Two New Pretty Things for Mistresse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"Excellent I intend to beat your legs raw tonight"

"Yes Mistress." I looked up in tears

"Before you serve me intimately"

"Yes Mistress."

She reached out & lowered my head

"Keep your eyes lowered now emily, unless given permission to raise them above belt level."

"Yes Mistress."

"& do not refer to free persons by their names, in public you may refer to me as My Mistress, in private Mistress will do."

"Yes My Mistress."

"Excellent you are learning already"

"Thank you My Mistress."

"You may start to refer to yourself as emily or 'this girl' now, rather than I or me, do you understand?"

"emily understands My Mistress."

"Excellent."

One of the Handlers was summoned.

"You may deliver her later."

I was taken away. Thankfully I was given a brief second, allowed to replace my panties.. Back to the restaurant, there was still a long afternoon of service & chores, ahead for me.

The afternoon passed without incident. Except in my own fraught mind, that I was intensely aware of the handlers watching me. On reflection I don't think they were watching me particularly intently. I was just extremely self conscious & it was their job to discipline & punish us. So it was natural to be afraid of them. They clearly relished that fear & obedience. In spite of my apprehension I found their easy dominance thrilling if not attractive. They seemed to have stationed me near the toilets. I don't know why or whether this was intentional or not. But every time a customer passed me on the way to the conveniences I felt the sharp pain & horrible spasm & then the deep ache in my bowels.

Then the Handlers changed & the two women from last night took their seats. There wasn't a designated place, they sat where they pleased or was free. As I would understand later, they work shifts & had only just had breakfast.

One of them snapped her fingers I was to fetch them two ice cold lager beers.

Good morning Mistress, good morning Mistress."

"Oh look its one of the pee pee girls." One said to the other.

"Oh yes." They laughed at my obvious discomfort.

"None of you went pee pee in the kennel did you?"

"No Mistress."

"Have you been allowed to go pee pee this morning?" She asked me I didn't hear the cruel tone of her voice.

"No Mistress."

"Did you remember to tell the morning shift they didn't go pee pee last night?" She asked the other.

Their voices were so lovely & warm as they talked to each, contrasting deliciously with the cool cruelty in their tongues as it was directed to me.

As if to emphasise her question she ran her gloved finger along my crotch, pressing my urethra, through my satiny panties. This also had the effect of spreading the moistness generated by my ben wah balls around my panties.

"I must have forgotten." She said exaggeratedly

"Oh never mind, it isn't important."

She looked down at some notes on the small PDA she held.

"You don't mind do you...emily?"

"No Mistress." I said in agony.

"I think 'pee pee girl' is better for you today, isn't it pee pee girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It isn't important, is it pee pee girl?, you aren't important are you slave?"

"No Mistress." I said humiliated.

My panties were sopping now, she removed her finger & gave me it to lick, I didn't hesitate this time. I paled with fright as I thought I tasted a spot of urine along with my more smelly wetness

"Oh look she is quite wet."

Laughter

"You didn't wet yourself did you slave."

"No Mistress."

"Who didn't wet herself slave"

"pee pee girl didn't wet herself Mistress."

Laughter.

"Oh I see you didn't hesitate to clean your betters fingers this time."

My earlier misdemeanour hadn't gone unnoticed or unreported, they rarely are.

I was trembling.

"Your owner has already been informed, however we don't want to spoil her first enjoyment of your discipline."

They waited while the relief flooded into my face.

"Further punishment can wait until after she has sated that pleasure, at least initially."

"& you are no longer whip virgin." The other clarified seeing my confusion & fluster.

"Yes Mistress."

"Don't worry, you will be adequately punished, for that earlier transgression."

"Yes mistress."

"& for the spot of urine you can taste & thought to hide from us."

"Yes Mistress."

"& for your disrespectful lie."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." I was in tears now

"Good girl."

"Now if you will excuse me, I must go pee pee myself."

She stood up & walked towards the toilet, I looked after her aghast.

"emi... pee pee girl, go away now, back to your chores." The other told me dismissively.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

I hurried away back to serving.

When the first Mistress came back out of the toilets she stared at me smiling, satisfied as she resumed her seat.

