All Comments on 'Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis?'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
more please

please give us more about these characters

wo_hyawo_hyaover 12 years ago
family polygamy?

Woah! Just when I thought I'd seen it all here, not just incest but polgamy, with not just his mom & sister (ran accross that scenario once here) but also his step mom? I could only give you 4/5 stars because the sexual content was very light, and to get 5, you either got to have something incredibly hot in the storyline or more explicit sex, then again, if you post a part 2 or edit in another entry, just to update us on the family, we can upgrade your score too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked this very much, keep writing about mothers getting prengant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot as hell

Fantastic story wish I were him. To not only knock up his mom but stepmother and sister as well fantastic.Give us more of the same and tell us what he does when his daughters come of age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hothot

Very hot and exciting story!!However fucking the 3 and getting them pregnant(principally his Mum) is a step too far!!

DrakconDrakconalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This is a amazing story keep up the good work

xtronomousxtronomousalmost 12 years ago
Nice but overdone

Good luck managing all three!

YCho86YCho86almost 12 years ago

1 if the best stories i have ever read nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is litorical

on this web site i read a lot of stories and this could have easily been 1 of the best stories i have ever read, but you ruined it somewhat by not giving enough sex details. For example there was so much thought into the story and very little sex info to jerk off to. By the time i am hard and ready to go you have already moved on. please write at least a full page of any sex details you could think of(if you cant think of anything read other stories in litorica and get creative) in any of your future stories.pleasseee.... god i am still hard guess i got to look for another story cum over. Later bro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good read...

should write more chapters on this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what if ?

what if there kids whan in on this whe there older?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINE HOLES NO WAITING. THIS KID HAS IT MADE.BUT CAN HE KEEP UP. NEW MOM IT YOUNG AND HOT , OLD MOM IS A LITTLE OLDER AND HOTTER. AND SIS IS OFF THE SCALE . HE'LL NEED A BASKET TO CARRY HIS BALLS IN. IT'S A GOOD READ . WE NEED MORE. AND THE KID WILL NEED HELP.................IF I WERE THIRTY YEARS YOUNGER I'DE OFFER TO HELP HIM OUT......... LOTS OF L UCK...................LAROC OF AGES

MadamBathoryMadamBathoryover 11 years ago
he has three daughters!

He has three wives and three daughters! Since he already crossed the line with the restnof the women in his family he should cross that same line with his daughters. There would be less of a gap between him and his daughters than there was between his mom and dad or his stepmom and his dad!

KEEP WRITING!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
should have been longer

the plot is good but if the author would have written more details about the seduction and would have taken more time in bedding three women , then the story could have been a top rated one on litrotica.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis?

First, William Jr (aka Billy) has got to be the worst head-fucked-up swinging dick on the planet!! The bad-to-the-core-for-the-world's-most-fucked-up-male has so many issues even Webster would be hard pressed to find proper words to discribe him! He's so damned feelings, caring, emotionally, and compassion challenged he could never get his mind aligned correctly, even partially, if he were locked inside a mountain cave with one hundred of the world's best psychiatrist's and psychologist's.

However, taking each of his three sexual relative's conquests individually his triumphs are quite stimulating and definitely incestually magnificent.

However, incestual pregnancy of the blood relative being my primary criteria to receive the highest story rating, I have rewarded this story """5 Stars"""!! My 5 Star rating is only for the reason in this story, in my opinion being the pregnancy for the pregnancy of the incestual mother and son coupling. The one--number one--pregnancy that I actually cheered for is Biily Jr's eternally devoted and dedicated love of his mother, as she was truly in love with her son, she had feelings, warmth, compassion and caring, and in particular becasue she was eventually thrilled of having a child with her son! My most favorite incest genre is the mother and son love committment, consummating in their coupling into a total, pure fuck, and the mother being lovingly impregnated. Next of my favorite is a brother and sister, committed in love and lovingly getting pregnant. Step-mother's are not on my radar as an incestual favorite reading, although the sex affair is certainly erotic and thrilling.

