All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 03'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I hope they are in time to save...

The kitlings! I Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh good

There's still at least one other chapter. I was afraid this was the end.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Great Day

4 of my favorite stories all posted new chapters over the past days, so I'm content. I just knew Bashta and Cavel were going to bond in the temple. Beautiful.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Liked the description of their bond as well as the change that they underwent after their mating. It was interesting to read that they both took on more cat-like features and that their strength keeps them both encouraged.

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
I'm Really Enjoying This

Just saying. :) This is a really well-done and engrossing adventure story!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Loved it

I love this story,just read all three chapters, and was captivated from the beginning. Excellent well written 5** all the way, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What had happened was...hahaha

First of all, awesome series. I've seen your name and stories on another site(which I often frequent) but never read your stuff until you came to Lit. All I can say is shame on me and welcome to this world....lol. I am now all caught up to the third story in the series and I'm thoroughly addicted. It's all so Hypnotic :o). You are truly talented and I wish you continued success!

canndcanndover 12 years ago
home run

This chapter definitely one of the best out of all your stories, in my opinion. I say that bc it was so rich in details and you drew pictures for the reader. Kudos for taking the time to develop the relationship between Cavel and Bashta. It lent support to the words of the temple jaguar about it being a deeper mating and to the strength of them as a pair. It really makes it seem like they are connected at the level of the soul rather than by sex. Just bc it's an erotic lit site doesn't mean the plot needs to start with a sexual connection. I think for the purpose of this couple it was important to build the strong foundation for them. That way they will be stronger together as they face the challenges ahead. I can't say enough about the temple scene. The whole way the mating was handled by this jaguar who created them was really beautiful. The fact that you made them moving back to civilization and their job to come back to the temple yearly work was great. You allowed Bashta to keep this important job he'd held by himself since his clan died. You also allowed him to grow closer to the other men slowly and it is so nice to see him really being absorbed into the clan. it was so imaginative overall. I like how you connect all the details and don't leave threads hanging or have things Like your other fans, I can't wait for more!

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Greatness

I love your writing style. Easy to become addicted to it and I can't wait for more. Great Job.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter coming soon...

Thank you to everyone for the comments, feedback and votes. Nothing is quite as great as finding a new comment from a reader that is enjoying one of my stories. So again, thank you so much!

The next chapter has been submitted and I'm working editing the next chapter as well. So more to come soon!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
2 OF A KIND DONT ALWAYS MAKE A PAIR

but they do create a possilbe. TK U MLJ LV NV

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Wonderful..

Yes, wonderful and exotic. You have a great talent in your descriptions and the images which you create in our minds. Looking forward to the following chapters with bated breath! Wonder what Cavel's hot breath feels like on Bashta's neck? Hmmmm!

See what you have conjured? LOL!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Again a beautiful story romantic and intriguing so you just want to go onto the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous