public service that this is relaxed, but we are still not permitted orgasm.

Then one afternoon when Mistress was at home she had a visitor I recognised. I was summoned to fetch them both wine in the lounge. It was Mistress Helen. I had cringed inside..