The early afternoon rush was over. & we were put to work tidying & cleaning again. There was a steady stream of afternoon tea & cream cake customers to serve. Plus the 2 handlers seemed to have decided that I was to fetch them beers for the afternoon. For the rest of the afternoon calling out across the restaurant, 'pee pee girl, come here', 'pee pee girl do this' 'pee pee girl fetch that', To the evident cruel amusement of the other guests, & the horror of the other maids but especially my 6 companions. The shout of 'pee pee girl' cutting through my urethra like a red hot wire.

Eventually as the afternoon waned, we 7 were rounded up & led away. Back down the seemingly ritual circumnavigation of the service corridor system. Down to the basement rooms.

We were instructed to strip. Our ben wah balls were removed. Then horribly one by one we were belled & disked. One by one the handlers went to each of us & with a pliers type device. Our nipples were seized & then pinioned by the device, there was a burning smell as the stainless steel ring heated up to cause instant cauterizing. The first girl screamed & was violently slapped across her mouth. She didn't scream again. Not as the metal went white hot. Nor when the pliers were closed, closing the burning ring in her sizzling flesh with a sickeningly loud click. Nor when her other nipple was done. & nor when her clitoris was done, belled and disked with her owners details Nor did any of us. Though I screamed silently inside. The handler seemed to take delight in keeping my eyes locked in hers as she belled me. But that was probably again just my imagination. I was nothing special, just another slave.

It was all I or any of the girls could do, to not wet ourselves with fright as we listened to the other girls being belled. All I could do not to wet myself as the hot metal rings sizzled through my nipples, through my clitoris. But in our terror we hadn't dared. After we had all been belled we stood there shaking as the hot metal cooled slowly in our flesh, between our legs, trembling in shock & fright. Our quivering making the bells chime prettily in the silence. The Handlers, having a smoke after the belling watched us amused

Then finally now that it was painful, & unpleasant for us to do so, the toilet was unlocked & we were allowed to go pee pee & toilet in general.

The handlers watching & laughing at us. Talking to each other in Danish, the words pee pee the only ones we understood.

Then we were bent over holding our ankles. A leather loop holding our limbs tightly together. One by one a tube was inserted in our vagina & anus. A stingily hot, but not scalding enema & douche was administered. We were made to stand holding the liquid in place for 30 minutes. This was far worse than not being permitted to pee pee. We were all sobbing after about 10 minutes. The handlers watched over us disinterested. Except to instruct us to sob quietly. While they prepared a number of black leather & rubber devices. Just tantalisingly out of a clear line of sight.

Finally we were allowed one by one to go to the toilet again. The first girl emptying her bowels. Then being instructed to quickly wash herself, while we waited. After she was washed she was pecker gagged. Hooded in a tight & seemingly sealed, however it was breathable, just about, black leather bag hood & her wrists & ankles bound in tight leather cuffs. Then leashed. & left kneeling against the wall. It was then the next girls turn. Her leash attached around the neck of the first.

I was sixth, & & still felt desperately sorry for the seventh. It was horrible & terrifying in the hood, completely blind & nearly airless. Breathing the hot air, mixed as it was by the scent of leather & my perspiration. Choking & panting for breath as best I could. It suddenly occurred to me as I was leashed to the fifth girl. That I might never see any of them again. They all having been bought by different Mistresses. & that I didn't even know their names, either their original names or their new slave names. This made me incredibly tearful for some completely disproportionate reason. The seventh girl was attached to me & we were led away after a short wait.

If traversing the service corridors & stairs was difficult bound, it was incredibly arduous & confusing being hooded. The only reason I didn't stumble & fall, was pure fear, of what might happen if I did. & how much the Handlers might enjoy that.

After what seemed to be an eternity we emerged into what again felt like sunlight & pushed into the back of a car, sitting facing each other. Uncomfortable perched forwards by the shortness of the leashes. Then after a long delay. Another authoritative female voice.

"No, no this will never do." A definite German accent this time.

"Where will we sit, I don't want to sit with these bitches, smelling their fear."

There was a brief discussion & we were ordered & dragged out. Then pushed & lifted, thankfully assisted stumbling into the boot of the car. The boot was closed & the car started. However we still waited while the Handlers chatted & smoked with the driver, enjoying the sunshine.