The story itself is rushed, almost in the vein of wham-bam, thank you ma'am! Each scene starts with a very brief introduction of the characts and purpose of being with each other at the time, the sex is over in moments, and on to the next female prey.

The ten days at the cabin with Billy and his mother was described within several sentences--which included their first ever fucking (if I correctly recall) encounter, and then were gone, he on to his next sex escapade.

Since it has been over six years since this story was posted I doubt there will be any sequel to this erotic sexcapade of a rocket-active hormonial first-ever male with one hundred percent of his brain in the head of his dick! But, all being said, I would be somewhat surprised if a Chapter 02 were to appear in our library of incest/taboo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happen to Dad?

What happen with the Dad ? Did he divorce his new wife ro just leave?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Two Pregnant Moms - and Sis?:" - Sophia F and Chrissie Koury, Katrina, and William "Billy" Koury Jr - (Mother, Sister, Step-Mother and Son)

My first reading of this story was on March 18, 2013. Actually I liked it very much the first time; this time I'm torn, but in my head (above my eye balls) I'm aptly sure I love it. William "Billy" Jr. is still a dunce, however I now realize the women each in the own ways really love the weasel; although I do believe all three women have degrees of gullibility and competition for their one true love, Junior!!

The one couple that I am totally, without any reservation, truly, honestly and in full agreement with is Billy Jr's and his mother's (Sophia F Koury's) carnal incestual love affair!. Mother's--bar none--are special in any and every way possible and they deserve their every wish, want and need to be granted and fulfilled to the nth degree. Billy's mother, Sophia, was short changed in so many ways, married at sixteen to William Sr, twenty-four years her senior; two children, Chrissie and Billy Jr a few years later (and Sophia definitely wanted a third child); and her husband was a full-time skirt-chaser, and divorced by Bill Sr as soon as Bill Jr finished high school so he could marry Katrina (Chrissie's and Billy Jr's new step-mother), thirty-nine years younger than Bill Sr!! The way William Sr fucked over Sophia, it was only fitting that Senior's son, Junior, not only marry his mother, Sophia, the day after he imprenanted her, but Junior also fathered her third child (and her first granddaughter) and Junior's first child (a daughter and half-sister)!!

Chrissie loved her brother Billy Jr so very deeply, without reseveration nor conditions that she was willing and eager to have a child with her brother, Junior, and share him with their mother Sophia!! It's not hard for me to get my head around this carnal incestual love affair and parenting a daughter together; after all Chrissie and her brother Junior are full blood-related siblings. The three full related family members, mother Sophia, her son Billy Jr and her daughter, Chrissie, love each equally and totally, are family and lovers, and have not one spark of jealousy in their bones! Understandable.

William Sr's new, could-be-his-granddaughter wife, Katrina, is tougher to figure as her entry into Billy Jr's "harem" stall. Of course, one, she is hot and young and a challenge to Junior's prowess and virility; and two, Junior impregnated her to get back at his father for the manner Senior treated his and Chrissie's mother, Sophia!! Somewhat understandable.

What's hard to swallow and leaves a bad taste is his insistence that he bring Katrina into his carnal, incestual love and family life with his Mother and Sister, Sophia and Chrissie, and in addition to have Katrina share the same household, and his regular and routine fucking of her--making her equal to his mother's and sister's carnal incestual sex life with him!! This insistence is nothing short of abuse and disrespect of his mother and sister and their love for him! This scene and action is where Billy Jr loses my respect in this story (after all I'm just one of the reader's with an opinion)

Several reader's comments are of the belief and opinion that Junior married all three ladies. According to the story, Billy Jr officially married only his mother. He asked Chrissie to marry him and she agreed, but there never was any formal marriage with her. As my memory recalls, marriage with his step-mother was never discussed; she is after all still married to Senior, Sophia's ex-husband and now Chrissie's and Junior's step-mother. His legal recourse is for Chrissie and Katrina (gag, gag) to live communially, common-law style, with he and his wife (and mother) Sophia,

timagiotimagioalmost 11 years ago
again another great one!

Wow. You are officialy my favorit author on here. Keep writing,!!!

