Two Open Marriages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's hedge fund got listed in the top twenty performing funds in the country. He's now appeared in feature articles in the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Barrons, and a number of other magazines. In several, Jill appeared dutifully in the formal pictures sitting as the dutiful and beautiful wife besides the newly recognized financial wizard. Tom hit sixty, and continues his frantic pace, although Jill, Laura, and I pull him away from work for a few days of vacation here and there. I have to admit his income stream is enviable, and that he has made a lot of money for Laura and me.

Laura retired from academia except for guest lecturing on special topics. She continues with her music and singing. Her groups have given many concerts and performances, plus one group cut another music CD, and several tracks were featured on iTunes. She's become interested in art and painting, and I believe she has a wonderfully talented approach to her work. Three of her paintings are on permanent display in the new town library that Jill and I worked so hard to bring into fruition.

Jill and I are a solid couple who are in it for the long term, just as Laura and I are, and Jill and Tom are. We remain friends, although Tom and Laura's friendship remains simple and platonic. I still feel a lot of love between the four of us. If polyamory were legal, I'd marry Jill in a flash. She has captured my heart in so many ways. I consider myself blessed to have two beautiful, kind, and loving women in my life and in my heart. I hope I reflect back tenfold the love I feel from them.

# # #