When we did drive off, I experienced overwhelming spasms of sheer panicky terror. The only think stopping me vomiting with fear was the thought of it swilling around in my hood. If it got past my gag without choking me that is. As it was I was glad not to have wet myself.

The car stopped & the boot opened, a hand went between my legs. In humiliation I realised they were reading, my owners disk. It was dropped. The hand went elsewhere, then elsewhere again. Finally a girl was selected & lifted out. I could tell she was trembling terribly, like I was. The boot was closed & after what seemed like a lengthy delay, we drove off again This was repeated 4 more times until finally I was lifted out. & led up some steps.

A door opened.

I heard the respectful voice of a slavegirl. She seemed inordinately frightened by the handlers. Not having been exposed to them for a while. I later learned that this was not the case & even private slavegirl feared the Handlers with good reason. She also seemed surprised. Obviously she had not been told or consulted about my arrival, about My/Our Mistress's new slave until now. She offered the handlers refreshment. It was curtly declined & they left. Still leashed I was led further inside, then left kneeling pressed up & facing a wall.

I heard some rustling as she examined my paperwork.

"Welcome...emily, this girl is called amelia." She kissed my cheek through the hood

"& this one is called kirsty." Another girl told me, also kissing me.

"Mistress will be home soon." They told me. They were both speaking French, one I think was French, actually she was Belgian the other I think sounded Canadian, once again without the confidence usually present in that accent. At least their voices were friendly, welcoming. Naturally we were all inferiors here.

They left me kneeling there quietly while I listened to them at their housework & chores, waiting for Mistress.

Mistress didn't seem to be in any hurry to come home. In fact it was late in the evening when she arrived. As soon as the two girls heard the door open they rushed to the inner door, leading me blindly on my leash & knelt with me there. From the sounds I guessed they were kissing her boots or shoes. Following their cue I bent my hooded face over where I guessed, luckily for me correctly, her feet were & touched my gagged lips to them. She seemed satisfied by this, allowing me to kiss her feet as best I could. I wondered if she was wearing the red shoes. As it later turned out she wasn't.

"kirsty take emily to the stocks. Amelia bring me a glass of wine & come & help me undress"

"Yes Mistress"

"At once Mistress."

Kirsty led me through the house, she was stroking my behind soothingly. I knew this wasn't good sign, not in the least. I was locked bent over in a heavy wooden device. My ankles were released then strapped & buckled apart. A thin leather strap was passed around my waist securing my wrists on their cuffs up there too.

Mistress came to inspect kirsty's work. A riding crop was pressed between my now trembling buttocks.

"You wont have any trouble holding that will you emily?" she asked, not expecting a reply, I nodded desperately in the hood.

"kirsty, amelia come and bathe me, amelia bring the bottle of wine.

"Yes Mistress."

I was left there frightened for quite some time. Then Mistress came back down. The 2 slaves were very quiet. I could sense they were almost as frightened as me.

She took the whip from my buttocks. I heard it slicing through the air in practise. Then once more striking fire into my buttocks. I screamed into the gag. Even through the gag & hood my distress was evident. & pleasing to Mistress. The stripe seemed to burn & swell, erupting into a spasm of pain. Then just as it seemed to be at its height, she struck again, & again with perfectly spaced timing. I was squealing into the gag. Aware of nothing but my pain. My desire to escape, to run to cringe & hide from the blows but I was held perfectly. Writhing in pain, my legs on fire. 20 viciously aimed blows. Then she struck me between my legs. Flatly & brutally across my clitoris & anus. I shrieked & squealed into the gag in agony, then another, five in total. Then another ten across my exposed inner back thighs & buttocks. Just as it had started to swell in inflamed puffy tenderness, seemingly cutting into my flesh like a knife into butter. Another ten stinging blows like tormenting blisters, especially where the blows criss crossed each other.

Then she thankfully she stopped. Releasing me from the stock she pressed me to the floor & unhooded me. Then ungagged me. I kissed her feet in fear & pain, in total obeisance to her. She pressed the whip to my lips. I covered it in tearful kisses.

"You may thank me emily."

I realised I was expected to thank her for beating me.

"Mistress, thank you for disciplining me..."

"thank you for disciplining emily." She corrected me.

"Mistress, thank you for disciplining emily. For buying m.. emily & for welcoming emily to your house. Emily hopes you will find her pleasing."