Tim

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 11 years ago
Jealousy

jealousy is creeping all over me...just one question who is paying for the maintenance and upkeep for 3 women and babies?? It is bad enough with just one. A good read tho!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind bender

Seriously messed up hero, but ballsy enough to get all three hot women. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay...

Damn, the child support must be Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BABIES ARE GREAT

Good story with good ending. One of the primary reasons for having sexual intercorsw is to procreate. You've done that. When I WAS FUCKING MY MOTHER AND SISTER WE HAD 4 CHILDREN EACH AND NEVER REGRETED A MOMENT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

This about as sexy as it gets. The only thing that could trump your pregnancy forte would be lactating sex after the baby(s) come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

but it not finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

yes finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great!

Best Story ever.

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
At least one is fairly safe

Yes, get your mother and sister pregnant, because inbreeding always turns out so well. At least Katrina is safe from the potential harm of recessive genetic traits causing health issues, unless there's a shared tendency toward a congenital disease in both their bloodlines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed read this story as it was original most of the stories I have read are very much the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two pregnent mom;s and a sis

I live for story's like this with good thik plot to it with more then two people in the story

if you had more stars I would give it a seven good story line pleases wright more like this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good

A very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
iffy

Actually, though the previous reader is technically correct, as the world becomes more global and less provincial the probability of encountering recessives is becoming less and less. Scouries has the women in this story capitulate to his seduction really abruptly, though as the divorce rate being high family members are turning to each other more and more to avoid hurt and heartbreak. I have enjoyed this very much, but then, I usually do enjoy Scouries' work.

MisterteaMisterteaover 9 years ago
Grammar lesson needed

It's so odd. I read the first half thinking "not only does he have an ear for a good phrase, he seems to have the grammar off pat too". Then later you proved it was just a fluke, you really don't know when to write 'I' and when 'me'. Such a shame!

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Good story. That said --

Parts are not plausible, are unbelievable. A 24 year old therapist who seems to have no insight into her own actions? Unlikely. Didn't she wonder why Bill, Sr. left his young, still sexy wife? Seems like Bill, Sr. must have lots of issues, leaving two, still young wives, good marriages, for even younger wives.

The story is somewhat lacking in good, hot sex scenes.

Billy's character is very undeveloped. Mostly what we know about him is that he has a very high sex drive, a big cock, and resents his dad.

What about Bill, Sr..? Doesn't he react to the situation with his wife.

Whatever happened to Vanessa? She deserves a part in the later part of the story, as she is a major stimulus in the first two seductions.

One of the things I notice in many of scouries' stories (many others' too) is that the first part is filled with details and the last part is quite hurried. This is as though the author just wants to wrap it up quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

JUST.WRITE MORE, PLEASE. THANKS FOR THEM STORY BUT I WANT MORE!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
Spinner45 your spot on

I have to agree with the comments left by spinner45.Too many questions left unanswered. And the ending finished to abruptly as usual, these are the same faults you have in most of your stories...After saying all that , I still enjoyed this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well I hope this putz is a millionaire, because he's gonna need the money with at LEAST three kids on the way!! He doesnt want babies with them, he just wants to knock them up and fuck them while they're pregnant! (Good, kinky fetish stuff!). He better be ready to give up on sex too, three women taking care of babies, he'll be changing more diapers and doing midnight feedings than he will be fucking, lol! Fool!!

"" My three babies grew in their respective mother's wombs. Then, in May, in quick succession, three baby girls were born! Mom's baby, Katrina's, and then Chrissie's. Billy's!""

@@@ poor bastard! @@@

""" "Katrina's moving in," Chrissie announced without warning.

"WHAT? ...Does dad know?' I finally asked.

"You'll have to talk to him...Katrina's your wife too now," mom insisted.

Oh Christ, I thought as I watched the smiling faces of my three wives...."""

@@@ mehehe, get used to it bub, your days of making decisions are over! Just learn to say 'yes dear, I love you!' And keep your head down! Lol @@@

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoalmost 9 years ago
Hilarious!!!

THE END

Hey! Don't go so fast...C'mon, voting isn't that hard! Seriously, I'd really appreciate it if you take the extra seconds and cast a vote. The only feedback we Literotica authors get is when you, the reader, take the time and send us your vote. I'd also love to hear your comments, either below or by e-mail (scouries@yahoo.com). Ideas, complaints, thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, compliments, etc. are all welcomed. Thanks for reading my story, jim scouries

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
two pregnant moms-and sis

you need to have ch.02

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It

Not the first time to read it. I had lost the story but found it again. I really hope that you will write a follow up story about them and dear old dad. Make them all happy except dear old dad.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
follow up story

Waiting to read the follows up story and see how his dad reacts when he finds out about Billymomcrissie and Kat and the 3 wives and babies. Hurry with the sequil

Ron

cowboyridecc @yahoocom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Live it like this. Don't ad anything. The end it is open. He has left older wife for a younger one and both the older and the younger wives left him for a younger stud. Precious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's awesome

You are lucky your mom sounds so hot all your ladies.56A9

NewFreedomNewFreedomalmost 8 years ago
Nice "twists" and "turns"

I like the story. Very slow off start, leading to a quick succession of impregnation and fornication. I would like to see a second part, but if not, this was good.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Never a dull moment

I like the story but would like to hear what Dear Old Dad has to say or did they have to call 911?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dad sounds like an ass

The dad married a woman, had kids, left them for no specified reason and then did the exact same thing a second time.. that's fucked up on at least three different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude!!

I really enjoy yur stuff, but this is all sorts of dysfunctional. Or maybe functional on a whole 'nother level. But I like.

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
Shit

Why read erotica and complain? Gouge your eyes out or grow a set IT'S FANTASY FREE WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

#marnanahihai

doorknob22doorknob22almost 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crack head crazy

This definitely puts taboo to the next level. It would have been crazier to share the dads reaction after he learned the truth about his ex and current wife and see if it had a positive or negative experience/lesson learned...

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This is more than Incest it’s Major Taboo but OH so Hot and Erotic of a story. Thank you! I don’t know how anyone could top this “Cocksmanship” on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a very good story. I really enjoyed it, It would be very nice if you would continue it. I think it would be great for the dad to realize he got what he gave his ex-wife. I, for one, would really, really like you to continue this story and make sure you tell those of us who would like you to continue what the title was and where you posted it. My e-mail is bell@gorge.net, Thank you.

MesaMan76MesaMan76almost 6 years ago
Hope to read more.

I enjoyed this story line. I agree with an earlier commit it would have been nice to hear how the Dad reacted. This man IS a Pedophile and deserved payback. I know this story had a natural ending and it would be hard to continue with the two mothers and sister. What about the other 3 older half sisters? The would be older than his Mom. Maybe they have their own daughters. They would be Billy's nieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!!

A great family story Billy one lucky young man.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

It was very well written very sexy would love to hear how his dad reacts to the news of who is the father of his granddaughter

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wonderful

how about another chapter? please?

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Your hot sexy story ticks all my boxes as one of the best. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please write another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Update

Please do another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great but upset

I think Vanessa the stripper has been left away. Deserves some editing, maybe reasons Why she's been cast away.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
Disappointed

This would have to be your worst story EVER. I’ve read lots of your stories now and most have definitely been 5 star. The title and storyline in principle was good but the delivery wasn’t. One guy knocking up three women in a ONE page story, come on now, do I have to say anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story...

...that would have been better if you hadn't made Billy such an ASSHOLE!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Great story.....

One of the few stories on here that has the guy in charge and not a fucking

"BOY TOY".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
two pregnant mom and sis

good story....could be longer....talk about after the move in....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened

He has three more sister from his dad's first wife. Write about them to

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, the buildup was great and the drama of getting all three pregnant and then getting them all to become his wife's was amazing. The end was too quick, it needs to continue for at least for 1 more lengthy chapter. Well done 5 stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Pure daddy, that's what you get for continually jumping ship at each port. I agree with my fellow commenters before me. I would like to see how their relationships progress as they begin to live together as a (unique) family. Does Billy's birth mom or stepmom become the leader (cuckquean) of his harem? What about Vanessa? What about the Dad, what was his reaction to the owning of both his wives and daughter by Billy? And what about the three older half-sisters?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Oh, and by the way, this narrative was brilliantly done. It's worthy of an additional chapter or two. Thank you for submitting this very enjoyable read.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