"Oh I'm sure I will emily." She said pressing the whip to my tear soaked face.

"Yes Mistress." I sobbed

"Unless you want to be whipped again."

"No Mistress."

She went over to her couch and sat down.

"Come here." She said indicating a spot at her feet.

She was wearing a pure cream silk negligee, & robe, that looked that if anything it cost more than the red shoes. The other two girls were completely naked. Apart from I suppose their bells & makeup. They were both naturally white blonde like me, council estate blonde Mistress Helen had once called it, some sort of historical reference I suppose.

My legs and buttocks were red, pink & puffy discoloured by bruising but the skin wasn't broken in any way, despite feeling like it had been ripped into strips.

I went over & knelt at her feet. She opened her legs, obviously aroused by my punishment.

"Do you want to be pleasing emily?"

To my own surprise I blurted "Yes Mistress ever so much."

I still don't know where that came from, or why I was so candid All I know is that I was suddenly so emotionally overcome with submissiveness & desire to please her.

"Good girl." She was pleased I could tell from her voice & the pat on my hair.

She pulled me into her groin, under the cream canopy of her negligee. It suddenly felt like a wedding canopy. She was quite hot & aroused, tasting creamy & musky, almost fermented. Her clitoris was incredibly engorged. I licked her slowly, steadily. Stopping to kiss at her inner lips her inner thighs, & lick at her anus, before resuming my slow steady pace.

She told kirsty to fetch her another wine

My wrists were still bound tightly behind me, as she came clasping my head tightly between her surprisingly strong thighs. Much stronger than I had ever felt before. I was spluttering for breath under her the negligee. She was moaning & shivering happily, holding me there for quite some time as her muscles spasms faded.

She lifted her skirt & told me to lick her thighs clean. I did so as she drank her wine.

In tears I pleaded "Mistress will emily be permitted to come?"

"kirsty & amelia come & kneel here."

They obeyed.

"My girls, are rarely permitted to orgasm, it keeps you so much more anxious to be pleasing, doesn't it girl."

"Yes Mistress." They both replied in harmony.

"& it adds to my pleasure having you squirm so wetly at my feet, while I orgasm."

"Yes Mistress."

"However tonight, to welcome you, & to indulge my two girls, you will climax them, for my pleasure."

"Yes Mistress."

She opened a small casket by the side of her couch & produced what looked like a massive black double ended strap on. It wasn't it was a massive double ended dildo gag.

With it pushed into my mouth I was almost stifling & choking on the ribbed veined monster. She closed the strap securing it in place.

Kirsty first from behind, & upwards I dildoed her with the strap on. Almost straight away she was moaning helplessly.

"Take your time emily, & press more deeply, I want to enjoy her moaning."

I was choking with each thrust, but I obeyed nonetheless. My face was covered with hers & Mistresses juices. It was starting to leak down over my breasts, when she came after 20 minutes. Gasping & crying loudly. She lifted herself off me, then knelt at Mistresses feet kissing them gratefully.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you Mistress, she was sobbing & crying. With a shock I realized she was still in multiple orgasm. I suddenly thought how lovely it must be to kiss her feet like that. & how much more lovely it must be for Mistress to have her feet kissed like that.

I went to amelia and did her even more slowly, more firmly. Until she came & was similarly & completely undone kissing the Mistress's feet.

"kirsty lick the dildo clean."

"Yes Mistress."

She did so incredibly sensuously, wonderfully simulating fellatio on the rubber phallus. I think if I had been a boy or man I would have been unable to stop myself coming after a few seconds. She kept her deep blue eyes in mine as she did so. Lovingly & vulnerable. Naively I wondered, why Mistress wanted it licked clean.

I soon found out as I was summoned between her knees again. I made love to her with the dildo, exquisitely slowly & deliberately. After 30 minutes she came to me again. Then to my surprise she wanted it in her anus too. I don't know why I was so surprised It was for her pleasure after all. She orgasmed again & again with me pressing the phallus deeply into her anal passage.

I was released from the dildo gag after that. So I too could kiss her feet & thank her for allowing me to please her. Then to lick clean her sticky soaked thighs. I noticed the dildo gag wasn't cleaned again. & that its double ended ness was completely reversible, before it was put away, still damply sticky