This was very well done, I enjoyed it. The people seemed really well written. I would like to know what happened to Vanessa, it would be funny if she has his bag by too

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

Not finished. But Perfect. Just want an end

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/5/2021) (pub date 3/31/200700) I'm a bit late to the game again. IMO, even though the story was 4 pages long it still seemed rushed with very little character development. The seduction of Billy's harem was too easy and the sex scenes were uninspiring, not very much detail, actually boring IMO. The marriage to his Mom was quite ridiculous. Billy came off as a self-centered, conniving manipulator. So I really couldn't root for him. I actually felt sorry for the women characters. Would someone like Billy make a good father? I think he's more of a Dick than a Billy, IMO To the previous commenters I would just like to say let's agree to disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr. Scouries,

I liked most of your stories under Incest categories. Like your writing style describing the atmosphere and mental disposition of your characters, but unlike most authors, you do not dwell too long on it. Your stories flows like a stream flowing. Most authors dwell too long, paragraphs after lengthy paragraphs, which gets boring, at least that's what I think.

I want to write, too. But I can never do it.

Please keep it up.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Second or maybe third read of this tale and its still hot n sexy to me. I wish Scouries was still writing.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A very good story. I love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, but… you jumped to quickly from scene. You have more build-up between him and Kat than between him and his mom. There’s even less between him and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with what others have commented about this story; it was kinda rushed and there wasn’t much character development. Overall it was decent, but the buildup between Billy and the 3 women could’ve been expanded on a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thats the way keeping it in family getting your mom sister step mom knocked up.i got my mom aunt her daughter my cousin and my sister knocked up they all had boys

laurambelllaurambellover 2 years ago

I can't remember if I commented years ago on this story or not, but I decided to post now.

This story is one of my favorites, and I was afraid I lost it somewhere down the line. Luckily I found it again yesterday and just HAD to read it once more.

Still one of my favorites!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Can vote rightfully on what I think is an unfinished story if I was too it would be low

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

I don't understand why this is rated this low, this is a fun story

A10ikeA10ikeabout 2 years ago

Loved it definitely needs a part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it please write a part 2,a 5star in my book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and I thought that I had read the best up til this story, I like how you connected all three woman together. How the son did what he said out right to all three woman, but one thing I would like to know did Katrina leave her husband or did he kicked her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His Sister should of had a boy so that in 19 years or so he can have way in pleasuring his two half sisters, his mother and his 50+ year old (but still very attractive) grandmother.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

You can really write them! Loved it.

vanillasexvanillasexover 1 year ago

You are master tory teller!!! You have amazingly sense of human nature! Keep writing!

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

All it will take is for some one of these happy campers to spill the beans to the old man - maybe unintentionally - and the shit will truly hit the fan - incest, bigamy, God knows what all

This all exceeds my capacity to suspend disbelief

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy cow! This was epic!

HornyJon61HornyJon61over 1 year ago

Very, very hot and sexy. One son/ step-son/brother fucking and impregnating a mother/step-mom and sister...... WILDLY HHHOOOTTT!!!!!!!! Please continue this story.

MickaelBranhamMickaelBranhamabout 1 year ago
Comment?

I have to admit, I truly loved it. Great job!

Mickael

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have ended it with how the dad took the news instead you left unfinished your like most every other writer on hear don't know how to end a story why am I not surprised

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is one great story and hes a lucky man to have 3 women wives that love them that much that has their baby his babies and all of them want to live in the same house he is going to be 1 busy dude this is a great story maybe some day it'll turn into reality But go on and make another series of what happens to Billy and his mother and a sister and his father's 2nd wife this is great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would like a continuation of this story. Like, what happened tobring his dad's you g wife to his mother's house. Where do they from here?

xtrail65xtrail6510 months ago

There has to be more to this story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

You should have added a short note on rather or not he told his dad and how he took it not leaving us hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...